• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Datboigeno

Smash Lord
So guys, apart from Smash and SMRPG, what other games do you like?

Here's a preemptive 10/10 for a game where Geno returns as a playable character and not a spirit or mii costume.

But actually, I'm quite fine with the mii costume. Everyone here seemed so worked up about it, but it's better something than nothing, though it'd be a hard blow to our morale.
uhhhhh
Megaman Classic and X series with Megaman X being my favorite game of all time
The Mario series
Kirby series
Star Fox 64
Banjo-Kazooie (and Tooie)
F-Zero GX
Zelda series
Animal Crossing for GCN
DKC
Pokemon series
Mortal Kombat series
Injustice 1 and 2
X-Men Legends/Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Viewtiful Joe
Psychonauts
Overwatch
the Elder Scrolls games
Fallout 3
Kingdom Hearts 1&2
Resident Evil series

That's everything I can think of off the top of my head

Last edited:

Sovereign Trinity

Smash Ace
Oh, no. Don't even get me started. I have a lot of love for video gaming as a whole, and I love a lot of games and game series. Some specific favorites of mine are Majora's Mask, Super Mario Sunshine (bite me), pretty much every generation of Pokemon besides 6 (although ORAS was tiiiight), Yoshi's Island (and Yoshi's Story! Bite! Me!!), the DKCs (especially 2), Diddy Kong Racing, Banjo-Kazooie and -Tooie, Paper Mario 64 + TTYD, Terraria, Undertale / Deltarune, Pilotwings 64 (my first video game ever), Sonic Adventure 2 (like, diehard fan of SA2)... and so on.

I'm so obviously a Nintendo fangirl that it isn't funny. Only recently have I started getting other consoles, such as an Xbox 360 a few years ago and a gifted PS4.
Great selection! What games do you have with the Xbox 360?
uhhhhh
Megaman Classic and X series with Megaman X being my favorite game of all time
The Mario series
Kirby series
Star Fox 64
Banjo-Kazooie (and Tooie)
F-Zero GX
Zelda series
Animal Crossing for GCN
DKC
Pokemon series
Mortal Kombat series
Injustice 1 and 2
X-Men Legends/Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Viewtiful Joe
Psychonauts
Overwatch
the Elder Scrolls games
Fallout 3
Kingdom Hearts 1&2
Resident Evil series

That's everything I can think of off the top of my head
Didn't you once say you played Halo 2 or 3 before? Amazing list of games, by the way.

Last edited:

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Oh, geez... there are too many games to count, so I'll just give you the "short" list of games I really love (in no particular order):
  • Team Fortress 2 (probably my favorite game to sit down and play nowadays, especially with friends)
  • Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (but not PM64, oddly enough; that game never really clicked with me, for some reason)
  • Super Paper Mario (the story and characters were really memorable to me, and I actually didn't mind the sidescroller gameplay a bit)
  • Pokemon Platinum (I know a lot of people like to **** on Gen 4 until the end of time, but frankly, those people can piss off)
  • Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness (my nostalgia bone yearns for another Shadow Pokemon game on a modern system)
  • Actually, just Pokemon in general (the series as a whole is really special to me as it was basically my gateway into gaming as a medium)
  • Super Mario Galaxy (probably the most nostalgic game in my life other than Smash)
  • Super Mario Sunshine (I have a lot of memories of just messing around trying to find glitches in Delfino Plaza... good times)
  • Earthbound (just got around to playing it recently, and it was very much worth the hype. The quirky writing in particular appeals to my sensibilities a ton)
  • Super Meat Boy (one of the only notoriously difficult games I've actually been able to stick with until the end because it handles so well)
  • Shovel Knight (probably one of the most wholesomely outstanding games ever made, especially with all the DLC they're still working on)
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 1 and 2 (immersive narrative, fun combat, glorious soundtrack, AND breathtaking scenery? Good lord, these games were made for me!)
  • Okami (see above, honestly)
  • Kirby Air Ride (two words: City Trial)
Yeah, whole lotta RPGs there. I love a game that can get me hooked on a good story, but I also know how to appreciate a game that's just plain fun. (See: TF2)

Also, just a fair warning: if you talk **** about any of these games around me, you probably aren't gonna hear the end of it from me. Yeah, I'm a fanboy, what of it?

Last edited:

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
I'll list my top favorite games of all time:
  • Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time (unpopular opinion but I love it)
  • The Mother series (my favorite video game franchise of all time)
  • Super Mario 64/DS (classic games, always a blast to revisit)
  • Conker's Bad Fur Day (what can I say)
  • Halo Reach (I enjoyed the multiplayer and custom games)
  • Majora's Mask (always preferred it over OoT for some reason)
  • Spyro 2: Ripto's Revenge (the only Spyro game I've played but there's lot of nostalgia for it)
  • Frogger 2: Swampy's Revenge (another PS1 game with an eerily similar title to Spyro)

D

Deleted member

Here's a preemptive 10/10 for a game where Geno returns as a playable character and not a spirit or mii costume.

