• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
so Its Right For You? All You Do Is Talk Crap Online, But Dont Say Anything In Person, Avoid Mm's , Barely Show Up To Tournaments And When You Do You Never Win. Man Thong You Are A Geek To The Highest Level... So Sad.
HEY HOW ABOUT ALL THEM FUN TIMES AT IMPACT CLASH TWO AFTER YOU TALKED ALL THAT TRASH TO TONG FOR HAVING REAL LIFE ENGAGEMENTS AND COULD NOT COME! GLAD YOU WERE ABLE TO MAKE IT LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

good times.

IAMNOTFORDIE

Smash Cadet
LMFAO I love **** talking scrubs.

Also there should be more melee at my house. Like right now.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
HEY HOW ABOUT ALL THEM FUN TIMES AT IMPACT CLASH TWO AFTER YOU TALKED ALL THAT TRASH TO TONG FOR HAVING REAL LIFE ENGAGEMENTS AND COULD NOT COME! GLAD YOU WERE ABLE TO MAKE IT LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

good times.
Good time crying like a girl everytime you loose. I heard you lived up to your reputation again at IC2. Lol! You go to EVERY tournament because you have absolutly NO LIFE.... dont be proud of that. Btw. Dont dig yourself into a bigger hole than your already in. Like i said to your boy. We are going to get everything out in the open when we see each other. So remember what you say. Ask Thong and Elliot im going to ask you to repeat it in person. But like I said we can meet up anytime XIF. Man up though when that time comes ok?

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
The only reason I would ever want to meet up with you is if you wanted to put money on a game of melee. Other than that you would serve no purpose to me.

As for IC2 and how I acted, please make more false insults pleeeeeaase. You weren't even there rofl.

Considering I havent been to a tournament since IC2... yeah no life. >_>; I guess all the college work and job work is not having a life either.

I dont know what kind of hole you're talking about, do you want me to remind you of the sequence of events?

"Tong and Elliot: MM in Brawl please"

"Kong: you ***** ***es ducked out last time"

"Not really but regardless are you down for a 100 dollar MM at IC2?"

"you ***** ***es ducked out last time"

"...OK we'll bring 100 dollars for an MM just be there."

"you a bunch of ***** ***es."

"Tong: whoops I had a previous life engagement I cannot make it"

"BWAAAAAHHHHH DONT EVER SAY NOTHING TO ME EVER AGAIN YOU JUST DUCKING OUT!"

"Elliot: I'm still going, and I'll do the Tong MM with you for him"

"BWAAAAAHHHHH DONT EVER SAY NOTHING TO ME EVER AGAIN YOU JUST DUCKING OUT!"

"Elliot: ... ok I'm bringing my money"

*Elliot shows up with well over 100 dollars, and so does Mars*

*Lil Kong ends up not coming anyway, proving himself to be ducking out of the MM, especially after all the crap he gave Tong for having to miss IC2*

All this trash you talking about coming up to me at some tournament and getting your boys to clown on me might scare me if not for the fact that

1) I know you're full of it

2) You never show up to tournaments

3) I am not actually scared of you

you're a joke, nothing more and nothing less.
Yeah that sequence of events is as believe able as the sequence of events you told about me being at AWA getting called out by Marsfool and running right?:laugh: That why I dont need to correct that. Your a ****1ng joke.

Speaking of Marsfool you sure bring him up alot. He and I had beef and it was squashed when we met in person. He never challenged me but you keep trying to throw him in the middle of it.

Ill be the first to admit that karma probably bit me in the a55 on IC2 i had some guys over that night and all i was talking about was confronting you guys that night. So it sucked when hours before the tourney something popped up and i couldnt go. You can ask the 5 people that were at my house and attended IC2.

XIF you dont have a life. Everyone here knows that. You eat(alot obviously) sleep, and play games. Oh and you cry.

XIF your a loser, Your only popular on smashboards. You dont get girls, You are the definition of a geek. The definition of lame. Your the guy with a youtube video of you and some guy wearing a cloak straight out of lord of the rings doing karate moves in a parking lot wearing a shirt 3 sizes to small.:laugh:

I hope you not scared of me. That means when I come up to you your going to Man up & deal with whats next right? I cant wait till IC3 lets do this ASAP:chuckle:

Player-1

Smash Legend
I <3 Xif...too bad idk who you are.

I think i placed pretty well at WABA for my first ever offline brawl tournament. I hope I can continue to place better and I'll be up in the Brawl PR in no time if I do =]

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
Yeah that sequence of events is as believe able as the sequence of events you told about me being at AWA getting called out by Marsfool and running right?:laugh: That why I dont need to correct that. Your a ****1ng joke.

Speaking of Marsfool you sure bring him up alot. He and I had beef and it was squashed when we met in person. He never challenged me but you keep trying to throw him in the middle of it.

Ill be the first to admit that karma probably bit me in the a55 on IC2 i had some guys over that night and all i was talking about was confronting you guys that night. So it sucked when hours before the tourney something popped up and i couldnt go. You can ask the 5 people that were at my house and attended IC2.

XIF you dont have a life. Everyone here knows that. You eat(alot obviously) sleep, and play games. Oh and you cry.

XIF your a loser, Your only popular on smashboards. You dont get girls, You are the definition of a geek. The definition of lame. Your the guy with a youtube video of you and some guy wearing a cloak straight out of lord of the rings doing karate moves in a parking lot wearing a shirt 3 sizes to small.:laugh:

I hope you not scared of me. That means when I come up to you your going to Man up & deal with whats next right? I cant wait till IC3 lets do this ASAP:chuckle:

Sometimes i wish i was in atlantic north or something. Something without Kong in it ;[.

**** e-drama and ****.

Seriously though, who cares who's better at one, regardless of competition or not it's a game, whether someone gets money off of it is your decision, but it's just a game and to the root that's how it should be taken, as a game. Lightly and socially. Smashboards is for people to get together and help others learn how to play, and i mean sure, trash tlaking to an extent is fine, but i'm certain you've all been around long enough to know how certain people tick, don't go around trying to piss people off by trash talking to far. Seriously it's dumb and it makes me not even want to start playing BAWRLRLRLRLRL. Kong if you're better than XIF, that's all and well, but if you aren't, get over it, don't **** out of matches and ****. XIF, if kong is talking ****, ignore it. IF you know you're better, no need to feed him flame, he'll stop.

Let's stay on subject

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
Sometimes i wish i was in atlantic north or something. Something without Kong in it ;[.

**** e-drama and ****.

Seriously though, who cares who's better at one, regardless of competition or not it's a game, whether someone gets money off of it is your decision, but it's just a game and to the root that's how it should be taken, as a game. Lightly and socially. Smashboards is for people to get together and help others learn how to play, and i mean sure, trash tlaking to an extent is fine, but i'm certain you've all been around long enough to know how certain people tick, don't go around trying to piss people off by trash talking to far. Seriously it's dumb and it makes me not even want to start playing melee. Kong if you're better than XIF, that's all and well, but if you aren't, get over it, don't **** out of matches and ****. XIF, if kong is talking ****, ignore it. IF you know you're better, no need to feed him flame, he'll stop.

Let's stay on subject
Arent you the guy thats was saying. ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN GET BUCK! that was you right?
shut up.....

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
:confused: What does this have to do with Melee? This was a Barwl money match and Kong doesn't even play Melee as far as I know. I want to hear the rest. *eats popcorn*
i thought this was a melee MM? Oh well, previous comment choppped and skrewed ;o

Arent you the guy thats was saying. ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN GET BUCK! that was you right?
shut up.....
you are correct sir. ;D

GET BUCK SHAWTY LULULUL

changing subject to keep topic correct.

Back to brawl
Desu
Ksmt2 (Noir between Kismet and Biglou, depending on their matchups i can put something there)
BigLou
FMTL
Antic /Octix
VietG/Dyno/
Xio
Diablo

i have an obvious problem here.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
Im not worried about XIF. From the AWA thing people know he will go as far as to flat out lie to down someone. He can completely butcher facts and some people will actually believe him. Lol! It's crazy. Yeah I dont play melee. Actually I dont even play Brawl anymore. Im tired of him trying to talk so big when he saw me a Pracs tournament and didn't say a single word. So when I see XIF, Thong, Elliot and you know what Marsfool(because XIF keeps bring you up and insisting you have a problem with me) Im going to get it all in the open and deal with this beef. Im not going to let any of them avoid me. So bring your popcorn its going to be a good show.

