• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

VietGeek

Smash Hero
also roy has combos, viet. idk what you're talking about.
true, but they all typically end into fsmash, are char specific, and of course usually requires the opponent to not have CC'd the initial hit.

Also tubes said he wanted long, amazing and/or death combos, Roy doesn't really have any of those unless you're like a spacie...and even then...yeah.

I should've just said Roy sucks. <_<

"imo giving other dudes boners = boner for me"

love is just a cycle of giving and receiving mirite

Yea well thats all good joe and all but uhh
can any of you answer my question on other Combo breaker games that happen @ waba?
Usually looks to be by default (meaning if more people show interest in a niche game, you guys can set up typically provided you have set-ups and sh*t) popular games/new ones.

Meaning it's usually the:

SF4
BB
SSBB
Tekken (6?)

combo

GA Peach

Smash Lord
true, but they all typically end into fsmash, are char specific, and of course usually requires the opponent to not have CC'd the initial hit.

Also tubes said he wanted long, amazing and/or death combos, Roy doesn't really have any of those unless you're like a spacie...and even then...yeah.

I should've just said Roy sucks. <_<
"imo giving other dudes boners = boner for me"

love is just a cycle of giving and receiving mirite

Usually looks to be by default (meaning if more people show interest in a niche game, you guys can set up typically provided you have set-ups and sh*t) popular games/new ones.

Meaning it's usually the:

SF4
BB
SSBB
Tekken (6?)

combo
do it and i'll kill you.

tubes

Smash Ace
So I got Brawl+ and tested the **** out for myself. You can kinda juggle people with aerials but I'm not satisfied. I'll give it a bit longer I guess cuz I see some opportunity for cool **** but **** sure isn't looking very Roy atm. I feel like if he sacrificed a tiny bit of damage for a tiny bit of speed on his moves he'd be Roy but as it stands he's just Marth+.

billbaggins

Smash Rookie
Hey, just joined Smash forums.

Came last saturday with Ryzol_ and had fun. my 2nd tournament. I think I played SleepyK in the first match with Gannondorf.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Just found out I can't be there for the next three weeks! :urg:

This weekend--Can't attend all of the lock in, meaning I can't attend it.
Next--Georgia Tech Family Weekend (with my family actually coming to Atlanta)
10/3--Fall Break.

OO00H LAWD, someone needs to give me a car! :(

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
I know a guy who had too much fun at AWA last year.....

Also don't forget that in addition to MK ban, infinite chaingrabs are also banned (ie charizard vs lucas/ness), and yea a couple weird stages are legal.

tubes

Smash Ace
wait ppl giving something that doesn't come in a box a try? In georgia?

explain. i is very confused.
I already had home brew channel installed. So it essentially did come in a box for me. Anyway I played it with my brother today and did some cool **** with Ike by capitalizing on my brother not teching and having ****ty DI.

I feel though that now I've done essentially anything cool there is to do with Ike so now there's no point in me playing Brawl+ any more. ****s slow and boring in comparison.

Player-3

Smash Hero
I already had home brew channel installed. So it essentially did come in a box for me. Anyway I played it with my brother today and did some cool **** with Ike by capitalizing on my brother not teching and having ****ty DI.

I feel though that now I've done essentially anything cool there is to do with Ike so now there's no point in me playing Brawl+ any more. ****s slow and boring in comparison.
play luigi

its very entertaining some of the **** you can do

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
banning mk is pretty pointless.

hey let's ban fox and falco in 06-07 they too borken

I imagine that the majority of adamant pro-banners are players who never really reached the good level or flat out noobs who got ***** by mk

tubes

Smash Ace
*cough*

>_>;
Oh yea that's right! I heard M2K was coming down here for AWA. He plays metaknight doesn't he? Thanks for reminding us Daysoo.

Edit: But Sleepy K! Wouldn't banning fox and falco be an entirely different deal. Cuz if you banned Fox and Falco you'd have to ban Marth and sheik and that's like a good chunk of the characters.

Top Bottom