• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gfest 6: Kyonfest!!!! Orlando, FL 07/23/11

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Guide to fl arguments:

1. Someone gets salty over a rule or ranking.
2. Entire state joins in some way either with recycled or new points. Some mms are born from the salt fires.
3. Original arguers slowly calm down and start to put it behind them and make friends.
4. Everyone agrees we need to just make fl better overall instead of argue because all salt aside we are all friends
5. Everyone jokes about it the next tourney we are at together and 5% of those hate inspired mms actually happen and we further prove fl da bess

gallax

Smash Hero
Ill take that mm afro. We can do a 2$ mm then if i feel comfortable a 5$ PR mm.

People can arrive anytime around 10ish. Kuro, if u cant do this then text me so we can set something up.

2-DJeff

Smash Master

People can arrive anytime around 10ish. Kuro, if u cant do this then text me so we can set something up.
gallax let dtor, solo and afro do commentate that would be awsome

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Afro and/or nick should help commentate purely on the grounds of bringing back the black comedy variety hour

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
and solo and dtorr too as the new people to the hour. Jeff too salty to commentate lol

gallax

Smash Hero
Im commentating. Me THE HEAD COMMENTATOR SINCE IM SETTING IT UP. haha. I will choose those who can commentate, but only out of being 100% biased.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
What? I'm the founder of amazing Florida brawl commentary along with DC

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
id like to think imma win this

but if im gonna keep getting hit by ridiculously powerful fsmashes (ike, snake, DK, bowser, GW, etc) then imma probably get 5th again >.>;;

hopefully the MMs before singles help get all those fsmashes and bad luck moments out of my system

Again, any SFL whos on the PR and coming to this tourney, we are doing a $5 PR MM against diddy (if anything for us both to get practice...especially you guys for #5. better not lose to any diddy who isnt adhd or gnes, and even then it better be epicly close or else)

also going to MM dfear for some other amount wario vs diddy. depending on how those go, i may be down to MM others after singles. gotta save SOME money for next weekend :laugh:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Ill mm as many people as possible with my $10 mm budget. Who wants free $? lol
ill take mm. As long as you use olimar. Need mu training.

hmmm ill post asap to let you know. Btw ill $1 mm ppl here. Especially if u use falco, diddy, olimar, wario,marth,dedede or are from sfl.

id like to think imma win this

but if im gonna keep getting hit by ridiculously powerful fsmashes (ike, snake, DK, bowser, GW, etc) then imma probably get 5th again >.>;;

hopefully the MMs before singles help get all those fsmashes and bad luck moments out of my system

Again, any SFL whos on the PR and coming to this tourney, we are doing a $5 PR MM against diddy (if anything for us both to get practice...especially you guys for #5. better not lose to any diddy who isnt adhd or gnes, and even then it better be epicly close or else)

also going to MM dfear for some other amount wario vs diddy. depending on how those go, i may be down to MM others after singles. gotta save SOME money for next weekend :laugh:
I thought you got rid of that "bad luck" :troll:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ill take mm. As long as you use olimar. Need mu training.

hmmm ill post asap to let you know. Btw ill $1 mm ppl here. Especially if u use falco, diddy, olimar, wario,marth,dedede or are from sfl.

I thought you got rid of that "bad luck" :troll:
i honestly thought i did, as i got my chipped tooth fixed, and that was pretty much the start of my bad luck

but it was still there at ryos tourney

then again, the crown i have is only the temporary crown...i get the permanent crown on 2/23. maybe i need the perma-crown for it to truly go away :laugh:

$1 MM vs my diddy and/or wario?

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
i honestly thought i did, as i got my chipped tooth fixed, and that was pretty much the start of my bad luck

but it was still there at ryos tourney

then again, the crown i have is only the temporary crown...i get the permanent crown on 2/23. maybe i need the perma-crown for it to truly go away :laugh:

$1 MM vs my diddy and/or wario?
Oh hell yes. Diddy Pit. Pit wario. and possibly depending on my cash falco wario
sounds good. i play snake as well but ill mm u with my olimar. $2?
1mm vs olimar and snake? $1 each?

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
everyone including their mothers should mm me at this competition thingy

im better than everyone

always

ya'll think ur good a mario party?

ya'll suck hocky pucks like a duck on a truck in the muck outa luck, yuck!

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I guess I'll MM people.
ZSS vs. da world?
If you use a bad character I'll MM you with Zelda too. :awesome:

Is coaching legal here btw?

Also, would people be down for Mafia at some point? I'm even bringing official cards with labels stuck onto them. :D
I WANT MORE GM PRACTICE!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Justin! **** yea that made my day

And you're on my list of pr mms being pr and all lol

And I'm definitely down for mafia

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I've been told I have to house 4-5 sfl but no ones told me who. Who's in your car;

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I hope he can make it.

And mafia is the greatest group card game in existence

Top Bottom