• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Brawl Power Rankings Thread (as of 4/25/2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Donkey Kong doesn't just have to be DKC--There's DK64 and some other stuff, too.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Can we just do a general Mario theme? I think that would be easy and everyone can pick a character they really like since the Mario series has a very diverse cast when you include games like Super Mario World, Super Mario RPG, Paper Mario, etc

If we roll with this, since I have a lot of free time this semester I'll try to make it (maybe with Jamaal's help) and do it up nicely in PSD form and make it editable so we can just move names/characters around. Tell me what you guys think and text/pm me your top 2-3 favorite Mario characters and I'll see what I can do.

EDIT: And of course if you don't want a General Mario theme then... nvm whatever. Just seems to be the most diverse and easiest to do and you guys just argue argue argue constantly about it lol.

DRN

Smash Lord
Can we just do a general Mario theme? I think that would be easy and everyone can pick a character they really like since the Mario series has a very diverse cast when you include games like Super Mario World, Super Mario RPG, Paper Mario, etc

If we roll with this, since I have a lot of free time this semester I'll try to make it (maybe with Jamaal's help) and do it up nicely in PSD form and make it editable so we can just move names/characters around. Tell me what you guys think and text/pm me your top 2-3 favorite Mario characters and I'll see what I can do.

EDIT: And of course if you don't want a General Mario theme then... nvm whatever. Just seems to be the most diverse and easiest to do and you guys just argue argue argue constantly about it lol.
Geno
Geno
Geno

http://www.toy-tma.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Super-Smash-Bros-Brawl-Geno.png

@Miles- Its not that bad but i feel all the pictures should be of the same quality which is why i had such a problem making it thus far. Like ur 1st, 3rd, 5th, and 7th were legit but the rest just dont fit or at least to me.

Soooo i'm ridding myself of finding them and allowing Michael to do his thing ;D. Michael when u make it i think u should prob just have everyones first character on it if u are even adding characters and then have our text PR under it listing everything else but of course its up to u. Depends on how much room u have after pics and names are in. List me as DRN btw, no need for °→

Robin1613

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Robin1613
wasnt super mario the last pr poster's theme?

i suggest an anime.

Edit: I'll make a Family Guy themed pr and see how everyone likes it...

milesg2g

Smash Champion
wasnt super mario the last pr poster's theme?

i suggest an anime.

Edit: I'll make a Family Guy themed pr and see how everyone likes it...

lol it's funny that you say that. Because I had a FG Theme done like 15mins ago but my gimped crashed.

T2 virus

Smash Rookie
Whens the next tourney? I feel like spending moneys to lose to MK and snake =\

nah but seriously.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I even had a racially accurate FG PR. 2 Clevelands, 1 for Kis and 1 for Scatt and like the Spanish maid for 4GOD lol.

T2 virus

Smash Rookie
theres gonna be another revival on the 26th.

you should try to make it.
Its honestly Between SALT and Revival, Honestly, I probably will going to SALT simply because it seems like better people are gonna be there, me and LOL :) wanna get much exp as possible =\

Plus, I hate how revivial runs, 2 setups is bad =[

Don't got the Moneys to go to 2 tourneys weekend to weekend.

Robin1613

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Robin1613
heres my product.

I can easily edit the photo so if there are any changes that are needed, please inform me...

Edit:right click the image and paste the url for a bigger size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom