• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
Dual Reveals are typically thematic huh...

IMAGINE the bois coming under heavy fire from baddies & muthatruckin’ MASTER CHIEF deploys into the fight & covers them.

MASTER CHIEF JOINS THE BATTLE!

The battle begins to look dire but then a star ROCKETS into the epicenter of the conflict, disrupting both sides until the dust settles. All you see is this blue cape tossing through the haze til it rests & a familiar, heroic voice chimes in, “a higher authority sent me to rescue you..” AND THEN the slow rumble of a BEAM CHARGING. Cut to the glint in his eye reflecting the light of seven stars.

GENO SHOOTS FOR THE STARS!

...imagine™️
My money? Take it. Take all of it.

StarMagician

Smash Cadet
I tend to keep my posts to myself, but I do read the thread daily and enjoy the atmosphere. Personally, I don't really feel like Geno is gonna be revealed tomorrow, but that's just my own pessimism. As long as we're giving thanks for all our own experiences, I'd like to say thank you to everyone who makes this little community special, and an extra thank you to Fatmanonice Fatmanonice especially for being an absolute bro to me in the Forest Maze server.

Logging off before our big day tomorrow. I hope you all rest well. I'll see you in the morning.

Cheers and good luck :)

MonkeyDLenny

Smash Lord
It's gettin' kind of late for me, so I'll be logging off for tonight. Final predictions are Geno, Waluigi, or Rex. I intend to record my reaction when it happens, so if I'm not up and posting in this thread before it starts, I'd appreciate it if someone sent me the direct link via DMs. I'm usually up, though, so if anyone else thinks they won't be here for the reveal and wish to remain unspoiled, let me know and if I'll DM you a link.

And for those of you who need a reminder of our S.O.P. regarding avoiding spoilers, read this:

Right, see you tomorrow lads.
:geno::geno::geno::geno::geno::geno::geno:
Only problem is that it'll reveal the name of the video when you do it

Griselda

Smash Lord
i dont sleep until 3 or 4 am and im almost definitely gonna have trouble sleeping so ive got time to banter with the boys
how certain is everyone of him getting in tomorrow??? im like.......idk.......82% sure at this point
Considering the various teases, I'm somewhere in that range, maybe higher. Could still not happen, obviously, but nobody can truthfully say that his chances are bad.

grizby2

Smash Lord
hoping for shantae but doubt it'll be her.
but im 100% behind Geno! we NEED Geno XD
i'll be watching it with you guys.

God i really REALLY hope that whoever it is, they're worth the fricking wait. i could really use a pick-me-up, and Geno being confirmed and the smash fan-base exploding with joy would really make my day.

Griselda

Smash Lord
I actually thought you disliked me. im just glad to hear from you honestly~ I hope we both rejoice together in a few hours :3
I don't agree with you on many things, but that doesn't change that we're on the same team here. It's not like I hate you as a person, anyway.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I think that weird shape is a tree. It does sort of look real, but it also looks easy to fake as well.

GenoToto

Smash Journeyman
A couple of things;

1 - Multiple people say it looks like a pizza. I even see mushrooms.
2 - The reason it looks like a pizza could be because they're covering up something behind the pizza.
2a - I doubt that a 4Chan leaker would probably obscure something they're trying to leak in the first place, that being said.
3 - I know of a character that likes pizza who people are apparently really wanting to see show up in Smash, aka Dante, which... this supposed screen capture doesn't really... look like it'd fit Dante?? So why the hell the pizza??

If this is a real screencapture... my best guess is that the overall scene isn't tampered with, but the pizza is obscuring something that's supposed to be there.

Of course, it could be all one big joke hint. Like...

Oh, when the moon hits your eye, like a big pizza pie, that's-a Mario.

... maybe?
Does that mean it's related to a certain italian plumber? Whuh oh.

MattOnwheels

Smash Ace
I don't agree with you on many things, but that doesn't change that we're on the same team here. It's not like I hate you as a person, anyway.
To be fair i was rather angry when i made a lot of those posts. They gave a bad impression and i admit tha-HOLY **** GRISSY IT COULD BE BOWYER AND BOSHI THERE!

Last edited:

Heoj

Smash Ace
That 4chan thread also brought up this thing, it has a load of bandai namco info and mentions geno being revealed. Obvs since its 4chan, i wouldnt trust it, but this combined with those weird looking photos does seem a bit strange.
Again, we probs shouldnt put much stock into this, but its interesting to think about

bandainamcothing.png

RuffyYoshi

Smash Journeyman
Welp, today might be our day. If it indeed is, it's been an honor and a ton of fun! (I wish I lurked less and joined earlier) But let's not stop here, there are still 4 more to go after this, so let's keep that control stick smoking!

tenor.gif

NoobalmioKP

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I really hope this is formatted properly but this was posted a second ago and I’m not sure if it has a source?? Also Hi I’ve been chilling out on this thread for years but never made an account and probably won’t use this one again lmao
Just really anxious and needed to contribute

AceAttorney9000

Smash Lord
Its probably important to note that Nazyrus's most wanted is Isaac and in the same thread someone also asked about geno but he said that he doesn't know who it is, only that it isnt his most wanted.
Well, there goes another one from the list of Fighter 7 candidates.

Hey guys I really hope this is formatted properly but this was posted a second ago and I’m not sure if it has a source?? Also Hi I’ve been chilling out on this thread for years but never made an account and probably won’t use this one again lmao
Just really anxious and needed to contribute
Is this from 4chan like the last two images posted here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom