• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Coco-

Smash Ace
I'm guessing no smash content based on leaky backtracking and that 4chan post saying no smash. I hope im wrong.

EDIT: And i just ate my words. lmao

Last edited:

Necro Toad

Smash Apprentice
The only Smash thing that we are going to get is Reggie saying "Smash Ultimate is available right now, go get it!"

TBone06

Smash Ace
I should be asleep, I just did not want to wake up to any surprises! So far there has been none.
I feel the exact same way. I don't expect anything from Smash, but I just want to see SOMETHING Nintendo related. I hate being spoiled.

Datboigeno

Smash Lord
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

That guy that kept saying he wanted Joker in this thread must have just had an orgasm holy ****

MattX20

Smash Hero
Well, I wasn't expecting that. Still, it doesn't mean Geno is out of the running. I know people wanted Joker, so that's a plus.

MyBrokenLuigiAmiibo

Smash Cadet
wasn't expecting that one. wow. i knew it was a smash trailer the second it started, but that was still cool. soon as the smash logo appeared I got hype. and i don't even care about persona but i still think that's a cool choice.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't think there was a single leaker that guess or predicted Joker

DaxMasterix

Smash Lord
Well, this mean that eventually, NO ONE KNOWS THE DLC.
Even... Vergeben?
Now you can play the game and wait even more peacefully.

But again,
Never. Lose. Hope.
GENOBROS GENOGALS RISE UP UNTIL THE VERY END!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom