• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Brawl Power Rankings Thread (as of 4/25/2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRN

Smash Lord
I still used/even won more matches this season with marth than I did marth
U used mk in 3 matches. I doubt u won 3 matches in winners bracket w/ marth the first tourney.

Btw i really liked mlg starters. We should try it ;D

*CT*

Smash Lord
These PRs look legit, I only see like 2 MKs
I hope to play some people from GA soon.

@Stingers- We all know NC sucks and I heard you guys didn't even put the best in the crew battle to begin with :p learn how to be strategic bro

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I dont play marth. I was just trying to point out that MK shouldnt count for me because i use a character more mk that i dont even count myself.

only wario please. This is getting to be more dramatic than it really should be.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
These PRs look legit, I only see like 2 MKs
I hope to play some people from GA soon.

@Stingers- We all know NC sucks and I heard you guys didn't even put the best in the crew battle to begin with :p learn how to be strategic bro
well keith was being gay and wouldn't join the crew.
sushi man, pp, and duo weren't there either.

ga/al had their top like 8 but we only had 2 of our top 5 =[

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
So are we still doing that whole 3 tourneys per season thing?
Yes. It's still a requirement.

@Dyno - MK is staying by your name, especially since those few matches you used him were against PR members and one of the main reasons you might of won. If you don't want MK by your name then don't use him to win, simple as that.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Yes. It's still a requirement.

@Dyno - MK is staying by your name, especially since those few matches you used him were against PR members and one of the main reasons you might of won. If you don't want MK by your name then don't use him to win, simple as that.
THAT doesnt make any sense!

I lost to don with my mk (not a pr member)
I beat zero gamer ( not a PR member either)
But beat scatz ONE round of the set.

So your basically your saying that because i used mk against a PR member mk should be by my name??

OK. I used falco against 4god this season. put falco by my name?

Times I used MK: round 3 against zero (pools)
Round 2 against don (bracket)
Round 1 against scatz (bracket)

Times I used falco: FULL SET against 2 people last monthly
Round 3 against 4god (PR member)

Times I used Marth: 3 FULL sets around the time of the first monthly

If MK is gonna be up there then put Falco and Marth up there.

I don't really care about MK being up there, its just the reason behind my being there makes no sense at all.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
@Dyno - Okay we'll put Marth and Falco up there too for you then if you want. This is the last post (rest can be PMs if you wish) but any character that you/we think helped to establish your rating/rank on the PR should be included. If you can honestly tell me that you do not think MK's usage influenced any of the outcome of those matches then he'll be removed. In addition, if you feel that Marth/Falco helped you win those other matches then please say so and we'll add.

If you just don't want MK by your name (which seems to be the case) then just say so. Since your actual position would not most likely be influenced by the addition of those few matches, we could potentially ignore them. But in the future, any usage of additional characters, especially against a ranked player, will result in the addition of the character to your PR usage.

To make your response easy, just list the characters you want by your name and it'll be handled.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I really did not want for it to be dramatic, but short and super sweet:

Wario alone please. As you said above, I don't think that my going mk marth or falco influenced my spot on the PR this season.

I'm sorry for the hassle Micaelis :(

Purple

Hi guys!
Dyno, if you use a character in tournament against a PR member or notable person next time, it's getting added.

WHy do you not want MK there? You obviously needed him against Scatz

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I really think the way to determine character is to determine whether or not they used that character consistently in order to advance in the bracket.

I think that Dyno's salty that mk is put up next to his name as if he used him as much as wario, which he didn't.

Another example is that snake is next to my name. In brackets for the entire season I used him in ONE set the entire season which I lost anyways. But now snake is next to my name this season as if I used him just as much as mk and luigi lol. (a.k.a 33 percent of the time)

Actually the only characters that should be next to my name are luigi and mk, because I acknowledge that I used him for a whole tourney once

Purple

Hi guys!
Well, technically speaking you all used these characters during this season, so he shouldn't be very salty about the MK being there. He used him :/. Wario would obviously be higher than MK in placing, but still there.

that being said, lounis i moved metaknight to the backburner of your characters.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Dyno, if you use a character in tournament against a PR member or notable person next time, it's getting added.

WHy do you not want MK there? You obviously needed him against Scatz
Well, technically speaking you all used these characters during this season, so he shouldn't be very salty about the MK being there. He used him :/. Wario would obviously be higher than MK in placing, but still there.

that being said, lounis i moved metaknight to the backburner of your characters.
As Lounis said, i did not use him nearly enough times as i did wario. OBV.

My main point is that IF mk qualifies as a character (which i still dont think he should but if the panel agrees that mk should, then ill man the *** up and admit that i got out voted.) then marth, and falco should qualify too because i used them just as many times as i used MK.

AND EVERYONE KNOWS THAT I DONT KNOW WHAT IM DOING WITH FALCO. especially mic.

I guess I am kinda salty about this because there is no set rule about what char will be next to your name and why because of how much you used them or what ever.

Purple

Hi guys!
Double posting for importance.

Theme ideas?

Mortal Kombat
Banjo Tooie
Zelda

?_?

Think about if it shoudl be ****** or not :-x.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
I already veto'd all other ideas and set us up with a really good one. I think everyone will appreciate it and if they don't, then blow me.

We're currently working on the picture now but it'll take a bit since we want it to look really good.

Player-1

Smash Legend
**** miles, **** that graphic, first off it's bad, 2nd off metacolypse or h/e it is spelled is bad, and ur bad.

My choices:
1. Zelda
2. Banjo Tooie

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I liked the graphic, maybe we could have 2 themes one with the metalocylpse theme and right under it the other one

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I liked the graphic, maybe we could have 2 themes one with the metalocylpse theme and right under it the other one

I just made it for fun lmfao. I didn't mean to offend anyone.

I told you Seinfeld PR ftw.

We need to merge GA/AL anyway before we have another PR graphic.

If you want me to make another, legit graphic I can. But the truth is no1 asked me to make the meta one. I just did it because I wanted to while I was fooling around one day lol.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Ide like to see one of the following as our PR theme:

Seinfeld
Zelda
Futurama (Chas and I have already started messing with ideas on who is who)

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Ide like to see one of the following as our PR theme:

Seinfeld
Zelda
Futurama (Chas and I have already started messing with ideas on who is who)

Lol I told you guys about the Seinfeld.

The only reason I didn't make that graphic is because I'm not on the PR and I call Krammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom