• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia FUNFEST & Tournament! - Canceled. Sorry. ;~;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
So I'm confirmed for coming. I bought this old tv from goodwill for $9 the other day. Unfortunately it doesn't have them red yellow and white plugs and I don't have a converter. However, I'm bringing it anyway along with my genesis for whoever wants to play be an ******* to your friends: THE GAME with me. I'm not saying what the real name of the game is.
I haz converter. I can bring.

Juanyboy3

Smash Apprentice
whoa...id like to come to this...then again the only person that i saw that posted here that i know from a tournament is biglou...

Did someone say mario party.....

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
I will not be attending this because I think video games are stupid especially fighting games

Also Tim is ugly

Vodka Sledge

RJsHouse

Smash Apprentice
Going.
Afternoon on Friday and most of Saturday, unless you can house me :D

Bringing a PS3 + 2 controllers
Someone get Blazblue for me.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
i will be here whenever Lounis is here, as i am riding with him. also, we need a PS3 copy of Street Fighter 4 and Blazblue. good **** to RJ for supplying the PS3.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Marty just so you know, im probably going sometime friday, then me,u, and umby whoever else wants to go to warner robins tourney will come that saturday morning, then after tourney i have to go home cuz i most likely work the next morning.

RJsHouse

Smash Apprentice
hey desu(daysoo?)
post address or PM address or whatever.
nao.

I can bring a PS3 copy of SF4 but I think I'm missing Seth and Gouken, not sure.
But it's impossible for me to get my own Blazblue so you'll have to make due :/

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Marty just so you know, im probably going sometime friday, then me,u, and umby whoever else wants to go to warner robins tourney will come that saturday morning, then after tourney i have to go home cuz i most likely work the next morning.
ok, that sounds good

Daysoo

Smash Ace
So, my mom abruptly changed her mind today for no reason whatsoever.
The Funfest has been canceled.
My sincerest apologies for this inconvenience.

Purple

Hi guys!
alright guys, everyone bring your respective setups for respective games to waba, i will see if min is willing for friday to leave the entire left area just for us. let's get this done you guys :3

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Yo if you guys still want to I think I can try to get something going on Tech campus instead of Desu's house.

I can't be organizing it like desu was, and people would need to man up and bring ALL OF THE SUPPLIES, but there's a pretty awesome lounge room at my apartments that almost never get used, that I think we'd be straight to use.

So if you guys still want to do this let me know.

RJsHouse

Smash Apprentice
FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Let's try to get it to a new location or something.

Umby

Smash Master
I wouldn't mind XiF's apartment suggestion, but all I have to bring is a Wii and Brawl. I'm sure no one wants that.

Though if people stop losing shipments, my friend is sending me a copy of Melee, so I'd at least have something to contribute with that.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Way to ruin my weekend, Desu. :/ Now I'll probably have to hang out with Girlfriend.

Jerk.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Crap cakes XIF, I wouldn't be able to go! (Senior Design johnz) :urg:

Plus, methinks Center Street Activity room would be a better option if we were to have it on west campus. What say you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom