• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Laijin

Smash Hero
Somebody should make an mmo with tech skill and DMC3 combos. Coordinating team combos would be pretty sweet.
Its already happening bro.
Check out Mabinogi Heroes(Heavy team play) and Blade & Soul(1v1 PvP Ninja Gaiden + DMC3 goodness).
Both those games alone should make a game like WoW look like pure ****.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Shameless plug:

Everyone should play PSO with us.

Yeah, melee-ers will be at Waba on saturday.
At the least, Sleepy K, Soft and myself will be there.
Probably also PB&J and Merc, maybe Chaddd.

WILL DOGYSAMICH MAKE AN APPEARANCE!!?!
so i dont count as a meleererer....

yet?

BigLøu

Smash Lord
biglou you are not in highschool and place well in irl tournaments so you are clearly incorrect

btw lounis! i swear you're going to be the south's melee luigi with some more experience. mad potential yo.
Yea i got a lot of tech skill to work on first, gotta make sure I can waveland properly and cant miss too many grab combos. Ill work on it though for sure.
well most of the Diddy boards agree that Luigi and Marth are tied for Diddy's worst matchups at around 65-35, which I consider ****
65:35 is not ****. I consider 75:25 or more ****.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
There are a few matchups that are like that ( one example is what p-3 said) and also another is pika vs fox.

Whenever I think of a **** matchup, I think of stuff like if you make any mistakes at all, you're basically ****ed, which isnt the case with diddy vs luigi.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Yea i got a lot of tech skill to work on first, gotta make sure I can waveland properly and cant miss too many grab combos. Ill work on it though for sure.

well I consider it ****

and it's just a figure of speech

GA Peach

Smash Lord

in high level play, in just about any fighting game, anything less than 60-40 is usually not winnable...

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I consider 70-30 the "may as well be impossible" bar line. Anything less lopsided, and I'd recommend making it work.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
I consider 70-30 the "may as well be impossible" bar line. Anything less lopsided, and I'd recommend making it work.
i guess this could work, but when dealing with 2 players with similar knowledge/skill, in most cases, anything harder than 60-40 is incredibly difficult to overcome in a set. not saying it can't be done, though...

Top Bottom