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
Im not worried about XIF. From the AWA thing people know he will go as far as to flat out lie to down someone. He can completely butcher facts and some people will actually believe him. Lol! It's crazy. Yeah I dont play melee. Actually I dont even play Brawl anymore. Im tired of him trying to talk so big when he saw me a Pracs tournament and didn't say a single word. So when I see XIF, Thong, Elliot and you know what Marsfool(because XIF keeps bring you up and insisting you have a problem with me) Im going to get it all in the open and deal with this beef. Im not going to let any of them avoid me. So bring your popcorn its going to be a good show.
Ya, isn't it funny how all these kids talk trash out of nowhere, for no reason, then when you are in person they won't say ****. Now I gotta drive 40 minutes to waba to **** this kid up and then back. Kid better not ***** out either. My friends can't wait to see this **** LOLOLOL.

S0FT

Smash Ace
Way to keep on topic.

Im taking a break from smash so dont put me on the melee pr please, or the brawl one :)

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
Ya, isn't it funny how all these kids talk trash out of nowhere, for no reason, then when you are in person they won't say ****. Now I gotta drive 40 minutes to waba to **** this kid up and then back. Kid better not ***** out either. My friends can't wait to see this **** LOLOLOL.
H3ll yeah. Thats what you call a keyboard warriors they are tough on the internet. Lol!!! Nothing but grade A dorks. I actually brought the stuff Tong said straight to him and he didnt say ****! Yo! What time is this waba thing? I want to deal with these guys ASAP!

chaddd

Smash Lord
That is because none of you will ever be able to defeat me. mwahahahahahahaha.

If people can come to grayson and practice with me on my days off then I'll put myself in top 10 in a couple months. You got my word :]
Brawl doesn't count.

Seriously.

Fuck Brawl, no one cares about that game.

If you play Brawl you're just living proof of brand loyalty regardless of quality. Or you're a scrub who thinks he has a shot at not sucking for once. Trust me, you don't.

Rather than playing Brawl, you could just finally learn how to consistently L-cancel and play a game that takes actual skill and isn't like the MGM Grand of the Smash series. Not to mention that everyone for some reason seems to be so down with playing Brawl with items on. =/

DOUBLE EDIT: The idea of Brawl Power Rankings makes me sick.

TRIPLE EDIT: GAG.

QUADRUPLE EDIT: Brawl is also not a hard game. Any top 10 you could make I could crush in 10 minutes of training mode.

IAMNOTFORDIE

Smash Cadet
Whos this aimed at?

@Lil kong: Mm me in marvel that is all.

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
thank you for awesome new sig.

IF you felt that way you wouldn't get mad when you lose a brawl match.

Just saying.

Chaddd i'm not disagreeing with you in the slightest extent, brawl takes absolutely no where near as much skill as melee does and many people do infact turn to brawl because it's easier and the rewards comes alot faster, plus things like multiple dodges really ruin the game. But there is some sort of skill involved, there always is. Desu, Reflex, and Ksmt2 wouldn't **** Georgia if brawl was seriously just based on random and no skill is entirely involved. Chaddd i will admit that chances are you would beat a great deal of people playing brawl with only your melee skills. But that would only make sense, knowing how to space, catch repetition among players, punish correctly, and consecutively polish those skills will obviously come into the brawl scenario as well. But think of it this way. If a scrub melee player and a scrub brawl player were to play each other in their own game. It would be obvious that the melee would win in melee due to knowing briefly how to L-cancel and wavedashing or whatever other techniques are helpful. A brawl player would win in brawl knowing how to chaingrab and small (and yes, dumb) techniques that are in brawl. CHaddd you're another level of smashplay, you can't say just because you can beat people in a game with 10 minutes of practice means this outright sucks. It's a different game. period. Whether you agree that it's a viable competitive game or not doesn't change the fact it's going to be played competitively and that it should have it's own PR.

Anyways this is going to become a brawl vs melee topic if i continue so back to PR.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
If you're doing a Melee Power Rankings again, I don't suppose I could be counted if I was good enough? It doesn't really exist elsewhere, and I still take the game seriously, although I'm quite out-of-practice, currently...

Also, Kismet for #1 in GA Brawl.

If you play Brawl you're just living proof of brand loyalty regardless of quality. Or you're a scrub who thinks he has a shot at not sucking for once. Trust me, you don't.
I can accept that. :)

Player-1

Smash Legend
That is because none of you will ever be able to defeat me. mwahahahahahahaha.

Brawl doesn't count.

Seriously.

Fuck Brawl, no one cares about that game.

Rather than playing Brawl, you could just finally learn how to consistently L-cancel and play a game that takes actual skill and isn't like the MGM Grand of the Smash series. Not to mention that everyone for some reason seems to be so down with playing Brawl with items on. =/

DOUBLE EDIT: The idea of Brawl Power Rankings makes me sick.

TRIPLE EDIT: GAG.

QUADRUPLE EDIT: Brawl is also not a hard game. Any top 10 you could make I could crush in 10 minutes of training mode.
I've used this analogy too many times...
I like playing chess more than football

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I really do miss the heartwarming Smash community. I spent the last two-and-a-half years building friendships and Smash skill with willing, determined participants. What happened to that, everyone?

Melee or Brawl, get on the ball.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
@Serious part of thread: Thx for recommending me for brawl desu =D i know nobody gives a butt crap poop about the game, but i think with a lot more practice with all you guys i think i can really get good and win them $ - i'm still kinda out of sync with the new brawl guys, i only really know the melee community still....so nobody knows my true power

Also I agree that PR should still mostly be melee, but i don't want to leave out brawl for the sheer fact that i am selfish and, frankly, much better at brawl than melee - so brawl PR i support!

@Lols - lil kong you quit brawl huh.....i gather from that other thread that it's a definite "NO" on the $100 MM, so sad...

so tell me, what other games do you play? i will learn one and beat you in that for $100 instead - maybe not by the time of IC3, but it's coming to you

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
Yes please have $100 on you when I see you. I will definitely Beat you then take your money XD If you want I can meet you at your dorm? Just know its coming to you.

chaddd

Smash Lord
If you're doing a Melee Power Rankings again, I don't suppose I could be counted if I was good enough? It doesn't really exist elsewhere, and I still take the game seriously, although I'm quite out-of-practice, currently...

Also, Kismet for #1 in GA Brawl.

I can accept that. :)
You ARE living proof of brand loyalty. You still owe me some games of Samurai Kirby.:laugh:

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I go about my business for the rest of the day... and this **** topic already hits page 6? What the **** dudes.

Um.

ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
So its right for you? All you do is talk crap online, but dont say anything in person, avoid MM's , barely show up to tournaments and when you do you never win. Man thong you are a geek to the highest level... so sad.
Lol! You go to EVERY tournament because you have absolutly NO LIFE
uh, what? This pretty much sums up how your arguments go as far as this money match issue is. You contradict yourself and make up facts and skew things as much as possible. Tong and Elliot have both stopped caring about it while you've just made yourself seem more and more asinine. You've yet to back up your trash talk and you continue to insult people about things that are completely unrelated to video games, calling them geeks and nerds when you're on a forum about competitive video games, trying to dispute your skill in... a video game. You're also a geek and a nerd. Watch, he's going to go off on a tangent and call me a keyboard warrior and comment on how I don't go out and get girls or some ****. it's almost guaranteed.

chris, go play back to playing halo. Get this high school jock **** out of the community. Or go play marvel, you seem to be oddly fitting for that community. Chris, you trying to beat up tong in real life makes you seem like a huge ******* douchebag, like some high school jock who lacks the intelligence to construct a rational response to an insult. it's really sad to see that your resolution over a video game challenge is violence. It's a ****ing video game. Stop crying about it.

chaddd

Smash Lord
SleepyK pwns and I stand by him on everything he says here.

EDIT: I forgot that was you, Chris. Chill the fuck out. Tong's cool. Brawl isn't. And please stop pretending like Brawl, the internet, and Waba Games have any relation in anyone's mind to anything even remotely hardcore. Fact of the matter is, you and pretty much everyone here lives in the suburbs and doesn't sling rock, so don't try and escalate these online situations, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom