• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gheb's messy mafia madness | Day 3

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
Although I doubt it'll be the case, if there's still one Mafia left after this lynch and night, I'd say it'd have to be among Ryu/Maven/Orbo.

But it really shouldn't be the case.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
I would be shocked if mafia weren't among J/Rake

in fact it's very possible the town will win as a result of the modkill.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
#HBC | J [Mafia Tracker] has been modkilled.
Shun Goku Satsu Rake [Town Wiretrap] has been modkilled.

Night 2 begins. Send in all Night Actions within the next 48 hours.

:059:

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
We're probably just looking for the indie now, right?

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Ummm, what is a claim?
you tell us your role, and any night actions you took.

at this point I think it's the best strategy because there's not mafia anymore (99% sure), and the angel can't kill anybody.

I'd like you to claim after Moosy and Ryu, if that's okay?

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
tbh I'm perfectly okay with dying here but it really depends on whether there's any more Mafia or not. I really dislike these open setups where we don't know the number of Mafia. -___-

It makes it worse because I still have a nagging suspicion on someone that's bothering me but town should be fine from here on out.

MoosyDoosy

Smash Ace
:( I thought we were friends

#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu your turn.

or Darkpit54 Darkpit54 I guess. It doesn't really matter
Heart pains. :( Sorry.

I'd actually like Maven to claim tho.

He has been so un-Mavenlike this game it bothers me. I don't know if it's because he's mad at me for my shenanigans or what but I honestly would not be surprised to see him as scum. It's hard to explain, but in other games I got more of a passive analytic vibe from him, but he was super aggressive this game in trying to get people killed.

D1 he was pushing Spak but for some reason wanted J killed. That doesn't necessarily make him Mafia but it could be a bus onto the least active person on the Mafia team to save Spak. His vote on J early D2 was really strange too. :/ Now he rolls immediately with my claim even though I would normally expect him to wait a bit and try to prod me to see if it's true or not, especially since I was joking around a ton this game and made all sorts of claims.

It might just be me being paranoid but I guess we'll see.

Top Bottom