• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Double-post for importance; since Sleepy can't house me, can anyone else in the area house us? Otherwise, I probably can't stay that long aftewards, as I don't want to drive while I'm incredibly tired.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
that's kind of inconvenient if he can't stay. I'll try to find other housing for you guys.

try 112's, perhaps?

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
I need a team mate. So i;ll be looking for a team mate when i get there. I usually place top 10 in teams back in md/va. Also ill bring my wii. It has non-trip and unlimited replay timer

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I need a team mate. So i;ll be looking for a team mate when i get there. I usually place top 10 out of 40-70 people back in md/va. Also ill bring my wii. It has non-trip and unlimited replay timer
^ There goes my chances of placing anywhere near the top 8 . =(

u think reflex would actually use some 1 who's side smash takes up 1/2 of smashville?
Actually I sorta do. lol

Saltix

Smash Lord
I'm so pumped for this.
However, I don't have a ride.
I'm in the duluth area, and if anyone can give me a ride, PM me please :|

Edit:Will there be recording equipment at this tourney?

Edit 2: Now I can't ******* go. My mom says I'm out too much, and all I want to do is go to Waba. This is BS.
In the meantime, this gives me time to bring back my Falco.
Good luck to all who compete, and I hope to be there next month. >:[

Waba

Smash Apprentice
Teams Results for Brawl 12/20/08:

1. Pimp & Crab (Desu & BigLou) $140
2. Yosterdeo (Yoster & Deo) $40
3. We Like It Broken (IRape & Ninja) $20
4. Team Viet (VietG & Ice)
5. Team Go Fun Happy Time Club (F3NiX)
5. Team Platypus (Rayku & Zom~b)
7. Team Nightmare (Roman & Comero)
7. Squad7 (Chaos & AC)
9. F*** This Game Let's Play Melee (Full Metal & DogySmash)
10. Team Jello (Mayhem & Khail)

Results for Brawl Singles 12/20/08:

1. Reflex ($280)
2. BigLou ($80)
3. Kismet ($40)
4. Ice
5. Desu
5. Yoster
7. Elev8
7. VietG
9. Zom~b
9. Rayku
9. Ninja
9. Mayhem
13. Deo
13. Scatz
13. Billy
13. Scat
17. Dynomite!
17. Khail
17. Umby
17. Neo
17. Volt
17. Dragon
17. Gear
17. Falloutboi
25. Blood
25. Oxy
25. Lvl99
25. Alby
25. Diablo
25. Roman
25. F3NiX
25. Solo

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Let's represent our characters lol. I'll submit what we used for tourney to Ankoku's ranking thread for top 8.

1. Reflex ($280) (Pkmn Trainer/Wario)
2. BigLou ($80) (Luigi)
3. Kismet ($40) (Falco)
4. Ice (Zelda)
5. Desu (King Dedede)
5. Yoster (Meta Knight)
7. Elev8 (King Dedede)
7. VietG (Toon Link/Marth)

Fix/add/fill-in what I don't have. Like I have no idea who Reflex used exactly for this tourney.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
K, well i came 17th this tourny but still fun. i wasnt playing as well as i hoped for but it was great :D

SHOUTOUTS!:

KingK~ money match someone u play smash with regularly? what? good fight ur Ice Climbers were just like rapemeinabasementwithapoolstick hard. idk how i beat u round 3.. good match keep up the IC!

Elev8~ Finally got to see u in action. great money match. yes wario vs. gaygaygay is a bad match up but besides the chainthrow -> grabrelise i didnt really mind it. your D3 is not as broken as others and it was awesome to see that. u taught me alot this tourny thx keep up the D3!

VietG~ dont cyber bully me with that 0-death. hate ur tink -.- wanted to marth-marth u but u just had to change to tink. Bombhappy :D

Reflex!~ gona have to thnk you for being by my side that one match<3. u also taught me alot today. Congrats on your victory, nice to see u go wario and prove the wario-weeG match up wrong. Would like to play you sometime... considering im young and dont think my parents would aprove of going to alabama ima have to resort to WiiFii.

Diablo~ what happoned :( 25th? *sigh*

Deo~ Great match, ur diddy is really good although i liked our mario better, i thaught u were gona try to make me go marth by counterpicking battlefiled then go diddy again so i stayed wario but yeah good game. ide MUCH rather get knocked out my a mario then a snake. GG!

Alpha/Sleepy~ i blame u guys for getting knocked out.. <3 u guys sry i couldnt get that ken combo off with marth sleepy. hehe brawl <3s u too play brawl!

Blood~ sry for taking like 20 hours for my counterpick, thx for being patient. good sonic. snake wasnt as good :D

Everyone else. it was awesome to see u there & Mary christmasonica...kwanzaa?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
double post fail..

reflex used wolf samus, wario, PT.. think thats it
idk but yoster might have went yoshi. not 100% on it but yea.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
this was so fun omg
everyone was cool ;D
i met alot of chill people and i hope i get to see all of you again
so i did bad ill do better next time
it was my 1st offline tourney afterall ^_^

T3h Albino

Smash Master
i saw reflex lose to that yoshi guy he was good made me want to pick up yoshi.
and you were that sonic user that showed me around right Umby?

bigman40

Smash Master
Well ****. I can't get home before you guys talking about me? Anyways, I'll write my shoutouts later. 2+ hour drive to drop off friends makes me a tired yoshi....

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Let's represent our characters lol. I'll submit what we used for tourney to Ankoku's ranking thread for top 8.

1. Reflex ($280) (Wario)
2. BigLou ($80) (Luigi)
3. Kismet ($40) (Falco)
4. Ice (Zelda)
5. Desu (King Dedede)
5. Yoster (Meta Knight?)
7. Elev8 (King Dedede?)

Fix/add/fill-in what I don't have. Like I have no idea who Reflex used exactly for this tourney.

Good ish, had to B a fun tourney wit all the diverse chars in top 8. BTW, is BigLou the Creepy good Luigi i heard about? Good job to Reflex and Kismet!

Also...

9. F*** This Game Let's Play Melee (Full Metal & DogySmash)

LMMFAO!!!! Good 1 Dogy!!!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771

1. Reflex ($280) (Wario/Wolf/Samus/Pkmn Trainer)
2. BigLou ($80) (Luigi)
3. Kismet ($40) (Falco)
4. Ice (Zelda)
5. Desu (King Dedede)
5. Yoster (Meta Knight)
7. Elev8 (King Dedede)

I used nothing but PT for every match except for BigLou; I think it should be PT/Wario or pure PT.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Okay thanks Reflex.

Do you know if Desu used anyone else? Or if anyone in the top 8 used anyone other than who I mentioned?

Also, did you do any moneymatches on my set? If you want them uploaded, could you tell me who they were against? Plus did you guys ban stages? Because there are also friendlies recorded and...

I AM CONFUSSSSEEEEDDDD. =<

Player-1

Smash Legend
Well...I'm pretty much screwed for tournaments when it comes to christmas break. We left on vacation to Orlando on the 20th (on the day of WABA), we're leaving our RV campsite to go to Deltona on the following Wednesday (one day after a huge online tournament with some of the best online playeres entering), and I'm returning to GA on the 27th (the day of Gigabits in FL)...If we had left a Sunday...I'd be able to go to both the offline tournaments and if we had left Friday I would have been able to go to the online tournament...but nooooooo....we have to leave on Saturday and completely screw up my schedule >=(.

Top Bottom