• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
alternate alternate then

>:D

and fenix is gonna be there?

sweet

needs moar 4 person free for all captain falcon free for alls on final destination

and now wario free for alls, seeing as hes the second manliest character in the game
imo, Wario is the manliest char. in this game. i would agree that captian falcon is manly, but cmon.. scarf.. bottom tier...

Wario... farts on people, doesn't give a F*CK!!! scratches himself when ever he wants, taunts his butt in your FACE! he even brings his ride into the game..

GAWD I WANT A JOB, XD!!
lets see what obama will do for us smashers!

f3nix said he might not be going this weekend. It wasn't a definite "no", though.
IF fenix doesnt show up, then u free for some team combos?

Excuse me princess, I don't keep up with BARLW results.
u keep up with brawl+

-Turtle-

Smash Rookie
imo, Wario is the manliest char. in this game. i would agree that captian falcon is manly, but cmon.. scarf.. bottom tier...

Wario... farts on people, doesn't give a F*CK!!! scratches himself when ever he wants, taunts his butt in your FACE! he even brings his ride into the game..
Zss is the manliest character in the game since wario likes men in his mouth

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Zss is the manliest character in the game since wario likes men in his mouth
u know what? I WILL NOT STAND FOR THAT SH*T, not gona chalange you to a MM,
I CHALLENGE YOU FOR PRIDE SIR!! BATTLE OF THE MANLIEST, SEE WHO'S CHARACTER IS THE MANLIEST

BBQ°

Smash Champion
sorry for being off topic, but I HAVE to bring this up.

he even brings his ride into the game..
First let me get this out there:
Falcon is the manliest character period

Now, Wario is awesome and manly and stuff, but you have to remember that Falcon brings his ride when he uses his Final Smash. But guess what happens to Wario when he brings his ride while he's Wario Man? He kills himself??!
I guess that can be manly depending on the way you look at it xD

Umby

Smash Master
Maybe we should start planning our dining itinerary before monthly tournaments as well. That way, everyone who wants to go to the same restaurant can do so without confusion (see Impact Clash IV, Reflex's Car + Rayku's car go to a different IHOP than Marty and Fullmetal).

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Falcon brings his ride when he uses his Final Smash
You play with balls?!

k for reals now:

What about the metro sexual scarf? does falcon give a F*ck bout what people think of him?
YES!!! he is always screaming trying to get attention... "FALCON PAWNCHHH" "FALCON KICK!!!"

i guess this tourney i am playing for more than moonies..

Lets doooooo this, so hows this gonna work?
Like a normal MM, but we put our pride on the table instead of lame bills.. loser has to get on min's mic. and say that their character is a sissy school girl.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
You play with balls?!
was that a serious question? I hate all items, but everyone should know the final smashes of each character...
Although going to training mode and spawning smash balls to use Wario Man is the funnest **** I've ever done in Brawl.

alright, to avoid getting too off topic:
Is anything going down on the 9th? Or is the next event (after May 6th) at waba going to be on the 16th?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Done! 3/5 Loser says their character AND they r sissy school girls at the monthly

ex: Im Dyno, i play wario and we r both sissy school girls.
Wario will not stand for this insult by some smash n00b.. gonna start my hard core training *enters hyperbolic time chamber*

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
If I can't pay entry fee, then why would I worry about experience?

less people = more chance for me to win.

If I win, I have money.

More money = more chances to play at Waba.

More chances to play at waba = more experience.

more experience = happy face.

see what I mean?
the only scenario where you win also has you not making back your door fee

Saltix

Smash Lord
Prolly won't be able to enter on saturday. SATs.

I might however show up for friendlies.
g2g play my instrument now :(

GA Peach

Smash Lord

If I win, I have money.

see what I mean?
this is why you will never get any better than you are now.

Umby

Smash Master

If I win, I have money.

see what I mean?
I find it erroneous to put experience johns onto $5-$10. You pay entry fees to pay then pay tournament fees to play in a tournament. If you're worried about cash just for an entry fee for at least free play, you aren't using your resources well enough. Marsfool said it best:

"Why pay money to play a game I can play at my house for free?"

