• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Getting In The Green November 13th, 2010 Ft: Dr PeePee RESULTS IN OP

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
it'd be pretty cool to see you again mahone. Our ganon jiggs matches were kinda fun, although mentally exhausting.

I've only gotten better since then, so we should play more.

Mahone

Smash Champion
Ya sure, i look forward to it, but watch out i got like 2 hours of ganon practice from chudat last saturday (it's actually really good)

Mahone

Smash Champion
lol, there is no normal with chu, but ya, he seemed really happy. Everyone was making jokes about his story and he was laughing with us and asking all of us if we read it. At one point during grand finals he got a phone call and paused (only reason i lost) just to talk to some random guy on the phone who liked his stories.

I think he was much happier at this tournament than normal, he just played with everyone and joked around instead of what he usually does, which is play like one friendly and then go smoke for like 6 hours until he splits grand finals with chillin :/

Mahone

Smash Champion
chap 16:

chu dat and mahone

gogogo
oh god, i hope not, i mean, i was just experimenting, chu told me it was ok.... oh god what HAVE I DONE!!!!!!

Mahooooone

what up?
Come to this so I can **** that puff moar.
Is this maria or yay, because i don't recall either of you ****** my puff

Also i wrote a song for Dark Josh, but he seems to not be posting in this thread, so i guess no one will ever hear it :(

stingers

Smash Obsessed
nahh melee ***** yo.
austin complemented my mewtwo. he was like "I didn't expect it to be this good". that made me like :bee: so I wanna go and play people in friendlies where they use characters they dont play so I can win some more with him

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
lmao, yeah I knew that, but I see how I messed up my post.

but I answered my own post as well. He got 17th.
<3Twitch. ;)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
If we got VA coming and cam vs sneak going down, then yeah it's a tourney LOL.

Or at least we'll have enough for it. =p

stingers

Smash Obsessed
go zelda I told you...she is easy to kill with. usmash is almost impossible to SDI out of (I think you have to SDI the initial hit, you can't SDI the hits in the middle iirc), it sucks people in, beats spotdodges due to its length, and kills early like 120% on most characters.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
can someone record the cam vs sneak, and please have full commentary and crowd reactions.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
go zelda I told you...she is easy to kill with. usmash is almost impossible to SDI out of (I think you have to SDI the initial hit, you can't SDI the hits in the middle iirc), it sucks people in, beats spotdodges due to its length, and kills early like 120% on most characters.
yeah but that would mean i have to learn a whole nother character even if all i do is usmash i still need to do it at the right time. but, you know, it doesn't hurt to try. :)

Top Bottom