• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

tubes

Smash Ace
he's going for the money and the ladies
Oh god this is too funny. So I was looking at the forum for AWA to see if they will at least have melee setups or if I could just bring my cube and set it up on an empty T.V. and I happened to look at the brawl thread. There was a post by M2K with him all like "I'll be bringing several people to this or at least I would if Metaknight were not banned as 3 of them play Metaknight."

And everyone was all like "Lol its obvious your not M2K gtfo of our thread!"

Also: what days will everyone be at AWA? I assume Friday and Saturday are best days to go but I figured I'd ask anyway.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Gosh you highschoolers are such hypocrites. Playing melee doesn't make you better than anyone...
especially if you're not good at it .-.

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
i LOVE female bodies, both real and virtual. i'm a god ****ed man. so sue me. :ohwell:
I'm sorry. Did I sound like I disapproved? I was trying to compliment you, but I was a little too paralyzed by your avatar to get out the necessary words.
By the by, I think I might purchase The King of Fighters '98: Ultimate Match for the 360, but you must answer me this: how good is King?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
XDDD ****ing Hilarious! I'm planning on going to the monthly on the 26th, so i want that **** to be PACKED!!! Everybody needs to come!!!
This is going to have a good turnout. IF most of the people that dont get on smashboards hear about the change. i hope to see you there.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
I'm sorry. Did I sound like I disapproved? I was trying to compliment you, but I was a little too paralyzed by your avatar to get out the necessary words.
By the by, I think I might purchase The King of Fighters '98: Ultimate Match for the 360, but you must answer me this: how good is King?
oh, ok, cool. hmm...well, to be honest, i don't know too much about 98, and i very rarely use King in any game she's in, so i wouldn't know. sorry.

Waba

Smash Apprentice
Meeting at Waba today at 5pm for people who want to help the Duluth/ATL gaming/dancing community grow and/or join the Waba committee that will organize, lead, advertise, and run events at Waba. We will be hanging out after the meeting for some fun and games. Thanks for your support in advance.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
I would be interested in being a part of this, but my sentiments mirror the previous two posts...perhaps setting this up on Skype would be a good idea...

ArtDude

Smash Rookie
I'll be at the Monthly this 26th depending on what time the Tech vs UNC game is at. I'll actually prob be there regardless but I'm hoping to be able to go to both. If both are possible then I'll be bringing probably myself and 3-4 friends. So that's prob five people right there. So hopefully this monthly will be a nice size. See you guys then.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I would be interested in being a part of this, but my sentiments mirror the previous two posts...perhaps setting this up on Skype would be a good idea...
we can all make it on skype regardless of parent johns/school johns at some time during the day.

Top Bottom