• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Hey, i want to put them back together, we need a way to assimilate together around a thread devoted to nothing but competition. We need new players, and they need an easy place to look and see who they're after. We need to recruit them. I whupped batman's ***.

Wes

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Proposed brawl PR panel:

Desu for North GA.
BearsAreScary for ATL/Tech.
Kismet2 for Columbus/South GA.

... Desu for #1 in GA Brawl power rankings. :p

--

Edit:
Post 666.
Your evil penguin overlord has spoken.

xeleion

Smash Apprentice
Is Kismet in Columbus or somewhere else in South GA? I (and some other people) are in Savannah looking for non scrub players. We'll destroy your power rankings... as soon as real tournaments start being held around here. >__>

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Is Kismet in Columbus or somewhere else in South GA? I (and some other people) are in Savannah looking for non scrub players. We'll destroy your power rankings... as soon as real tournaments start being held around here. >__>
Kismet is in Columbus, yes.
I thought Savannah had some sort of policy against traveling to tournaments, though... :p

D

Deleted member

i should be top ranked on your tier list.

dig it?

melee only.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Yeah I imagine Wes is talking about melee only.

But I'm down to help by doing basically ANYTHING to get GA back into melee competetively on a larger scale.
I'm willing to teach people, host/travel to tournaments and smashfests whenever I can... etc

My X-mas wishlist for melee PR:
(In no particular order)

Chaddd
GAwes
XIF
Cornel
Carter
Alpha
Prac
DogySamich
FullMetal
Sleepy K or S0ft

Jx31

Smash Ace
It would be nice to see another Melee power rankings list up again.

Btw, Melee tournaments in Albany,ga coming soon though, I don't really expect anyone to come besides Columbus and Dogysamich if he feels like it >.>.

nicaboy

Smash Champion

But I'm down to help by doing basically ANYTHING to get GA back into melee competetively on a larger scale.
I'm willing to teach people, host/travel to tournaments and smashfests whenever I can... etc

My X-mas wishlist for melee PR:
(In no particular order)

Chaddd
GAwes
XIF
Cornel
Carter
Alpha
Prac
DogySamich
FullMetal
Sleepy K or S0ft
oh is that so then like when can we train up my sheik could use some marth training. like for real dog i wanna play like 2 times a week with people why not you and oh the mm of course

anyway pr dont matter to me at the momment i gots potential but aint top 10 yet :(

well get dogy on here and marty they are wise black men :laugh:

GAwes

Hidden Boss

While i myself would only actively participate in the melee decision making and for selfish based reasons it would be the one i would want to have the most attention, it would only be fair as this is "Smash" boards and not melee boards to include barwl as well into the thread. I will make my point clear though, i want melee to be bigger. A lot of kids are thinking "hey, GA is having big tournaments???" but **** man, whats the point of big tournaments where the nations best come only to force us into the bottom of the brackets? Shouldnt we be able to at least hold our own a bit? We need to get better, and not just the 10 of us or so that are decent, tournaments are arguably far too predictable in Georgia at the minute, a year ago this was not the case. Brawl has changed nothing, stop johnning about it, this is our problem to fix. I'll talk to alpha about being a PR panelist. So far i think its gonna be me and Fullmetal. Does anyone have arguments, reasons against, or alternative suggestions rather than a panel of Alpha, Mike, Wes?

PS

Personal army!

Who the **** took my name and created a youtube account? And furthermore, anyone that matters in the GA community knows how i feel about Anime obsessions. So who is this person? and why do they feel they can use my name in vain, no, i do not think its flattering. This is worse (almost) than the kid that took my myspace "about me" changed a few of the words and took out a sentence or two and set it as his own, not that myspace really matters, but its the lameness of the act that makes it so bad, i mean, who is so unoriginal that they literally steal from an online peer connection network to look cool. da.mn son.

http://www.youtube.com/user/OurSaviorMarth

i hope this ***** wants to race.

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
While i myself would only actively participate in the melee decision making and for selfish based reasons it would be the one i would want to have the most attention, it would only be fair as this is "Smash" boards and not melee boards to include barwl as well into the thread. I will make my point clear though, i want melee to be bigger. A lot of kids are thinking "hey, GA is having big tournaments???" but **** man, whats the point of big tournaments where the nations best come only to force us into the bottom of the brackets? Shouldnt we be able to at least hold our own a bit? We need to get better, and not just the 10 of us or so that are decent, tournaments are arguably far too predictable in Georgia at the minute, a year ago this was not the case. Brawl has changed nothing, stop johnning about it, this is our problem to fix. I'll talk to alpha about being a PR panelist. So far i think its gonna be me and Fullmetal. Does anyone have arguments, reasons against, or alternative suggestions rather than a panel of Alpha, Mike, Wes?

PS

Personal army!

Who the **** took my name and created a youtube account? And furthermore, anyone that matters in the GA community knows how i feel about Anime obsessions. So who is this person? and why do they feel they can use my name in vain, no, i do not think its flattering. This is worse (almost) than the kid that took my myspace "about me" changed a few of the words and took out a sentence or two and set it as his own, not that myspace really matters, but its the lameness of the act that makes it so bad, i mean, who is so unoriginal that they literally steal from an online peer connection network to look cool. da.mn son.

http://www.youtube.com/user/OurSaviorMarth

i hope this ***** wants to race.
If people can come to grayson and practice with me on my days off then I'll put myself in top 10 in a couple months. You got my word :]

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
what've you got
"i am good i swear just let me play some good people and i'll show you"

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
really i only trash talk people that i like, or people that aren't as good at whatever the topic is(smash bros in this case). english being my second language, i'm not sure what it means to be "mutual" with someone

all else is talk talk talk
p.s. yes i am a quiet person irl hiding behind the security of my screen. let's get that one out of the way before you tough guy me some more.

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
really i only trash talk people that i like, or people that aren't as good at whatever the topic is(smash bros in this case). english being my second language, i'm not sure what it means to be "mutual" with someone

all else is talk talk talk
p.s. yes i am a quiet person irl hiding behind the security of my screen. let's get that one out of the way before you tough guy me some more.
sdgfsdgdsgfsd

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
rofl, tong is so good. Chris, it's good that you have the confidence and ambition to get better. Let's not shoot that down, lol.

I'd personally recommend myself for the Melee PR for unselfish reasons; I know just about all the GA smashers and their general skill levels. I also believe I shouldn't be on the rankings list because I don't have the tournament results at all.

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
rofl, tong is so good. Chris, it's good that you have the confidence and ambition to get better. Let's not shoot that down, lol.

I'd personally recommend myself for the Melee PR for unselfish reasons; I know just about all the GA smashers and their general skill levels. I also believe I shouldn't be on the rankings list because I don't have the tournament results at all.
sdgsdgfsdgfsd

GAwes

Hidden Boss
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Its smash brothers dood, you've got the wayyyyyyy wrong attitude man, instead of letting trash talk make you want to get better at the video game, and instead of spitting it back, you resort to saying you're going to bring your friends along and kick Tongs ***? Wow man, step it up. That's just lame, straight up, just like some high school tactics, good luck man, there's no one at the top with that mindset, there never will be, smash takes patience. And if you cant handle Tong ****ing with you and just spit it right back, ignore him, or find some other way around it besides resorted to "****ing" tong up, then maybe you're in the wrong community. Just please reevaluate that **** man, its a video game. Go beat up some jocks or some **** that look at your girl the wrong way, we aint about that stuff here.

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Its smash brothers dood, you've got the wayyyyyyy wrong attitude man, instead of letting trash talk make you want to get better at the video game, and instead of spitting it back, you resort to saying you're going to bring your friends along and kick Tongs ***? Wow man, step it up. That's just lame, straight up, just like some high school tactics, good luck man, there's no one at the top with that mindset, there never will be, smash takes patience. And if you cant handle Tong ****ing with you and just spit it right back, ignore him, or find some other way around it besides resorted to "****ing" tong up, then maybe you're in the wrong community. Just please reevaluate that **** man, its a video game. Go beat up some jocks or some **** that look at your girl the wrong way, we aint about that stuff here.
fdsgsdgfsdgsd

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i think competitive gaming is the wrong place for you

on second thought, maybe you fit right in "Look how fast his ***** *** logged off."
i was so scared i logged off immediately after posting good one.

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
i think competitive gaming is the wrong place for you
So its right for you? All you do is talk crap online, but dont say anything in person, avoid MM's , barely show up to tournaments and when you do you never win. Man thong you are a geek to the highest level... so sad.

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
So its right for you? All you do is talk crap online, but dont say anything in person, avoid MM's , barely show up to tournaments and when you do you never win. Man thong you are a geek to the highest level... so sad.

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
GA power rankings discussions go down the drain pretty quickly......
i can tell. I really don't see why they're even necessary, they seem self appointed ranks and those never go well.

but serious face >:l

Brawl PR?

Desu
Ksmt2 (Noir between Kismet and Biglou, depending on their matchups i can put something there)
BigLou
FMTL
Octix
Antic
Xio
Dyno
Diab....lo?

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom