• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Wait, why wouldn't King K. Rool's Mii costume wouldn't be there? He is first-party so his Mii costume is staying there. I don't know if you're saying he's third-party or not, but I've seen people call King K. Rool a third-party... I really don't know why people are getting mixed up about King K. Rool being third-party and "owned" by Rare, but K. Rool is first-party. But I really wish Banjo was first-party... ahhh, if ONLY Banjo-Kazooie was owned by Nintendo. :/
They're idiots that don't research that believe K. Rool is owned by Microsoft and Rare instead of Nintendo because of his long absence from his games. They don't look into it and blame Miyamoto and Nintendo for his absence at all. BlockedContent and RelaxAlex are some of these people that have spread that misinformation when bringing up K. Rool. I don't get why they think this because K. Rool was in several spin off DK games and in Mario Super Sluggers after the buyout. I guess they don't think that the games outside of the mainline ones exist.

As a Mother and SMRPG fan, even though I wasn't pleased with what games Reggie prioritized and how he went about running NoA, it is sad to see him go.

I wish him the best, and I hope the new NoA president answers the fans' wishes.
What?! Reggie is leaving?!!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Holy ****! I remember when Reggie become the president of NOA and went on stage and said ''I'm here to kick *** and take names!''
Lol yeah.

It's times like these, when, no matter how happy you were with them, it's sad to see them go.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Lol yeah.

It's times like these, when, no matter how happy you were with them, it's sad to see them go.
At least Reggie will still be here until April. And then here comes Doug

Now we just need Doug Bowser's right-hand man, the BIG DADDY of evil...
I'm going to miss the Reggienator. Also, how do you think Bowser will run NOA? Do you think we could trust him over someone like Mario to do the job?

Last edited:

Sovereign Trinity

Smash Ace
They're idiots that don't research that believe K. Rool is owned by Microsoft and Rare instead of Nintendo because of his long absence from his games. They don't look into it and blame Miyamoto and Nintendo for his absence at all. BlockedContent and RelaxAlex are some of these people that have spread that misinformation when bringing up K. Rool. I don't get why they think this because K. Rool was in several spin off DK games and in Mario Super Sluggers after the buyout.
That's what I said. King K. Rool appeared in Mario Super Sluggers, and if he was owned by Microsoft, their company name would've been put on the back of the game case and credited in the game's credits. I also found a thread on here from 2014, I think 2014, saying King K. Rool couldn't get in because he's "owned" by Microsoft now. He was in a few spin-offs after the buyout, correct, and I doubt he would've been a trophy in Brawl and Smash 4 if he was owned by Microsoft, and I doubt he would've been a Mii costume if this was the case.
I'm going to miss the Reggienator. Also, how do you think Bowser will run NOA? Do you think we could trust him over someone like Mario to do the job?
The man saved the world from being engulfed in darkness once; I think he's trustable from there.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Doug Bowser seems like a really cool guy, honestly, so I'm glad he's stepping up in Reggie's stead. That being said... holy ****, this is the end of an era right here. I'm gonna miss him so, so much.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
That's what I said. King K. Rool appeared in Mario Super Sluggers, and if he was owned by Microsoft, their company name would've been put on the back of the game case and credited in the game's credits. I also found a thread on here from 2014, I think 2014, saying King K. Rool couldn't get in because he's "owned" by Microsoft now. He was in a few spin-offs after the buyout, correct, and I doubt he would've been a trophy in Brawl and Smash 4 if he was owned by Microsoft, and I doubt he would've been a Mii costume if this was the case.
This. When Rare left Nintendo, Nintendo got the rights to all the DKC characters and content including K. Rool and the Kremlings. I wish more people would know this.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If I was in Doug Bowser's shoes, I'd make my first action as president to be the localization of Mother 3.
Same. I hope he answers the wishes of hardcore fans and bring back old IPs of games/series like the Mother series.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
You know, given he's Doug Bowser, I wonder how he feels about Geno. For all we know, he might have even grown up with him.

Hmmm. :yoshi:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
You know, given he's Doug Bowser, I wonder how he feels about Geno. For all we know, he might have even grown up with him.

Hmmm. :yoshi:
Perhaps he would like to include his own castle as a stage along with Geno as DLC in Season Pass 2 if he isn't in 1. He could ask Sakurai.

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
I hope we get a NoA President with Yoshi's full name. "Please welcome Mr. T. Yoshisaur Munchakoopas to the stage".

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
2020 is going to be the year of Bowser. I'm calling it now.

Nintendo will never be the same.

Their headquarters will be moved to Bowser's Kingdom.
Than that means Jeff and Hal along with Steve will be higher ups at NOA. :)

Edit: How do you guys think Steve/:ultpiranha: got into Smash?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Seriously though, how good do y'all think Doug Bowser will be at running NoA?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ovaltine

Smash Master
I'm not worried about how Doug Bowser will run the company at all. He seems to be a cool guy, and he saved Nintendo's marketing side with his marketing for the Switch. He pioneered that, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom