• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GEORGIA MELEE ~ Feb 4th ~ Smashfest at SPSU (Marietta, GA)~ FEAT. MAD BOOTY

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
Wow, I can never tell if a post in this topic is serious or not. @__@

But can someone please tell me if there's a Smashfest tomorrow? If I hate my teacher as much as I think I do, I'm gonna SERIOUSLY need to unwind. ...Likely after a return to my kung fu place. It's been a while, because I can't resist open swimming pools.

EDIT: I really don't wanna have to start bugging BBQ with PMs, y'know.

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
My name should be on the regulars list, yo. :v

So you basically changed it to Friday? Psh. Too bad for me, I currently have a totally blank schedule. Well. I'll be late this Friday. Going to a birthday party. But so long as it doesn't go like ALL night, I'll show up eventually.

EDIT: Bringing the hype!
EDIT 2: Also, this.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I talked to Ron earlier today and he said that the "official" smashfests start either next week or the week after that. You guys are welcome to still go to spsu this week though.

Synral

Smash Rookie
Will be out on the 27th, parent's anniversary dinner.
Ambix might be raging a rainbow at me for not attending any of these SPSU events, but I'm seriously trying, lol.
You guys know if there'll be one on the third?

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
we have smashfests every day.
Stop trying to confuse people. D:

By the way, guys, I found out way late that today is the day I get in free at Six Flags for Coke Night. So... yeah, I may not make it considering I have to go to that birthday party after this. I'm sorry. But next time for sure.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
**** dawg, you missed a great smashfest. We had 30 really good smash players show up, and about 10 of them were playing blazblue for a few hours.

GOD!

Smash Ace
Also some of the blazblue players were female strippers.. sucks that you couldn't show up.

D

Deleted member

I remember those hos.

Fodrizzle wanted them back in Hawaii, so I'm sorry I had to split with them. Fodrizzle's a man with a plan though and a stallion with a back hand so powerful that it has been known to hospitalize his *****es.

Fodrizzle wanted me to send his regards to BigLou. He said he'd be at MLG Salt Lake City for sure. He even cancelled his trip to address a speech to the UN about Mario Party 4.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Yeah, I heard Fodrizzle got someone else to give the speech for him. I think he said Justin Beiber would sing the speech, but I might have misheard.

Synral

Smash Rookie
Well the fact that you have it every day makes this a little easier, lol. My schedule's been redonkulous. I'm a junior in high school, so my ****'s in full swing. I'm heading with a friend to Dragoncon this weekend basically through Labor Day, so I have to put this off another weekend. I'm sure Ambix is pissed at me by this point.
I do however have a week-long break after next week starting on the eleventh, so tell me what the hours are for that week and I'll show up for a couple days.

Sorry for constantly dicktucking out of the smashfests, but my schedule's just ****ed up atm. I really would like to show up if only to learn how not to suck **** at melee.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Well the fact that you have it every day makes this a little easier, lol. My schedule's been redonkulous. I'm a junior in high school, so my ****'s in full swing. I'm heading with a friend to Dragoncon this weekend basically through Labor Day, so I have to put this off another weekend. I'm sure Ambix is pissed at me by this point.
I do however have a week-long break after next week starting on the eleventh, so tell me what the hours are for that week and I'll show up for a couple days.

Sorry for constantly dicktucking out of the smashfests, but my schedule's just ****ed up atm. I really would like to show up if only to learn how not to suck **** at melee.
yeah it's cool. we havent had a smashfest in a while anyways.

D

Deleted member

Do not assume anything.

Unless somebody says there's smash bros going on, please don't waste your time going to SPSU then finding out there isn't a smashfest.

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
Well, I still enjoyed hanging and chatting with a small crowd of 2-3 that night, so hey.

But seriously, get on the ball, d00dz.

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I was told y'all did it surprisingly early in the day. But there were still some folks around. Good stuff nonetheless.

By the way, you were totally joking about the BlazBlue thing, right?

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
yeah, i was just trolling you. everyone hates blazblue.
Ha. Can't troll me TWICE, dawg. I know for a fact quite a few people enjoy BlazBlue at the Smashfests. And I've kicked all their butts with my brilliant Ragna skillz. ;3

BBQ°

Smash Champion
btw there MIGHT be a smashfest tomorrow (thursday). It just depends if Ron is able to clean out the smash room by today.

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
Is your ragna really that good GK? :S
It's purdy fierce. :3

So, since when are you a moderator with a red name? :o

And I can't go into the social board, because I guess the mods are really good members of the swf community! :) So, why don't you PM me your cell phone number or something and I'll text you about the AWA room. We're at the Cumberland Courtyard (unless we make some last-minute change) and need to be sneaky because they're cheapskates.

By the way, sorry to anyone who saw that certain, er, incident, but I totally started an important dialogue on important issues (or so I hope; can't see lolololol), soooooo yeaaaaahhhhhh...

EDIT: If there's a Smashfest, me and a friend from all the way up in Winder may hit it up after the AWA swap meet super savings of doom.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
yeah i hate the mods for telling me to stop insulting a friend who passed away.

D

Deleted member

ya. smashfest is tomorrow. and other fighting smash bros games will be there including Brawl BB, lol
Jamaal, you should come.

I'm seeing if I can carpool the KSU guys over here.

Top Bottom