• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I'll be at the monthly tomorrow.

Sleepy, I'd like to take the $1 braline challenge.

What's the entry fee for the Brawl+ tournament? I main Squirtle :)

Rayku

Smash Lord
I may or may not come today. Don't expect it. I'm going to want to practice Brawl+; I want to see where I stand.

Edit: I changed my avatar to 1-up Lounis.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I'll be at the monthly tomorrow.

Sleepy, I'd like to take the $1 braline challenge.

What's the entry fee for the Brawl+ tournament? I main Squirtle :)
Anywhere from $1 - $5.

God **** you *******s exploiting all my Smash games with your small animals ****** face.

Pika/Fox/Meat Knight/Squirtle

>=(

Rayku

Smash Lord
There's a $1,300 repair pending for my car.

I'm already broke.

I think tomorrow might be one of the last tournaments I'm going to be able to attend.

"We're in a tight spot!"

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Can you use texture hax online without worry of desync, or do the others need the same texture hack?
I've heard stories of people getting desyncs from textures...but personally I've never had an issue with them.

And my taste in textures seems to be somewhat different from other peeps. =V

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
There's a $1,300 repair pending for my car.

I'm already broke.

I think tomorrow might be one of the last tournaments I'm going to be able to attend.

"We're in a tight spot!"
really sucks about your car :( and i smell a team name

Hope everyone has fun. I know I will. <3
this elev8? or did u change your mind and u ARE coming to the monthly

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Does anyone know why my game freezes when I go online with Brawl+? This started happening as soon as I added textures. :(
textures cause freezing, most likely right when the game starts or right when it ends, but i have seen tourney matches freeze first stock in the game

@EVERYONE: BRING YOUR POKEMON CARDS I LIKE THAT GAME :)

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Does anyone know why my game freezes when I go online with Brawl+? This started happening as soon as I added textures. :(
Might be the new File Patch code's fault. You know, the one that let's you put custom tracks in Brawl now.

*shrug*

bigman40

Smash Master
Senior year of high school coming up, need to do more after-school activities and other stuff to get into a good college (thinkin georgia state or uga) I still may come to one or two monthlies, maybe
wtf? **** that son. Georgia Southern fool. Bring yo *** here.

And on topic: If Rayku is Woodstock's transportation, then it means that we pretty much lose almost half of our attendance for Waba. Not only that, but people will be back in school and college, reducing the number more (my group and I will be gone until we can drive back up here again). Quite a predicament here...

Rayku

Smash Lord

And on topic: If Rayku is Woodstock's transportation, then it means that we pretty much lose almost half of our attendance for Waba. Not only that, but people will be back in school and college, reducing the number more (my group and I will be gone until we can drive back up here again). Quite a predicament here...
Fortunately for Woodstock, ZOM~B recently acquired a car. He will be my transportation for tomorrow, so no worries.

However, I'm having serious doubts about my entire car situation for myself. I have a lot of stuff going on for me at the moment, really serious stuff. I'd elaborate, but it's a rather boring tale.

To be quite honest, I have no business playing Smash at all, or even coming to Smashboards.

But my friends are here.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Shout-outs from the Anniversary:

Billy:WEEGEE.

Octix:Nice stuff. I got *****, but it was fun.

Jamaal:GAWD WITH DA COMBOES! And don't pick PT against Kirby, unless you're going to go Squirtle the whole time.

Random person with textures:WEEGEE.

Marty:BlazBlue was more fun than I thought it would be. It might have been more fun if I wasn't getting my *** handed to me by Ragna and Bang. COMBO COMBO COMBO!

Sleepy:We only played like, 2 matches, but they were fun. I dun liek Roi.

Random ROB player:Good games. Kirbycide FTW. If you ever lie about who won a match, people WILL come after you. and by people, I mean me. XP.

BigLou:Well, your Falco's good. Too many Falcos! So...many...*shudders*

Random guy whose name I don't know but had a cool accent: You should come to Waba more. Cool dude.

luffyfan99

Smash Cadet
Fortunately for Woodstock, ZOM~B recently acquired a car. He will be my transportation for tomorrow, so no worries.

However, I'm having serious doubts about my entire car situation for myself. I have a lot of stuff going on for me at the moment, really serious stuff. I'd elaborate, but it's a rather boring tale.

To be quite honest, I have no business playing Smash at all, or even coming to Smashboards.

But my friends are here.
that is cool, u still comin even with some serious stuff goin on

BTW i dont know if im goin to make it tommorow, my dad's pissed about one C on my report card, and i may do the driver's test tomorrow

Top Bottom