• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Getting away with Murder - A Ganon Compilation vid by Z1GMA

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
FIRST

will watch it later

edit: first part of the video was meh, but then I was like whoa.

that is all.

@HomE

Smash Ace
Really Really Really good... fantastic.

I loved your style, and those Uair -> Spike were sexy

5*

<3<3

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
Well Done dude.

As @HomE mentioned, those Uair -> Spike (Z1GMan Comboing) were VERY SEXY.

Nice Musics.. Speacially the Trance.

"The Swedish Ganon knows All".

Ijosh

Smash Apprentice
i liked it zigma. the wizkicks and wkc were nice. solid vid

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I gotta agree with the people who say that the second half is a lot better than the first half... it started started getting really good after that short little cutscene with Ganon staring at the computer screen.

I thought the footage from the second half was excellent, and I like how you organized it into sections. The first half seemed--no offense--kind of like filler clips. Maybe it's because I've seen Ganon spike so many times, which the first part is heavy with.

Anyway I very much enjoyed watching it, very nice combo vid. 5/5

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
I like how you organized it into sections.
Ye, I wanted it to be like that:

Random stuff <- I dunno why I put those in the CV, lol.

Spikes <- Ye, Spikes gets boring in the long run.
But most of the ones I included are "Two Kill Clips" (2 Kills in one clip, in like 7 secs) :lick:
I can't see why some of you don't find that sexy!? :( oh, well.

Those "Normal spikes" like on Sheik & MK are pretty lame, though.

Gimps
Stagespikes
Gerudo Play
Comboing
WKC
Flipman
Utilt & WP + Credits

Anyways. Glad you guys liked the second part.

stRIP

Smash Ace
amagawd, this is 2 sexy for my shirt

That Bair to WHATEVER part was my favourite. Srsly, you just fkin put your hand behind you and your fkin thorax BANGS them away. that looked 2 good <3

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
I liked it alot Z1gma. You have a very unique Ganon, which made watching the video all the more interesting.

qerkdtx

Smash Journeyman
I feel like those old manandorf getting owned was me, amirite?

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
hey Z1GMA,

Is that my Old/Red Ganondorf getting chainchoked ?

I remember many of our online matches. Good times...

I miss those matches...

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
I havent watched it yet and im on E, but, ZIGMA, i know im not around the boards very often and ****, but your good.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Very awesome. 5/5.

Ganon's current metagame is interesting to watch and play against.

We should brawl again soon, Z1gma.

That vid was inspiring for me, a fellow bottom tier character mainer.
Makes me wanna play brawl right now and try to progress falcon's metagame further.

And I'm, thinking of implementing some of your strategies into my falcon game.

Thumbs up.

finnishmatthew

Smash Rookie
Oh my God, that was probably the best combo video for Ganon I've seen. Your spikes were beautiful.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
That vid was inspiring for me, a fellow bottom tier character mainer.
Makes me wanna play brawl right now and try to progress falcon's metagame further.

And I'm, thinking of implementing some of your strategies into my falcon game.

Thumbs up.
Lawl. My Falcon plays too much like Ganondorf. I keep trying to power through attacks with my 4we5o/\/\3 |>R1ori+y. :rolleyes:

Nairs into Snake's Mortar, etc. It's pretty bad. :psycho:

Now I'm going to give you some words from my heart, TKONTK. What little I have left of it (after the Ganon maining that I do).
Falcon boards need repair. You are broken.

I don't know whether it was the crippling nerfs, the way tier-whores have whiped their feet on you, or ... well ... the existence of us, — but Falcons have too much venom. The Captain is supposed to be about justice, brotherhood, and showing your moves. When was that forgotten?

Ganon boards are strong because we stay together. Somehow, when dangling at the Bottom, and now defining it, we keep it tight.

One person does not advance a meta. Unless he's named Ken Hoang or inputs DJC Shines in his sleep. You must create a community. Or smaller - a coalition, at least that much - of men mans players who will work together. It is always this way. Things are achieved with societies.

I don't know exactly what I'm talking about. I won't say I do, but I told you this is from my gut. I said heart? Okay, F that. I only have a sixth of my original left anyway. This is my gut talking. The place where I feel hunger and hatred and lust, and stuff. But also my philia, which, yes Plato, I've somehow transplanted into my loins; I had to.
And I want you to know, TK/notTK, that I care, and I'm not afraid to talk about it.

:046:

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Lawl. My Falcon plays too much like Ganondorf. I keep trying to power through attacks with my 4we5o/\/\3 |>R1ori+y. :rolleyes:

Nairs into Snake's Mortar, etc. It's pretty bad. :psycho:

Now I'm going to give you some words from my heart, TKONTK. What little I have left of it (after the Ganon maining that I do).
Falcon boards need repair. You are broken.

I don't know whether it was the crippling nerfs, the way tier-whores have whiped their feet on you, or ... well ... the existence of us, — but Falcons have too much venom. The Captain is supposed to be about justice, brotherhood, and showing your moves. When was that forgotten?

Ganon boards are strong because we stay together. Somehow, when dangling at the Bottom, and now defining it, we keep it tight.

One person does not advance a meta. Unless he's named Ken Hoang or inputs DJC Shines in his sleep. You must create a community. Or smaller - a coalition, at least that much - of men mans players who will work together. It is always this way. Things are achieved with societies.

I don't know exactly what I'm talking about. I won't say I do, but I told you this is from my gut. I said heart? Okay, F that. I only have a sixth of my original left anyway. This is my gut talking. The place where I feel hunger and hatred and lust, and stuff. But also my philia, which, yes Plato, I've somehow transplanted into my loins; I had to.
And I want you to know, TK/notTK, that I care, and I'm not afraid to talk about it.

:046:
That was beauitiful. And for that I love you, as a comrade.
The falcon board peeps are currently getting slightly clsoer to eachother due to our Falcon-Puff club. Check it out, too, over at our falcon board. : )

But I, along with many others, have been working on said repair for quite awhile, and believe me, its easier said than done :/

But again, thanks for your concern, I appreciate it.:)

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Kosk's tuu guud.
He can even comment on a CV without even watching it.

Which CV was your favourite before? Let me guess... "Knee of the North Star"?

My fav is "Tudor's Orange Oopma Loompa". <3
LOL nah although i did enjoy that. I just enjoy seeing Ganon **** because he's probably my second favorite character to use in this game. Come to think of it, I didn't really have a favorite CV before this, but I've watched this like 4 times already and will probably watch it even more :D

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
watched it 3 times and I'm not satisfied!!
Z1GMA is SOOOOOOOO awesome!
Hope I can get better watching this! =DD

VodkaHaze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VodkaHaze58
Really nice work! Taught me a lot of new techniques and comboes. 5 stars!

Top Bottom