• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
While you're probably right, you're asking the wrong guy, dude. I'm trying to get the straight dope from Fatman since I'm too lazy to troll the twitter feeds.
I kinda already asked him about Crash, but I forgot to ask if Crash was a promotional pick, Hopefully, he sees the first post I made in response to yours that you just responded to.

Majalbatross

Smash Apprentice
Logging into the Smashboards for the first time in what feels like years to wish my fellow Genobros the best of luck tomorrow. I am seriously tense because apart from the odd speculation, we truly can't be certain for who this could be. I just BEG this isn't another blatant promotional pick and it's a character that has actually been requested.

Let's reach for the mother****ing stars, brothas. <3

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
So, out of curiosity, how does Amiibo theory tie in with Geno possibly being revealed tomorrow, again?

LDGno97

Smash Cadet
So, Mario and Peach are in trouble againts Tabuu in a Forest. Tabuu strikes them over and over. They are resting on the ground with no hope at all. Suddenly, Bowser appears and aid them, but not for much longer, cause Tabuu join forces with Galeem and Dharkon. Mario, Peach and Bowser remain on the ground, hopeless, with no energy and about to die. Suddenly Kirby appears on the air flying on a star, direction to the sky to ask for help. Then the camera goes to Rosalina ordering Luma to look for their best soldier. So Luma go find ♥♪!? and tell him that some old friends on Earth need him. So ♥♪!? descends to Gaz's home and now the camera focus on ♥♪!? possessing the Geno doll...with the Geno awakens scene. After that, Mario, Peach and Bowser about to give their last scream before die, suddenly a Geno Beam appears outta nowhere and spread away Tabuu, Galeem and Dharkon, with the splash screen following of Rosalina's best soldier as: GENO SERVES A HIGHER AUTHORITY! So, Mario, Peach and Bowser cant believe it and look Geno as it they were dreaming. Geno just saved their lives. After that, Kirby descends with more help and brings Mallow to battle, striking with a Star Rain over the enemies while Geno prepares for their final move called Geno Flash. Then the SMRPG gang reunites and make a big hug between the 5 of them, while Kirby look them smiling with Luma over him. Mario and Geno then shake hands and Mario welcomes home his old buddy. The puppet regrets for being too busy out there but promises to never leave again. This is the Ultimate reunion. On a hill you can see Cloud and Erdrick looking with pride all this reunion. Mallow remains one of Geno's moves, costume and spirit. Geno comes home after 24 years. This is the Smash that will make everyone happy. Not just recognizable, fun to play. Forest Maze or Bowser keep as a stage, with many songs remixed by the queen Yoko Shimomura.

Finaly, Geno joined the Party...

Fatmanonice Fatmanonice @papagenos Lord Woomy Lord Woomy @Griselda @TheCJBrine @Enigma735 R RetrogamerMax @Firox @Kremling Kommander MisterMike MisterMike @pinshadow @okamifire MattX20 MattX20 @Nazyrus Paraspikey Paraspikey PsychoIncarnate PsychoIncarnate @ForsakenM @Polarthief TTF TTF @Ovaltine @NintendoKnight @AugustusB @Heoj @RedMachine123 @valkiriforce @Vector Victor @Spatulo @YsDisciple @CARMi @Geno Boost @Qeomash @Colors @Trevenant @Handy Man @Aerospherology CannonStreak CannonStreak @Let Geno Smash @BananaSlammer LDGno97 LDGno97

Best wishes from Chile, Geno is here my friends. Nice to met you all.
Te adoro loco, gracias por tu optimismo diario, gracias de verdad <3

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Wanting to just post here a quick "I hope this is it and be done." I've been somewhat lurking since I"ve been turned off by SmashBoards with a variety of reasons. Hope this is it for Geno. I really do.
It's good to see you again, in the meantime.

MattX20

Smash Hero
So, out of curiosity, how does Amiibo theory tie in with Geno possibly being revealed tomorrow, again?
The Cloud amiibos were recently reissued, the Dragon Quest hero amiibo released in Japan recently, and the Mario, Luigi, and Daisy smash amiibos were rereleased around the time of the Cloud ones

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
The Cloud amiibos were recently reissued, the Dragon Quest hero amiibo released in Japan recently, and the Mario, Luigi, and Daisy smash amiibos were rereleased around the time of the Cloud ones
Okay, which piece of evidence said that, again? From the evidence list, I mean.

Last edited:

Springwood Slasher

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
5791 9674 3792
Alright guys, time for me to stick my neck out there and be either applauded or thrown out of the Geno thread.

Going off Jeff Grubbs tweet today, it’s probably fairly likely that he knows who tomorrow’s character. He quoted an old song from the late 50s “Hello Muddah, Hello Fadduh”. I happened to search the song and it’s popular performance on YouTube and this was the image. Kind of looks like the Geno hat?? Or am I stupid? I’m probably stupid and this is dumb. But maybe?

Edit: Are we not doing pngs on Smashboards?

Attachments

Last edited:

MisterMike

Smash Champion
If Geno does get in, anyone wanna make a cake for us to eat and share?

Preferably, making the cake that is the boss you fight at Marrymore in Super Mario RPG?
We should try and get Andrew Rea of Binging With Babish to make it on his show.

Yeah, I had trouble with a gif earlier today.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Alright guys, time for me to stick my neck out there and be either applauded or thrown out of the Geno thread.

Going off Jeff Grubbs tweet today, it’s probably fairly likely that he knows who tomorrow’s character. He quoted an old song from the late 50s “Hello Muddah, Hello Fadduh”. I happened to search the song and it’s popular performance on YouTube and this was the image. Kind of looks like the Geno hat?? Or am I stupid? I’m probably stupid and this is dumb. But maybe?

Can you just link it?

We should try and get Andrew Rea of Binging With Babish to make it on his show.

Yeah, I had trouble with a gif earlier today.
Hopefully, if he does that, the cake doesn't come to life.

Last edited:

RageCage271

Smash Cadet
You guys have no idea how much I need this :( My life is a broken mess right now and seeing the dream of Geno finally become playable would be another shred of happiness to cling to.

If this is finally him, It'll boost my spirits, but I'll also be sad that I was never much for conversation here. Y'all seem like great people and I wish I had been an active participant too.

Best to you all.

mynameisBlade

Smash Lord
How many AAA characters fit those "Popular in the west" "One that nobody is expecting" quotes. Here is a random thought... What if its a Mortal Kombat character? VERY POPULAR in the west. New franchise to Smash. That would def throw everyone off. One that I'm sure NOBODY is expecting at all.

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Well guys, I'm going back to sleep now since I have to go to work tonight and I want to have some energy for the big day tomorrow so I'll see y'all before the Presentation starts so peace.

MattX20

Smash Hero
I think my favorite part of the experience is seeing just who all ends up showing up to celebrate. Funny to think most of the active posters here have only been on the ride for a few years at most. Maybe we'll even have a geno alliance reunion party.
Tomorrow will be an important day for Smash no matter the outcome. The future of the pass and its sales will depend on FP7 and FP8 at the latest to really get people to buy it

SilverSoul24

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SilverSoul94
Switch FC
SW-8066-4257-6220
Long-time lurker, first-time poster in this thread. Wishing luck to all the Genobros! Gotta be honest, I don't have a huge personal attachment to this character, but as someone who's been following Smash speculation since 2007, I'd almost feel like a traitor for not being hyped for him. Here's to you guys for never letting the torch die out.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Long-time lurker, first-time poster in this thread. Wishing luck to all the Genobros! Gotta be honest, I don't have a huge personal attachment to this character, but as someone who's been following Smash speculation since 2007, I'd almost feel like a traitor for not being hyped for him. Here's to you guys for never letting the torch die out.
Thanks for the well needed good luck! We're gonna need it!

Majalbatross

Smash Apprentice
I think my favorite part of the experience is seeing just who all ends up showing up to celebrate. Funny to think most of the active posters here have only been on the ride for a few years at most. Maybe we'll even have a geno alliance reunion party.
Have been on the Geno train since Brawl, although only for a few years have I been in the whole speculation part of it. With the amount of requests he's had since, I won't hesitate to say it would be pretty tonedeaf for Nintendo to not include him in this pass. The demand is absolutely unignorable.

Last edited:

MisterMike

Smash Champion
Welcome to the thread! Geno hat for you:
Hat time.png

HanSoloIndie

Smash Cadet
Hello everyone, I am so excited to hopefully see Geno come to Smash soon. While I am planning the follow up to this, this reveal has so much meaning to me in an unexpected way.
Other it being Geno being one of my top wants, recently a loved one of mine passed away from cancer. Her spirits are among the stars now. One of her final words was, "Always have hope", which is uplifting to me in every way. If she could endure her final months in good spirits, then our optimism can endure for Geno. If Geno gets in, it would bring up my spirits a lot. May the stars be among us!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom