• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
****, That was actually pretty good p1

mostly because he Rhymed it.

Let's see what Rayku does now <3

oh snap!@ below post! we just got a real match!

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
all this talk about parent johns and I'M not included?? what is this? i dont get grounded for a year, but i am not even aloud to sleep over at people's houses anymore ( i was able when was i younger) and i cant even go to some people's houses just because. (people meaning people in my grade so no "they are older than you" stuff) i have to find a perfect time and place for all of use to get our moms/dads in or w/e and have a big chat.

my idea will fail so bad that waba or smashboards will never see me, p3, or anyone else with mom johns ever again.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
alby did you ever answer me in whether or not u got good yet? <_<

obv ur ignoring cuz i havent existed for past a month and am nothing but a blurred scrub w/o an identity

that 4 stockd ur dr mario

with roy

or sumthing leik dat

Zip you live here now?

Since...when? X_x

T3h Albino

Smash Master
....Gtfo viet G go be an attention ***** somewhere else. Or better yet, go make TL more busted in B+
Or uhh....MM me doc vs marth 0_o

VietGeek

Smash Hero
i thought it was healthy to be an attention ***** in ur own community

gosh alby wtf do u lern in high school

I don't think TL can get anymore busted.

He'll probably get nerfed depending on how I feel when things need to reach that point. <.<

Alby every time we MM, you always offer...

then refuse when we meet up

so f u

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
Hi guys. There is a brawl tournament at CSU (Columbus State University), in Columbus, GA on the 14th. It is kind of like an anime' convention thing, so there will be other game tournaments there too. Brawl will be $5 entry (10$ per team). There will be a pretty good turn out due to locals who can actually play the game & scrubs from local high schools who plan on entering. Sorry about not mentioning this earlier, but me or my brother were too lazy to make a thread XD If anyone wants more info, just contact me or my brother The_reflex_blunder

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
Hi guys. There is a brawl tournament at CSU (Columbus State University), in Columbus, GA on the 14th. It is kind of like an anime' convention thing, so there will be other game tournaments there too. Brawl will be $5 entry (10$ per team). There will be a pretty good turn out due to locals who can actually play the game & scrubs from local high schools who plan on entering. Sorry about not mentioning this earlier, but me or my brother were too lazy to make a thread XD If anyone wants more info, just contact me or my brother The_reflex_blunder

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Well tbh all the other times I was just busy with other things. You can never stay at tournayes late so we always have to play during brackets or some ****, which is never good. I'll try to make sure we get this done next time I see you though ;3

Rayku

Smash Lord
if you didn't waste your money then you might be able to get your car repaired so you don't have ride johns.
I support the community I am a part of. You can't even do anything but ***** about your wifi matches. D'you want me to bust out the list?

$12 is hardly any money to put towards a $1,500 car repair. You wanna come to a tournament every so often so you can give me some of your money to go towards that?

Also, out of curiosity, what about YOUR ride johns all the time, Player 1?

bigman40

Smash Master
Step 1 in arguments: Never bring a category up when you fail in that same category.

Step 2: Know your info before you talk **** bout stuff you don't know about.

I love arguments :D

Player-3

Smash Hero
whats moeblue

i assume blazblue

in which case yes, but no i have stopped my unrelenting torrent of study study study practice practice practice combos with ragna

i know the basics and thats good enough for me, i still play it sometimes tho

VietGeek

Smash Hero
you should wreck me in it to invoke passionate flaming desires to freeze u

but only u

cuz real competent players would make me sad

very sad

this monthly seems good mirite

Player-1

Smash Legend
I'd keep going with the **** talk, but I can't tell if Rayku is being serious now, I didn't want to turn this into an all out argument flame war thingy... >.>

Player-3

Smash Hero
@viet yh this monthly but i only know how to play with the 360 controller

@p1 no, you just have no comeback

get wrecked

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Step 1 in arguments: Never bring a category up when you fail in that same category.

Step 2: Know your info before you talk **** bout stuff you don't know about.

I love arguments :D
you forgot step 3: know who you're talking to so you can fake it if necessary.

actually, thats a pretty good rule of thumb for life in general.

Top Bottom