• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

BBQ°

Smash Champion
who was he?

and i flub knees on purpose, thankyouverymuch

i dont even try to sweetspot anymore

marth 1.0 = marth
marth2.0=MK

im talking barlw marth btw
His name is Acel Supe. After our matches, I looked for him on the Captain Falcon friend finder but I couldn't find him. I think he's from NY. Maybe he's an AiB-only guy.

Oh ok. I just know that whenever he wanted to use Falcon's knee as a kill move, it would always land.

Ok marth 1.0 matches. Too much women on one stage. Let's create a stage that resembles a kitchen.

I can help people... -_-

Are the GC memory cards out?
hmm I don't remember. I know I've been playing Melee lately so maybe the GC memory card was inside. Does that really affect it? I think I remember reading somewhere that it does, but I'm not sure.

Player-3

Smash Hero
His name is Acel Supe. After our matches, I looked for him on the Captain Falcon friend finder but I couldn't find him. I think he's from NY. Maybe he's an AiB-only guy.

Oh ok. I just know that whenever he wanted to use Falcon's knee as a kill move, it would always land.

Ok marth 1.0 matches. Too much women on one stage. Let's create a stage that resembles a kitchen.

hmm I don't remember. I know I've been playing Melee lately so maybe the GC memory card was inside. Does that really affect it? I think I remember reading somewhere that it does, but I'm not sure.
i dont use the knee as a kill move
:D

BBQ°

Smash Champion
No I think BBQ just doesn't know how to actually get homebrew working. <_<

Like...I think he has no homebrew on his SD, that the Internet is to deliver it right to his door, along with a cheeseburger. o_O
lol no. I watched a video of someone using homebrew to make sure I was doing it right. When they opened up the channel, they had options (or applications whatever) for what to do. Whenever my homebrew loads up, it has the little SD icon in the center, and then it disappears. Am I supposed to put applications on my SD card myself? You never told me to do that, I just assumed Brawl hacks was already on there. And yes, the hacks are on my SD card and on my Wii (but not anymore).

Saltix

Smash Lord
lol no. I watched a video of someone using homebrew to make sure I was doing it right. When they opened up the channel, they had options (or applications whatever) for what to do. Whenever my homebrew loads up, it has the little SD icon in the center, and then it disappears. Am I supposed to put applications on my SD card myself? You never told me to do that, I just assumed Brawl hacks was already on there. And yes, the hacks are on my SD card and on my Wii (but not anymore).
Yeah, you have to put the apps on there yourself

VietGeek

Smash Hero
lol BBQ, I told you that when I installed it, and I told you again on the Panhandle tourney live feed.

No johns. </3

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Hey Dyno and everyone, I won't be able to make it this weekend. I forgot I was forced to go to a wedding. <_<

I've never gone to a Christian-ish wedding before, but the overpriced food does not make me hyped.

Next weekly hopefully. Sorry to Rayku and BigLou who wanted their hax. Sorry to Nihongo for not being able to **** me with Kirby. Sorry to Dynomite who can't spell and just farts for stocks.

Sorry to Sleepy for cr-

oh wait I didn't drive your car yet lol.
baww...I was kinda looking forward to it...

and...how to homebrew pl0x?

What would I need?

It seems that Brawl+ has become interesting to me...

VietGeek

Smash Hero
baww...I was kinda looking forward to it...

and...how to homebrew pl0x?

What would I need?

It seems that Brawl+ has become interesting to me...
SD card and SD reader (why anyone would have SD w/o SD reader is beyond me O_o) someone with Twilight Princess Wii (atm), and hopefully your Wii is not updated to 4.0.

As of now, it's kinda hard to get homebrew working, but there was an exploit to do so with ONLY a SD card, but it's not released yet. =/

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
SD card and SD reader (why anyone would have SD w/o SD reader is beyond me O_o) someone with Twilight Princess Wii (atm), and hopefully your Wii is not updated to 4.0.

As of now, it's kinda hard to get homebrew working, but there was an exploit to do so with ONLY a SD card, but it's not released yet. =/
Aww, I do have 4.0. So, does that make it impossible?

or is it just much harder?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I'd probably need some help. VietG put the homebrew channel on my wii, but every time I start it up, nothing happens. I thought maybe if I deleted the homebrew channel and recopy the twilight hack from my SD card to my Wii then I can figure out the problem. When I tried to recopy it, it said "unable to copy", so my Wii is like wtf. I have version 3.3U if that answers any questions. I got really lucky though. The day after I removed the homebrew channel, my Wii fell and got damaged, so I was **** lucky to remove the hacks from my Wii so I can still get the warranty x)
what are you trying to do, install games, or play brawl with no trip, texts, brawl+?

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
I'd probably need some help. VietG put the homebrew channel on my wii, but every time I start it up, nothing happens. I thought maybe if I deleted the homebrew channel and recopy the twilight hack from my SD card to my Wii then I can figure out the problem. When I tried to recopy it, it said "unable to copy", so my Wii is like wtf. I have version 3.3U if that answers any questions. I got really lucky though. The day after I removed the homebrew channel, my Wii fell and got damaged, so I was **** lucky to remove the hacks from my Wii so I can still get the warranty x)
lol, I've had to send it in twice. Darn little brother...

1st time, He pulls it off by throwing the GC controller across the room, because he can't beat a level 3 CPU.

2nd time, He does the same thing, but because I beat him.

He is no longer allowed to touch it.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Dyno
You me double wario team in a few weeks when mine becomes good

Double the farts, double the fun?

Purple

Hi guys!
I'm not here to get mad at you guy's opinions. But here's my thing. No one at impact clash though Let's mess with the dip switches of 1v1 government to make it easier to play and more balances for each character Want to know Why? Because that's not how games work. Especially competitive ones. You don't go into the game and hack it to your (or a mass's) liking. You play it how it is, and find techs for how it is.

Player-3

Smash Hero
I'm not here to get mad at you guy's opinions. But here's my thing. No one at impact clash though Let's mess with the dip switches of 1v1 government to make it easier to play and more balances for each character Want to know Why? Because that's not how games work. Especially competitive ones. You don't go into the game and hack it to your (or a mass's) liking. You play it how it is, and find techs for how it is.
Its still fun though :D

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Aww, I do have 4.0. So, does that make it impossible?

or is it just much harder?
Impossible as of now.

Brawl is a good competitive game? I thought we just made it that because we like easy money. <_<

Also stuff like this happens in PC games, so it's not far-fetched. It would be considered an alternate way of playing, that by no means is trying to replace the standard (unless you know, no one plays the standard, but that's not the mod's fault really, it's the player's). And with it comes alternate rules and stuff. It's basically its own game.

I would have examples, but I don't play FPS's so I'm sorta dry at reinforcing this.

Saltix

Smash Lord
New Signature on deck!
Thanks Jamaal :)

Reppin Lucario once again; MK and Diddy as secondaries!
I might go all Lucario next tourney!

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
True. MK is just gross.

I've hated Lucario ever since...I played the game... Not him as in the way he plays, as in him as a character. MEWTWO FTW!

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
Now taking applications for the following positions:
zom~b2 (aka 2goodzomb)
zom~b3 (3stockzomb)
zom~b4 (4twzomb)

And I will hereby be "ZombWon" get it guys it's like won=one

Top Bottom