That said if you want more experience, you don't necessarily need to use Waba as your sole outlet. Try meeting up with people occasionally to play smash at someone's house or organize your own smashfest. There are more than enough people playing Smash that would appreciate to have you company. That's what the community is for, after all.

What's more, banking your chances of winning due to less people isn't healthy either. If you weren't able to get any cash out of the smaller tournaments, what then would you blame your absence from future tournaments on? In general, money johns can be legit, but you can't pin it on the fact that you don't have it because you didn't win it from your last tournament. Either find a job, save your allowance (if you still get that sort of thing), or at least TRY to borrow money from someone who trusts you enough to pay them back.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
gtfo scrub mentality.
next person i see with a scrub mentality i'm going to slice their **** off

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
I find it erroneous to put experience johns onto $5-$10. You pay entry fees to play then pay tournament fees to play in a tournament. If you're worried about cash just for an entry fee for at least free play, you aren't using your resources well enough. Marsfool said it best:

"Why pay money to play a game I can play at my house for free?"

That said if you want more experience, you don't necessarily need to use Waba as your sole outlet. Try meeting up with people occasionally to play smash at someone's house or organize your own smashfest. There are more than enough people playing Smash that would appreciate to have you company. That's what the community is for, after all.

What's more, banking your chances of winning due to less people isn't healthy either. If you weren't able to get any cash out of the smaller tournaments, what then would you blame your absence from future tournaments on? In general, money johns can be legit, but you can't pin it on the fact that you don't have it because you didn't win it from your last tournament. Either find a job, save your allowance (if you still get that sort of thing), or at least TRY to borrow money from someone who trusts you enough to pay them back.
No, I play to get experience as well.
The main reason I don't go places very often is that I have problems getting rides to places.
I would go to some of these smashfests, but I need a ride.
I may have to WALK to Waba.
Not too far, though, XD.

Waba is, at this point, my only outlet for experience that's not against LVL 9's. Trust me, LVL 9's do get old after a while.

I don't have ANYBODY in my neighborhood that plays smash, and is good.

I've applied at like, 70 different places(no exaggeration), all trying to get a job. none of which would hire me. Plus, I'd need a reliable source of Transportation(A Skateboard just won't cut it,) in order to get a job.

If I'm short on Tourney fee, I guess I'll just play random friendlies.

XD Thanks.

I'll be there tomorrow, but if I have money johns, oh well.

If Rayku brings the money for Melee, I'll have my fees ready.
And if he doesn't at least I'll get in, mirite?

Laijin

Smash Hero
No, I play to get experience as well.
The main reason I don't go places very often is that I have problems getting rides to places.
I would go to some of these smashfests, but I need a ride.
I may have to WALK to Waba.
Not too far, though, XD.

Waba is, at this point, my only outlet for experience that's not against LVL 9's. Trust me, LVL 9's do get old after a while.

I don't have ANYBODY in my neighborhood that plays smash, and is good.

I've applied at like, 70 different places(no exaggeration), all trying to get a job. none of which would hire me. Plus, I'd need a reliable source of Transportation(A Skateboard just won't cut it,) in order to get a job.

If I'm short on Tourney fee, I guess I'll just play random friendlies.

XD Thanks.

I'll be there tomorrow, but if I have money johns, oh well.

If Rayku brings the money for Melee, I'll have my fees ready.
And if he doesn't at least I'll get in, mirite?
You got dat bus system bro.
Also. If you can walk there then no johns.
Get that scrub mentality out of here.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
LOL I thought of that, but I don't have a bike. I wish I did, though. I used to have one, but it got stolen.

Skateboard's all I got.

and I don't trust public buses. *looks around warily*

plus, they cost money, which I don't have much of.

So even if I wanted to ride one, I'd need money.

XD.

Top Bottom