• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gfest 6: Kyonfest!!!! Orlando, FL 07/23/11

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Why is my question being ignored???
That's a good question actually...I don't know honestly. Sorry

And I'm down for mms this tourney. Especially those of the or variety (except nick cause that Negro doesn't deserve to play for my money lol )

gallax

Smash Hero
Doubles stars at 1:00 NO MATTER WHAT

Singles will start at the conclusion of doubles NO MATTER WHAT.

Registration ends for doubles at 12:55.

Singles will start no earlier than 4.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
PR MM me!!!!!
ok, i accept

it has to be $5, same as tourney entry, right? (i actually need to play you alot cause my snake skills are getting worse)

and dfear, diddy vs wario MM for some random minimal amount to be determined later. letz go

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i thought you dont MM
ive decided to change my ways and start to MM. im hoping it will cure my problem of not being able to not-sandbag when i choose (ie, i need this to teach me to turn serious mode off/on at will, and not have it auto trigger only at tourneys)

DFEAR

Smash Hero
orrrr u could take all matches seriously? lol NO SUCH THING AS FUN

Razek

Smash Apprentice
this could be fun or garbanzo might not go which would prevent me from going lol

hrnut

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Trump. Just get there around 7am.
Garb goes anywehre vodka goes. It's like a life substance for him.

Which i approve of.

Anyone wanna teamsies?

I wanna do some doubles for funsies. :D

AfroQT

Smash Master
Yo im i wanna throw some money around in matches come at me *****es. CFL only i can MM SFL anytime. Gallax? Mink? Radix? GDX? HR?

Razek

Smash Apprentice
Yo im i wanna throw some money around in matches come at me *****es. CFL only i can MM SFL anytime. Gallax? Mink? Radix? GDX? HR?
You know what i'll take you up on that MM first a regular then maybe a PR, i may not use Snake though...

hrnut

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Ok mattfro 5 bucks pr mm

While were at it since I probably won't see sfl for another 2 months ill pr mm every sfl that comes that's pr...and of course Dfear

DFEAR

Smash Hero
lets go too dfear
??? pr mm...:p we all know that your nuts are on discount...looking mighty free hrnut xD i got that hrnut weekly on lockdown...geetin them hrnut habits 101 vhs tomorrow :O get hype

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Damn get hyped sons. Lookin forward to a good time mike. What time can i arrive saturday? might have to be earlyish cuz of ride johns

Toneh

Smash Lord
Top Bottom