• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia FUNFEST & Tournament! - Canceled. Sorry. ;~;

Status
Not open for further replies.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
dang this here's a lot of vidjo games
i am currently on standby to judge debate on this weekend - if i am not needed, i shall do whatever in my power to attend

so there's been a lot of game talk - but no fighting games?!
gg, bb, sf4?

there was a rule of no stealing your liquor from the bar.....but can we bring our own? =D

also
tong is banned from mafia

Daysoo

Smash Ace
i am currently on standby to judge debate on this weekend - if i am not needed, i shall do whatever in my power to attend

gg, bb, sf4?

there was a rule of no stealing your liquor from the bar.....but can we bring our own? =D

also
Sorry, no drinking allowed.

Player-3

Smash Hero
bump

also my gc and controller were taken so i can only bring a tv, and games (kirby air ride for sure, most likely cod4 for 360 also unless my brother needs it)

unless im out of state for a wedding/great grandmothers 100th birthday this weekend i should be here
:D

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman

gg, bb, sf4?

also
If you do come, I remembered that we have a $1 money match. Idk if it was Melee or Brawl.

Player-3

Smash Hero
just checked and theres a wedding in fl im supposed to be going to

but i can get out of it b/c of marching band 6 hour saturday rehearsel, so ill talk it over with my mom and maybe i can come over late 12th/early 13th or somethin if desu talks to my parents

GA Peach

Smash Lord

gg, bb, sf4?

also
i'm with elliot on this. we need some 2D action at this.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
2D Fighters are of course, more than welcome.
I've got a PS2 and GGXX:AC. Two PS2 pads as well.
SOMEONE BRING BLAZBLUE OMGGGGG

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I'd like to learn how to play Street Figher or Blazblue. I don't have access to either of these games at all...... sooooooo someone should teach me at the funfest :D

Rayku

Smash Lord
I'd like to learn how to play Street Figher or Blazblue. I don't have access to either of these games at all...... sooooooo someone should teach me at the funfest :D
Go to the student center and ask one of the dudes to show you Street Fighter IV. They're there more often that we are playing Smash.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
QUEST: Chief Daysoo has requested that you bring a PS3 and a PS3 copy of BlazBlue, with two PS3 controllers to his funfest.

REWARD: Choose 1
--
[The Love of Daysoo]
"Daysoo's undying love and affection. Expires 7/14/09."

[1 Meal by Chef Daysoo]
"A delicious meal made especially for you by Chef Daysoo (or Boyardee). Expires 7/14/2009."

[Daysoo Talisman of Command]
"Daysoo will do whatever you say, one time only. Some restrictions apply. Restrictions may include anything you say. Expires 7/14/2009."

[A swift kick to the nuts]
"Believe it or not, some people are into this kind of thing. No expiration date. Redeemable indefinitely."

RJsHouse

Smash Apprentice
"Believe it or not, some people are into this kind of thing. No expiration date. Redeemable indefinitely."
Oh. Mah. Gawd.
I have a PS3 and 2 controllers.
But what's Blazblue? :/

tubes

Smash Ace
unfortunately, i only have xbox 360 copies of both, so if anyone could get a PS3 to this thing, that would be great. xbox pads suck...
If I can come to this and you have a stick that works on 360 then I could bring my stick and we have 2 sticks. Preferably for Blazblue because I like that one better. Also I'm interested in learning accent core. Well, I'm more interested in learning GGXX for the #reloaded and all but I figure they're similar enough to where If I'm good at one I'll be good at both with a little effort and also #reloaded is so dead sometimes that I might be better off learning accent core anyway. Or maybe this is a completely false statement idk it wouldn't be the first time I said something horrendously wrong about fightan gaems.

Also @rayku: if I can come I'll run through Ikaruga with ya. I'm not particularly good at that game and have only ever beaten it on easy but I'll try not to waste all your continues till atleast level 4 on normal and not push you into boolits and walls and ****.

Purple

Hi guys!
QUEST: Chief Daysoo has requested that you bring a PS3 and a PS3 copy of BlazBlue, with two PS3 controllers to his funfest.

REWARD: Choose 1
--
[The Love of Daysoo]
"Daysoo's undying love and affection. Expires 7/14/09."

[1 Meal by Chef Daysoo]
"A delicious meal made especially for you by Chef Daysoo (or Boyardee). Expires 7/14/2009."

[Daysoo Talisman of Command]
"Daysoo will do whatever you say, one time only. Some restrictions apply. Restrictions may include anything you say. Expires 7/14/2009."

wooooow what?! XD

BBQ°

Smash Champion
...you should get someone good to teach you SF4, dood...
Oh yeah, Marty, you should stop by SPSU some time and show everyone what's up in street fighter.

I already won $5 in a Brawl money match, you could do the same with other fighters.

Rayku

Smash Lord
maybe i will. maybe i will... :chuckle:
That would be awesome. Maybe we could get some BB going there too.

Playing Smash 4-for-alls is -not- fun in any form.

Needs some pokeballs or some ****, but Brawl's pokeball results are less than appealing.

Rayku

Smash Lord
actually I thought the whole point of this was to do something with the Smash Bros Bros that ISN'T Smash. So. No Smash.

At least that's my vote.
I vote there being only one Smash setup, if there are several (4+) for other games. If not, then no smash is my vote

Looks like a lot of fun =). Soooo, where is it being held =0
It's being held at Daysoo's house. I don't think his address is in the OP, but Woodstock might be getting some kind of carpool to go. At least, I hope so. I would thoroughly enjoy attending all three days of this (although my mother's car won't be available to me for that long)

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
I vote no smash setups unless it's 4 person FFA with items on high and all stages on random.

Title says FUNFEST. So we should have more Fun than normal.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
The TERRORFEST will be at my house.
Will post my address later.
Please RSVP if you're interested in attending, so I can get an idea of how many people are coming.

tubes

Smash Ace
So I'm confirmed for coming. I bought this old tv from goodwill for $9 the other day. Unfortunately it doesn't have them red yellow and white plugs and I don't have a converter. However, I'm bringing it anyway along with my genesis for whoever wants to play be an ******* to your friends: THE GAME with me. I'm not saying what the real name of the game is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom