• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GEORGIA MELEE ~ Feb 4th ~ Smashfest at SPSU (Marietta, GA)~ FEAT. MAD BOOTY

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
Ugh, man. Look, those of you taking shots at me need to grow up. It was an issue of words, not people. NES N00b is just a great-sounding username. And always having the social board named as a result of something sad is a little depressing. Those were my points. That's IT. BBQ was mature about it. Everyone else offended was not. I still need to read BBQ's message, and perhaps it will enlighten me a little more, but I'm way tired, so I'm just pretty much going to bed.

Look, I don't want to see no blood, to be honest, so can we PLEASE try to just be cool? Think about it and hopefully we can have a good time next week.

Besides, I said I'm sorry.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
You know you have a conceited posting style, right?
Your word choice in general makes you seem very full of yourself which only makes misunderstandings worse.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
truth

you're really bad at saying what you want to say without making people looking at you in the wrong perspective, drama queen.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
to put it in detail
your posts purvey a mentality that is only concerned with you.
you still don't think you're at fault (from the tone of your post) and you seem to be completely ignorant of the opinions of other people

Purple

Hi guys!
Alright seriously guys, relax on the threats.

-everyone-

Gaming King, if you're going to joke, make sure it's actually funny and that people can -seriously- tell you're kidding.

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
Alright seriously guys, relax on the threats.

-everyone-

Gaming King, if you're going to joke, make sure it's actually funny and that people can -seriously- tell you're kidding.
Good frickin' idea. People seem to be taking my lighter postings WAAAAY too seriously.

GOD!

Smash Ace
You should use more emoticons in your posts

That way people know you're joking.

Cause smashboards is serious business apparently.

Purple

Hi guys!

Smashboards really isn't all that serious though, just has rules like everywhere else :).

GOD! Are you going to next week's SPSU smashfest?

D

Deleted member

This.

The more emoticons you put into your posts, the less people will take you seriously because you're more concerned about showing emotion in your posts than logic and reason.

GOD!

Smash Ace
Im probably coming to some smash thing on the weekend of the 25th. No lectures though :) ;) :) <3 :)

Hopefully there will be one of these on a saturday cause there's no door fee.
But I wish brawl people and melee people would turn out in force to them. Maybe they do, I just haven't been going to them enough.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
All of a sudden, I'm very interested in going to one of these Weeklys.

heh,

oh, and :bee::bee: :) ^_^ :D =3 xD Desu kawaii !!!

D

Deleted member

This is gonna be a fun smashfest.

I may see if KSU will have a small smashfest in the early afternoon on Thursday before going to SPSU.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
I wanna go, but I can't unless I have two peeps in the car (you know, gas and all that jazz.)

People need to VM me if they want in.

Do eeet!

D

Deleted member

It may or may not be on Friday, but it definitely will be on Thursday if that's any consolation.

I think it depends on how many people are interested, and there's most likely a place that is freely open to use for the smashfest at almost all times.

So get interested and tell people to come.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
nah this friday there will be a smashfest at spsu! It will be brawl and melee since Ally and Lounis will be there. It starts whatever time Henry let's you inside the apartment, but I won't be there until 6 pm probably.

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman
I won't be able to make it this week (friend's birthday party). But I will make a note to start coming to these as much as possible. I actually would always drive past SPSU when I went to visit my brother back when he lived in Kennesaw the trip will never be an issue for me.

GOD!

Smash Ace
aww man I can't come and ally is coming?
:(((

oh yeah and travis happy birthday here too!

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
nah this friday there will be a smashfest at spsu! It will be brawl and melee since Ally and Lounis will be there. It starts whatever time Henry let's you inside the apartment, but I won't be there until 6 pm probably.
Lets get this started at like 10 AM. full day of smash sounds like a good plan.

D

Deleted member

I'll see about bringing KSU to this.

I'm coming because Ally is gonna be here. Maybe I can learn something lol.

This'll be interesting.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
you know we should play smash and then play soccer sometime on friday as well... the weather is looking amazing all this week.

Top Bottom