• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Daysoo

Smash Ace
When is impact clash & how many of you waba usuals are going to be there?
I will not be going to Impact Clash, whenever it is.
Something always seems to go wrong at these tournaments.
Something stupid has happened every time I've been to one. :\

Good ,Tim, now that you're finally back....you can do something with that brawl PR!!! :mad:

<3
I'm retired from Smash now, so I'm going to be resigning from the Brawl PR. :p

Player-1

Smash Legend
I will not be going to Impact Clash, whenever it is.
Something always seems to go wrong at these tournaments.
Something stupid has happened every time I've been to one. :\

I get a new neighbor for a change =o?

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
This sounds familiar...guess I'll see you at another tourney after school is out? ^_^

But we should at least hang out some and play some Bros. Your Samus is retardedly good at punishing. >_<

Also:

MONTHLY ON THE 28TH???

Hopefully this new schedule at my store will still be in effect. That way I can attend Waba stufff =D!!!!

AlsoAlso:

I realized that it wasn't being baked that affected my game. Because I've played high before, just never in tournament, and usually my decision making skills are on point and I play mad technical when I'm high. It was probably the combination of that, being awake for 30+ hours, and the (prescribed!) Vivance [new top tier form of Addyyyy].

I'll just have to tryyyy it agaaain hehehehehe =D

PS: don't do drugs, kids. It'll make you bad at Bros.!

PPS: Thanks for teaming with me, Sleeps!

Purple

Hi guys!
the best tekken players are at east point, would be a better way to say it rayku.

marty (ga_peach) plays tekken in ga. that's all i know of. Except for daysoo who plays lightly

Rayku

Smash Lord
the best tekken players are at east point, would be a better way to say it rayku.

marty (ga_peach) plays tekken in ga. that's all i know of. Except for daysoo who plays lightly
I don't play any other fighting game. I don't even know what east point is.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
ATTENTION - IMPORTANT NOTICE
The Smash monthly is now a part of the Combo Breaker tournament.
The tournament is on the 28th.
I repeat, the Smash tournaments at Waba are on the 28th of November.
That is the last Saturday of the Month.
If you show up on the 21st, there will be Smash, but it'll be a weekly.
Please spread the word.

In addition, if you register on the Waba site, you will be notified of changes as we make them.
Way to schedule this during the UGA/Tech game. :urg: And a huge quit life to anyone thinking that WABA>this game. :p

Well, there is still my tourney, which everyone should be going to on Saturday. ;);)

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Wait, is this really changed? people on AIB are planing on coming out to the original tourney date.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Wait, is this really changed? people on AIB are planing on coming out to the original tourney date.
If people come and WANT a monthly on the 21st, we can accommodate them.
All we'll have to do is raise the pot fee to $10.
However, the ACTUAL monthly IS scheduled for the 28th.
This has been on the Waba site for a few weeks now.
If you register at wabagame.com then you'll get all the latest updates on events at the venue right in your inbox. ;3

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
pretty terrible. i just played warm up tech skill mode and i still didn't die

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
I personally didn't want to do crews at all, I wanted to do actual singles, but chaddd, sleepy, and toasty all pushed for it, so I was like w/e.

Yiff: We had you and Toasty left, and sorry but I would've probably sent in toasty. You can buy me some mcdoubles next waba.

BBQ: I think we may go to mike's place in marrietta tomorrow (ynomrahnsguht) for some melee, you should come with us.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
BBQ: I think we may go to mike's place in marrietta tomorrow (ynomrahnsguht) for some melee, you should come with us.
marietta or kennesaw? well either way, I'll force Archaic to take me lol. If it's in marietta, then that would be awesome since that's where I am now.

Player-1

Smash Legend
****, won't be able to make it to dec monthly if it's 12/12, forget I brought it up and **** all you going to winterfest >.>

BigLøu

Smash Lord
****, won't be able to make it to dec monthly if it's 12/12, forget I brought it up and **** all you going to winterfest >.>
It's a national tournament, way more fun then going to waba every month(not that waba tournies aren't fun).

But this doesn't exactly happen every month. Just keep the monthly on the same date, there will probably be decent attendance.

Player-1

Smash Legend
It's a national tournament, way more fun then going to waba every month(not that waba tournies aren't fun).

But this doesn't exactly happen every month. Just keep the monthly on the same date, there will probably be decent attendance.
The biggest difference between winterfest and waba is that player-1 will be at waba, therefore you should come to waba =)

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
OK, since Tim has moved on to bigger and better things,

you guys need to figure out what you're gonna do with that PR thread. I can update if necessary or the other panelists(?) can create a new one.

The biggest difference between winterfest and waba is that player-1 will be at waba, therefore you should come to waba =)
You make me frown, P1. Even though I'm a 100% melee player now, I still think you need to man the **** up and go out there and rep your state! NO WABA JOHNS!

Player-3

Smash Hero
Its parent johns and being stuck in hell school johns actually

Though p1s parents are alot cooler than mine so idk whats up with that

My parents grounded me for a year for having a C in algerbra 2 lmao

Player-1

Smash Legend
@thread title: I <3 salt though.

when i got to those mexican restaurants that give you the chips before your meal, I use...like...half the salt shaker =)

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
... that sucks. :(

well...I can always talk to them and see if I can change their minds. I'm great with moms, atleast.

Top Bottom