• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
Guess who was CORRECT?
Cool. You were right. And now you have come to rub it in, to feel warm and fuzzy over the suffering and disappointment of thousands of fans who just loved their obscure character and really wanted him to be playable.

Ya feel better about yourself now, knowing that the sadness of many is what keeps you sleeping peacefully at night, that your unnecessary tool of a comment that we've all seen before countless times is now recently added to the top of the pile only to be soon covered by a mountain of more?

Hateful people like you are a dime a dozen. This is what you will be known for: taking the time out of your day to **** on the chest of people who love a video game character on a random internet forum. Cool beans, bro.

Us, on the other hand, will be known as the fans of an obscure character who didn't throw in the towel when it got dark, but instead continued to march forward into the night of the unknown holding our heads high because we believe in what we are fighting for and we will continue our pursuit until the end.

I'd much rather be known for the latter.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Alright, so I talked to some of my people and they were just as shocked about how yesterday turned out. Talking with them, I think I know how communication got fried. When I talk about this stuff, I'm now going to use the "baby gate strategy" so that people don't just come in, immediately read my posts and seethe:

In mid November, I was told that there would very likely be a Smash reveal in the first half of December but it wouldn't be attached to the VGAs. Going off what Geoff said in a Zoom call in early October, I presumed this to be accurate. Several people described it as "Smash for Christmas." It was heavily implied that it was going to be a surprise in a similar fashion to how they handled Steve in October and that the character would be released by Christmas Eve at the latest.

As I pointed out in those weeks, a lot of things pointed to a Smash reveal by the 18th: the Firmware update, the Online maintenance updates matching Steve's, the spirits unceremoniously being added back in, the Challenge Cup, etc. Based on how things were shaping up, it felt like an actual Direct was on the horizon so I held onto that. Several people start tossing around the idea of a "double reveal" around the Sunday/Monday before the VGAs and I coincidentally start seeing people reference this out in the open starting that Tuesday night. Enough people casually mentioned this to make me suspect that they heard it too so suddenly this becomes an even bigger deal. All signs are heavily pointing to the next character being a Square Enix character so of course I'm on edge...

Day before the Game Awards and it looked like a third week presentation was a slam dunk but then a Smash reveal was announced the morning of. "Okay..." Based on what I was told, the "Christmas Gift" was likely to be a fan favorite and that sounded like our E3 2020 "Banjo". W-would they really do Geno as a VGA reveal? Convince myself yes against better judgement. Fast forward to that night... It's Sephiroth. That's not one of the names people heard. "Maybe they're planning on tucking in a Christmas surprise in or after Sephiroth's presentation?" **** it... Go for broke... See how things unfold...

Yesterday happens and it's pretty obvious that, unless they do something like a surprise Christmas Eve Direct, Sephiroth is the last reveal of the year. Whoever 9 is will probably be revealed in January/February. "Oh boy, glad this happened...", I'm once again literally Hitler and here we are today. Here's what I think happened:

-Sephiroth and Steve were supposed to be our E3 reveals. Lots about both of their trailers suggest this. Coincidentally another Square/Microsoft combo (which I predicted back in July but had the characters wrong, damn it all...)

-Sephiroth was probably meant to be 77 (huehuehue) Get it? GET IT?!?

-COVID ****s everything in the ass.

-Square openly admits in early November that development of games practically froze over the summer so theoretically Sephiroth is significantly delayed.

-This also explains why September's Mii rereleases had both Clouds, Joker, and Hero.

-According to Sakurai, Steve released "on time." Amiibo wave would have had Banjo if not for COVID. Makes sense.

-Sephiroth is made a VGA reveal sometime in November. Like Joker, kept a secret from virtually everyone. Universe makes me look like an asshole again.

-Sephiroth takes over what would have been 9's spot but instead of a surprise it was at the VGAs. People assume the December release is still 9 because they haven't heard otherwise.

-So, based on how things have gone down, a non-Covid world would have been:

June: Min Min
September: Sephiroth
October: Steve
December: 9

Like I said, based on everything I was told, the above is my theory on what happened. How I'm not an alcoholic from doing this for 2 years is beyond me...

Remember, if you went past the baby gate and got mad, you have no one to blame but yourself.

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
Alright, so I talked to some of my people and they were just as shocked about how yesterday turned out. Talking with them, I think I know how communication got fried. When I talk about this stuff, I'm now going to use the "baby gate strategy" so that people don't just come in, immediately read my posts and seethe:

In mid November, I was told that there would very likely be a Smash reveal in the first half of December but it wouldn't be attached to the VGAs. Going off what Geoff said in a Zoom call in early October, I presumed this to be accurate. Several people described it as "Smash for Christmas." It was heavily implied that it was going to be a surprise in a similar fashion to how they handled Steve in October and that the character would be released by Christmas Eve at the latest.

As I pointed out in those weeks, a lot of things pointed to a Smash reveal by the 18th: the Firmware update, the Online maintenance updates matching Steve's, the spirits unceremoniously being added back in, the Challenge Cup, etc. Based on how things were shaping up, it felt like an actual Direct was on the horizon so I held onto that. Several people start tossing around the idea of a "double reveal" around the Sunday/Monday before the VGAs and I coincidentally start seeing people reference this out in the open starting that Tuesday night. Enough people casually mentioned this to make me suspect that they heard it too so suddenly this becomes an even bigger deal. All signs are heavily pointing to the next character being a Square Enix character so of course I'm on edge...

Day before the Game Awards and it looked like a third week presentation was a slam dunk but then a Smash reveal was announced the morning of. "Okay..." Based on what I was told, the "Christmas Gift" was likely to be a fan favorite and that sounded like our E3 2020 "Banjo". W-would they really do Geno as a VGA reveal? Convince myself yes against better judgement. Fast forward to that night... It's Sephiroth. That's not one of the names people heard. "Maybe they're planning on tucking in a Christmas surprise in or after Sephiroth's presentation?" **** it... Go for broke... See how things unfold...

Yesterday happens and it's pretty obvious that, unless they do something like a surprise Christmas Eve Direct, Sephiroth is the last reveal of the year. Whoever 9 is will probably be revealed in January/February. "Oh boy, glad this happened...", I'm once again literally Hitler and here we are today. Here's what I think happened:

-Sephiroth and Steve were supposed to be our E3 reveals. Lots about both of their trailers suggest this. Coincidentally another Square/Microsoft combo (which I predicted back in July but had the characters wrong, damn it all...)

-Sephiroth was probably meant to be 77 (huehuehue) Get it? GET IT?!?

-COVID ****s everything in the ass.

-Square openly admits in early November that development of games practically froze over the summer so theoretically Sephiroth is significantly delayed.

-This also explains why September's Mii rereleases had both Clouds, Joker, and Hero.

-According to Sakurai, Steve released "on time." Amiibo wave would have had Banjo if not for COVID. Makes sense.

-Sephiroth is made a VGA reveal sometime in November. Like Joker, kept a secret from virtually everyone. Universe makes me look like an asshole again.

-Sephiroth takes over what would have been 9's spot but instead of a surprise it was at the VGAs. People assume the December release is still 9 because they haven't heard otherwise.

-So, based on how things have gone down, a non-Covid world would have been:

June: Min Min
September: Sephiroth
October: Steve
December: 9

Like I said, based on everything I was told, the above is my theory on what happened. How I'm not an alcoholic from doing this for 2 years is beyond me...

Remember, if you went past the baby gate and got mad, you have no one to blame but yourself.
HOLY ****ING ****! BLOW MY BRAINS OUT AND FILL THEM WITH BLUE RASPBERRY KOOLAID, I'VE HAD A ****ING EPIPHANY!

The Mario 35th anniversary doesn't end until March because it got delayed! It's ALSO clear that all the delays and cancellations pushed our E3 reveals way down the line.

WHAT IF GENO IS STILL COMING, BUT HIS COSTUME WAS ALWAYS MEANT TO COME WITH ANOTHER CHARACTER?! WHAT IF THE MALLOW AND SMITHY COSTUMES ARE STILL COMING WITH HIM, BUT HE EITHER COMES WITH MORE NEW COSTUMES OR OTHER RETURNING ONES?!

We ALL thought his costume would come back with him as playable, but we also know how hard it is to negotiate rights for things when it comes to Square, so maybe the Chocobo Hat and Geno's costume were always meant to fill in that space for Sephiroth?! MAYBE HE'S GETTING SO MUCH CONTENT THAT THEY CHOOSE TO HAVE GENO'S COSTUME COME WITH SOMEONE ELSE! HE COULD MAYBE STILL SHOW UP AS CP9 BY THIS LOGIC!.

IT'S SO CRAZY IT JUST MIGHT WORK!

Heoj

Smash Ace
HOLY *ING *! BLOW MY BRAINS OUT AND FILL THEM WITH BLUE RASPBERRY KOOLAID, I'VE HAD A ****ING EPIPHANY!

The Mario 35th anniversary doesn't end until March because it got delayed! It's ALSO clear that all the delays and cancellations pushed our E3 reveals way down the line.

WHAT IF GENO IS STILL COMING, BUT HIS COSTUME WAS ALWAYS MEANT TO COME WITH ANOTHER CHARACTER?! WHAT IF THE MALLOW AND SMITHY COSTUMES ARE STILL COMING WITH HIM, BUT HE EITHER COMES WITH MORE NEW COSTUMES OR OTHER RETURNING ONES?!

We ALL thought his costume would come back with him as playable, but we also know how hard it is to negotiate rights for things when it comes to Square, so maybe the Chocobo Hat and Geno's costume were always meant to fill in that space for Sephiroth?! MAYBE HE'S GETTING SO MUCH CONTENT THAT THEY CHOOSE TO HAVE GENO'S COSTUME COME WITH SOMEONE ELSE! HE COULD MAYBE STILL SHOW UP AS CP9 BY THIS LOGIC!.

I mean, i still want to be involved with geno speculation because honestly, geno is pretty much the main thing thats even keeping me on smashboards, so I'm always going to be open about any and all speculation and theories involving our star warrior, but with how we literally just got mii'd, theres literally nothing in this universe thats going to make me hold onto this much hope.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
HOLY *ING *! BLOW MY BRAINS OUT AND FILL THEM WITH BLUE RASPBERRY KOOLAID, I'VE HAD A ****ING EPIPHANY!

This is why I'm not taking a blowtorch to everything because I want to see if 9 is one of the names I heard so that's my next trek in Fatman's Cope Across America ™. People can die mad about it if they want but if I'm wrong then that's at least two people who wasted their time. At least I'm being courteous to give people fair warning about what I'm currently thinking.

Dynamic Worlok

Shunted into the bad timeline

I admire your enthusiasm, and far be it from me to stifle your flair, but I have doubts

Cahalan

Smash Ace
It is pretty weird that some titles and other things are happening/ending on March 26th, 2021, or within that week.

I think we've come to agree that COVID has pushed things back by 4 months at the very least, so that's very plausible ForsakenM ForsakenM .

If there's even a WHIFF of a reveal close to March, and the Mario Anniversary is still going on... that could be the absolute last chance for a Geno reveal to happen while also promoting something that benefits Square Enix.

Anything beyond that is nothing short of a miracle towards the back end of this pass.

Edit: The only other wrench for this line of thought is Monster Hunter Rise promotion through Smash DLC. I don't think it's too likely considering sentiments from Monster Hunter Devs when concerning the Hunter as a fighter in Marvel vs. Capcom.

Last edited:

Springwood Slasher

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
5791 9674 3792

I like this is cruel sarcasm?.... I can’t take any more pain lol

Dynamic Worlok

Shunted into the bad timeline
While it would be wonderful thing to see Geno somehow defy all odds and be the Mario anniversary closer. I'm pretty sure such a thing would necessitate actual divine intervention. (Thematically appropriate). That said, I'm here until the end, so **** it, let's see how things play out at the very least.

....This thread is a mockery on twitter.
When is it not? If people are gonna call you a clown no matter what you do, you might as well look the part.

Last edited:

Skull Leader

Smash Cadet
Thinking outside the box a little bit, what logistics would be needed to have a "conditional" fighter be released based on sales; both in terms of development and timing?

What if Nintendo asked for a compromise along the lines of "We want Erdrick and Geno"? Square countered with "we will agree to Erdrick, but want to see someone like Sephiroth sell before we greenlight a lesser profit for us in Geno". Basically, like a guaranteed level of profit upfront.

Geno proceeds in development until a certain point, as I am sure many characters before him were, (Mewtwo, Roy, etc.) and is then frozen until the condition is met, if ever. If it never reaches the point that SE liked, they just take their Sephiroth ball and go home. Geno sits in development hell with the costume as the fallback "inclusion" to keep the "Everyone is here!" tagline.

If the agreement conditions are met, Geno is then revived later on and spaced out separately or within an existing timeframe for a new fighter if one just isn't quite working out or proceeding much slower than usual.

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
This is why I'm not taking a blowtorch to everything because I want to see if 9 is one of the names I heard so that's my next trek in Fatman's Cope Across America ™. People can die mad about it if they want but if I'm wrong then that's at least two people who wasted their time. At least I'm being courteous to give people fair warning about what I'm currently thinking.
Thank you for that, Fatman.

Uh, I mean...

THANK YOU FOR RESTORING MY FAITH, O DIVINE PROPHET FATTICUS MANNERAI! MY MIND WAS DARK BUT BRIEFLY, AND YOUR WORDS OF WISDOM HATH DELIVERED MINE SOUL FROM THE ABYSS.

SEPTUM STALLAE! SEPTUM STELLAE! OOOOOOO AAAAA OOOOO!

MOVES AROUND WITH THE OTHERS IN THE SHAPE OF A STAR

SEEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEN STAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRSSSSSSSSS!

SHAKES HEAD VIOLENTLY AND MAKES GIBBERISH NOISES

DIG IT?!

Did...did I do it right, Outsider-samas?

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
The twitter trolls aren't even smart, they're pulling big stretches to call some posts delusional, like one of QQS's cool and optimistic Geno reveal ideas before the Sephiroth presentation, and the speculation over what we thought could mean 1 or even 0 mii costumes. They're like the people who go into the Minecraft replies just to say "dEaD gAmE!1!11!!1" and the Steve haters who pushed their opinions as objective fact against his inclusion in Smash.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Am I reading correctly that some people still think Geno could be in Smash Ultimate? I don't want you guys to set yourselves up for more disappointment. I hope you're all in a place where you understand Geno joining Smash was always, at a minimum, unlikely, and it not happening is something you accept.

Wishing for Geno at this point is sort of like wishing for world peace. It’s not going to happen and no one who has the power to make it happen is working on it, but it’s OK to want good things. And if that’s what you’re doing, that’s fine!

Wishing for Geno prior to the costume drop was more the logical extension of wishing for a game console at Christmas. We didn’t fully understand what’s involved in making the wish come true, but it could definitely happen and became more likely to happen the more we made our wishes known. That’s just not the case now. There’s no reasonable possibility of seeing Geno in Smash.

Before you let anyone tell you that Geno’s costume isn’t a deconfirm, ask yourself: why Nintendo wouldn’t do any of the following instead?
  • Have Geno’s costume return at the end of Geno’s own character reveal
  • Have Geno’s costume return at the end of Sephiroth’s spotlight, and then have the real Geno KO the costume as the presentation’s “one more thing” moment announcing that Geno is in development.
  • Have Geno’s costume return at the beginning of the next mystery character reveal, only for it to be immediately replaced by the real Geno
Do you really believe Nintendo would go out of their way to disappoint the very people who would get excited about Geno’s inclusion? If they wanted to troll, there are better ways to do it guys. Don't be led astray by wishful thinking.
Buddy. Pal. Comrade.

I've been setting myself up for disappointment for long time, and let me tell you a secret:

I get it every time!

Now, pseudo-intellectual types might look at this behavior and say something that sounds like they graduated high school, such as "sunken cost fallacy", but that would imply that there was any cost to this in the first place, and furthermore, that my incessant belief that Geno might make it is somehow affecting my opinion on other characters. Fact is, I'm pretty open about my opinion on other characters: they're not characters I want so I don't like them.

Wow!

I can't speak for everyone, but I'm just a dude with a lot of time on his hands. I go home at the end of the day and normally find whatever the hell else to do, be it leisure activity or something that actually needs to get done, and, surprise, I live what most probably consider a normal life. What I'm saying here is that despite the things that I write, I actually don't lose sleep over this stuff. I lose sleep over more important things.

I am at the pinnacle of my disappointment, the absolute apex. The ****ing zenith. Can I produce anymore synonyms for this? Peak this one.

By believing that maybe we're getting pranked by Nintendo's 9th dimensional chess tactic of releasing Geno's costume with a character who isn't him, I'm not setting me up for disappointment anymore than I was setting myself up for disappointment by betting on the darkest wooden horse I could possibly go for. I have weird tastes, man. Nintendo could have done any number of the things you listed, but they didn't, and they have made plenty of strange marketing/advertising moves over the years. Would this one take the cake? Almost, but do remember that they decided the best way to advertise Earthbound was to say that the game stinks.

I don't think that showing the costume first disappoints us long term. Geno is a core Smash fanbase character - guys like us have probably already bought the pass, so showing the costume doesn't destroy the sale, and showing Geno later guarantees the sale regardless, and if anything, it makes not only us, but the world at large tighten the bolt just a bit too much when the character who was without a doubt absolutely dead shows up.

I promise you that none of us need to be reminded to not set ourselves up for disappointment. We aren't normal around here.

Ridley64

Smash Journeyman
The twitter trolls aren't even smart, they're pulling big stretches to call some posts delusional, like one of QQS's cool and optimistic Geno reveal ideas before the Sephiroth presentation, and the speculation over what we thought could mean 1 or even 0 mii costumes. They're like the people who go into the Minecraft replies just to say "dEaD gAmE!1!11!!1"
Nott all of theme are trolls.

Enigma735

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0889-8796-1569
I am actually very curious about future deluxe mii's. I really want Hat Kid, some FNAF Freddy, etc.
The only Deluxe Mii that would make me extremely happy at this point is the Crewmate \ Impostor from Among Us.
I am not afraid to admit it, I like the zoomer game.

GenoToto

Smash Journeyman
Understandably, we're aware that people are always going to go out of their way to clown on us. I highly recommend just staying out of those negative spaces, because it's not worth your time, your energy, or your attention.

And, it's not exactly the kind of thing that surprises us here, anyway, so the reminders do little more than just bring back some of that negative energy that we come here to avoid, so.. Maybe take a break from social media, is what I'm getting at. People are gonna say what they want and make whatever jokes they want, there's no reason to put yourself through all that.

Last edited:

OptimisticStrifer

Smash Champion

smh the fatman cult at work. sad really :ultpacman:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Buddy. Pal. Comrade.

I've been setting myself up for disappointment for long time, and let me tell you a secret:

I get it every time!

Now, pseudo-intellectual types might look at this behavior and say something that sounds like they graduated high school, such as "sunken cost fallacy", but that would imply that there was any cost to this in the first place, and furthermore, that my incessant belief that Geno might make it is somehow affecting my opinion on other characters. Fact is, I'm pretty open about my opinion on other characters: they're not characters I want so I don't like them.

Wow!

I can't speak for everyone, but I'm just a dude with a lot of time on his hands. I go home at the end of the day and normally find whatever the hell else to do, be it leisure activity or something that actually needs to get done, and, surprise, I live what most probably consider a normal life. What I'm saying here is that despite the things that I write, I actually don't lose sleep over this stuff. I lose sleep over more important things.

I am at the pinnacle of my disappointment, the absolute apex. The ****ing zenith. Can I produce anymore synonyms for this? Peak this one.

By believing that maybe we're getting pranked by Nintendo's 9th dimensional chess tactic of releasing Geno's costume with a character who isn't him, I'm not setting me up for disappointment anymore than I was setting myself up for disappointment by betting on the darkest wooden horse I could possibly go for. I have weird tastes, man. Nintendo could have done any number of the things you listed, but they didn't, and they have made plenty of strange marketing/advertising moves over the years. Would this one take the cake? Almost, but do remember that they decided the best way to advertise Earthbound was to say that the game stinks.

I don't think that showing the costume first disappoints us long term. Geno is a core Smash fanbase character - guys like us have probably already bought the pass, so showing the costume doesn't destroy the sale, and showing Geno later guarantees the sale regardless, and if anything, it makes not only us, but the world at large tighten the bolt just a bit too much when the character who was without a doubt absolutely dead shows up.

I promise you that none of us need to be reminded to not set ourselves up for disappointment. We aren't normal around here.
Disappointed? The Geno fanbase? Never!

4odxtw.jpg

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Nott all of theme are trolls.
Even if they're not trolls, they're still miserable people and are probably more delusional than anyone here since they keep obsessively checking up on this thread just to say crap that makes no sense so they can bother people.

They're selfish and dumb. Probably like the redditor stereotype.

edit: actually, this is just like a troll, so I'm confused how they're not all trolls unless they sincerely care about people's mental health in here yet somehow don't understand the examples I gave aren't delusional in the slightest -_-

Last edited:

QQS

Smash Lord
I still believe and support that Geno can awake as a Playable Fighter in 2021, based on the evidence which is still there. No fans rules allowed “Mii deconfirm”. As I said, I will stop believing this until Sakurai says Ultimate is done. He can perfectly be upgraded, maybe even as Bonus or First Party, who knows...

I totally support Fatmanonice Fatmanonice .

Congratz on the Legend label R RetrogamerMax .

Characters I want that would me make me very happy but their chances are lower now: GENO and then Skull Kid. Then Zero from MMX & another Sonic rep.

Character Im intereses beside Geno: 1) Hayabusa. 2) Crash

SMRPG will be 25 years very soon and Sakurai likes Geno. We are still on the road. If not, no problem cause I got already my most wanted Mega Man and I appreciate how amazing is Smash already.

MrGameguycolor

Smash Lord
NNID
MrGameguycolor
Switch FC
7681-9716-5789
I still believe and support that Geno can awake as a Playable Fighter in 2021, based on the evidence which is still there. No fans rules allowed “Mii deconfirm”. As I said, I will stop believing this until Sakurai says Ultimate is done. He can perfectly be upgraded, maybe even as Bonus or First Party, who knows...

I totally support Fatmanonice Fatmanonice .

Congratz on the Legend label R RetrogamerMax .

Characters I want that would me make me very happy but their chances are lower now: GENO and then Skull Kid. Then Zero from MMX & another Sonic rep.

Character Im intereses beside Geno: 1) Hayabusa. 2) Crash

SMRPG will be 25 years very soon and Sakurai likes Geno. We are still on the road. If not, no problem cause I got already my most wanted Mega Man and I appreciate how amazing is Smash already.
Hey, color me crazy, but I don't truly think this is the end...
If it is, so be it.
But Geno becoming a playable fighter after his costume returning wouldn't be the strangest thing I've seen...

The fact that Ultimate brought everyone back is still unreal to me.

Last edited:

Cahalan

Smash Ace
If it were not for Sakurai acknowledging Geno in the Brawl days in an interview and getting the costume in Smash 4, we wouldn't be here now speculating if the costume is all we're getting this time around.

We're very fortunate, even if it ends up being nothing.

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord
So unfortunately Geno Looks to be decomfirmed so does everyone else still have at least 1 character they want in smash who’s not deconfirmed yet and if so who’s your character.

mine is professor Layton. We have no puzzle rep to represent the puzzle genre and what other person would represent the puzzle genre better than Layton.

also level 5 currently has no content whatsoever in smash. I believe they’ll get a rep and it’ll be their main mascot professor Layton.
I have Eggman, Crash, Sora, and Ryu Hayabusa as my top 4. And many others such as Dixie, Waluigi, a Pokemon, Lloyd or Yuri, Rex, etc I'd be happy to see!

I am actually very curious about future deluxe mii's. I really want Hat Kid, some FNAF Freddy, etc.
I want Freddy and Kris from Deltarune

Last edited:

Nabbitfan730

Smash Ace
You know, I'd be cool with Eggman. He could be really interesting. I'm just bummed because Knuckles is not only my favorite Sonic character, but frankly I think he fits Smash even better than Sonic does. He could actually brawl instead of being just a cancerous spin dash/homing attack machine.
Ayy a fellow Sonic Fan. I was gunning Shadow. Him and Geno were only characters I requested for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom