• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Purple

Hi guys!

you dont understand ANYTHING about ike until you play against san.
God dammit shut up Ike sucks.

Like ****ing christ; cool Ike can kill people and San plays Ike really well, but Ike sucks*.

* Sucking = not doing well enough to be able to compete by brawl's MU standards.

kismet2

Smash Ace
1. i meant to say "beating the 2 best in texas" since he beat razer and gnes back to back.

2. P1, you still have a diddy next to your name...

3. i cant go to raleigh, because I have a family trip to myrtle beach that week.

4. and because you are so honorable kismet, ill give you the chance to win half your money back with that 10$ money match that we talked about.
Awesome lol and dallas is looking iffy NOW, but I think by then I should be able to attend.

Like ****ing christ; cool Ike can kill people and San plays Ike really well, but Ike sucks*.

* Sucking = not doing well enough to be able to compete by brawl's MU standards.
XD

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero

i guess that means your second best player sucks... since I heard biglou was afraid to money match my boy san.

and if hes the second best player in the state... I guess that means the rest of your state sucks too. (except kismet)

not to mention everyone at apex that didnt place in the top 10 (biglou again), seeing as ike got 9th at an international tourney.

I mean thats not what I think, but apparently thats what yourlogic works like.

*smirk*

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i guess that means your second best player sucks... since I heard biglou was afraid to money match my boy san.

and if hes the second best player in the state... I guess that means the rest of your state sucks too. (except kismet)

not to mention everyone at apex that didnt place in the top 10 (biglou again), seeing as ike got 9th at an international tourney.

*smirk*
oh HELL no. i know this man did not just insult our entire state. you pr people best mm him and win. don't take that **** from a sonic main.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
Maybe ike isn't as bad as we thought. I think he is still bad but maybe there is a silver of hope that he is not straight up garbage.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
also, another note, everyone so far who has said how bad ike is, wouldnt you get ***** by raykus ike, who doesnt even play the game anymore?

VietGeek

Smash Hero
well if they said ike is god because rayku ***** them than it would be dismissed as scrub talk and "the undead spirit of inui-logic"

also it would make rayku smirk a good smirk

and we know what happens then

Player-1

Smash Legend
gnes is terrible, i've already proven that i'm the best diddy by 2 stocking adhd on skyworld over wifi, does san really think he can take me after that?

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I mean if our state only had one good player, I'd prolly b D-riding hard as **** too, but this is ridiculous.

Rayku's ike is straight, but it's obviously nothing compared to the best ike in america. I just don't think people go out of their way to learn how to beat Ike, like they should. Or just HARD HARD HARD cp and play gay, idk.

Regardless if we had a state vs state MM with Upper New york...after san gets beat it'll just be easy pickings for the rest of em *cept prolly pikapika*.

P-1 why do you troll so hard? lol
<3 errbody

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I mean if our state only had one good player, I'd prolly b D-riding hard as **** too, but this is ridiculous.

Rayku's ike is straight, but it's obviously nothing compared to the best ike in america. I just don't think people go out of their way to learn how to beat Ike, like they should. Or just HARD HARD HARD cp and play gay, idk.

Regardless if we had a state vs state MM with Upper New york...after san gets beat it'll just be easy pickings for the rest of em *cept prolly pikapika*.

P-1 why do you troll so hard? lol
<3 errbody

lol. Im not dickriding san, im just trolling you guys...

and I find it HILARIOUS that you say NY only has one good player, and than I go on to read your sig, epic combo.

also, youre right, just as with any less than optimal character, people arent going to play the matchup perfectly. but when you guys said stuff like, 'Ike is so free!' and 'just counterpick for autowins' I just have to laugh at how misinformed you are, especially since its:
1. The same thing that everyone says right before they play san and get blasted,
2. The same thing that everyone in MY region said when san originally started getting good.

Its not like that kind of thought process is new, if those things actually applied, san wouldnt be as good as he is. He wouldnt have beaten sky's falco and rich browns olimar at MLG...

also, Im pretty sure cura is just as good as elev8, who top 3s most of the results I see from this area. So I would advise against the "everyone over there besides san is booty mindset" Since he had to play with good people to get to the level that hes at now...

that being said, I still love GA and will try to revisit when next I can.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i look forward to many matches with you sir... Mostly ending with my character having a 1 under him on the victory screen.

also, I cant hate since scatz is indirectly the reason I created the most ballin texture hack ever created.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Man if making 10th on GA's PR is as easy as learning to use the potty.

Getting 10th on Upstate NY PR is as easy as beating up a 5 year old orphan with leukemia, 1 arm, who's blind.

Purple

Hi guys!

*smirk*
***** you **** ridin.

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace

this actually makes sense
the majority of ike's MU are not in his favor

san is just an ike player that can defy the MU

the moral of the story here is: san is a great character in brawl

BBQ°

Smash Champion

lol. Im not dickriding san, im just trolling you guys...

and I find it HILARIOUS that you say NY only has one good player, and than I go on to read your sig, epic combo.

also, youre right, just as with any less than optimal character, people arent going to play the matchup perfectly. but when you guys said stuff like, 'Ike is so free!' and 'just counterpick for autowins' I just have to laugh at how misinformed you are, especially since its:
1. The same thing that everyone says right before they play san and get blasted,
2. The same thing that everyone in MY region said when san originally started getting good.

Its not like that kind of thought process is new, if those things actually applied, san wouldnt be as good as he is. He wouldnt have beaten sky's falco and rich browns olimar at MLG...

also, Im pretty sure cura is just as good as elev8, who top 3s most of the results I see from this area. So I would advise against the "everyone over there besides san is booty mindset" Since he had to play with good people to get to the level that hes at now...

that being said, I still love GA and will try to revisit when next I can.
god **** i dont care if you're trolling. you are the biggest brawl f@ggot i've ever seen post on smashboards.

Umby

Smash Master
Morals of the story:

Sonic is a horrible character.

Ike is a horrible character.

San is a good player.

Lounis is Top 5 at everything, including Top 5 at being Top 5 at everything.

Rayku unconsciously Ganon f-airs lawn mowers.

kismet is actually Starscream.

Whoever controls Lapras controls the world.

You're all nuts.

obv :012:

Top Bottom