But actually, I'm quite fine with the mii costume. Everyone here seemed so worked up about it, but it's better something than nothing, though it'd be a hard blow to our morale.
- Super Mario Maker
- Super Mario World
- Super Mario Odyssey
- Ocarina of Time
- DKC2
- Castlevania
- Punch Out
- Gen 5 Pokemon
- The original Crash Bandicoot trilogy
- Shantae Risky's Revenge and Half Genie Hero

Pretty much it, really

Last edited by a moderator:

Shado-will

Smash Journeyman
Hmm...

Kingdom Hearts Series
Final Fantasy 1-10, don't like the gameplay changes in the more recent games. 15 was still enjoyable though.
Final Fantasy Tactics games
Dragon Quest games
Chrono Trigger
Hollow Knight
Pokemon
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Legend of Zelda series
Xenoblade Chronicles 1, haven't played 2 yet
Kirby series
Fire Emblem series
Mario games
Mario & Luigi games
Kao the Kangaroo trilogy(?)
Bomberman
Golden Sun
Mother trilogy
The Frog for Whom the Bell Tolls
Banjo Kazooie
Blue Dragon
Advance Wars

Actually, I think my list is too long, and I'm not even done so I'm gonna stop there.

Last edited:

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Great selection! What games do you have with the Xbox 360?
Not too much yet. I have Jet Set Radio Future and Grabbed by the Ghoulies, in terms of Xbox titles, and in terms of 360 titles, I have Skyrim, B-K/B-T XBLA, and... Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts.

Hey, I like the game. Fight me. :drflip:

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
In no particular order...

Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie (Banjo-Pilot was also enjoyable)
Psychonauts
Kirby series
Donkey Kong series
a TON of Metroidvanias (Super Metroid, Metroid Fusion, Metroid: Samus Returns, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night/Aria of Sorrow, Guacamelee, Cave Story, etc.)
Most games by Platinum Games/Clover Studio, especially Bayonetta 1 and 2, and Metal Gear Rising
Metal Gear Solid series
Street Fighter series (and other fighting games, like King of Fighters or Tekken)
Xenoblade Chronicles (haven't played much of X or 2 to judge them)
Gunstar Heroes
Sonic the Hedgehog series (yes, even the 3D ones)
Super Mario Bros. series (though I probably should play more of them)
Resident Evil 4
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
No More Heroes series
Final Fantasy 6 (haven't played much of 7 or 9 yet)
Chrono Trigger

I probably should put Zelda and Pokemon on here, but I haven't played enough of them to judge - I've only ever beaten the original Zelda and Majora's Mask, and as far as Pokemon games go, I've only really played generations 1-3, though I have Pokemon Y.

Last edited:

Ovaltine

Smash Master
So, PushDustIn has been tweeting stuff from a recent interview with Sakurai, and it seems this is a part of it all:

https://twitter.com/PushDustIn/status/1098437904588623872

When it comes to Smash, Sakurai would add as many characters as he could if he had the time and money. Note that earlier, he was going on about how they had a surplus of that this time around, which does spell some good news for Geno's future. Along with that, PushDustIn speculates as to whether legal issues, time, or money is what is causing Geno to not be a fighter so far.

1) Time likely isn't an issue with the DLC. They have a surplus. When it comes to base game, it's perfectly understandable, but DLC has more wiggle room. The Switch has a long lifespan ahead, and we likely won't get Smash 6 for quite a few years down the line, maybe 8-10, if I could make an estimate. The time is rife for more additions.

2) Money isn't an issue with Geno, as far as we can tell. They licensed him for the far less monetary gain and even far less fan exposure. They used him in Super Mario-Kun, and he is a base game spirit with a profile picture. On top of that, they have a surplus, and Geno's already been negotiated for to at least an extent.

3) Legal issues. Again, we can surmise that this likely isn't as big a problem as we thought. Square seems to be awfully lenient with Nintendo as of late when it comes to SMRPG. They went from never even talking about the game to references, mentions, new materials, and other such goodies in spades the past few years.

So, if all those aren't issues, why wouldn't he be DLC? Square could just personally not want him in. Then again, for Sakurai, they didn't push any particular agenda. Sakurai came to them for Final Fantasy, wanting Cloud, and while they were a bit puzzled by his choice, they allowed it. If the fans want it, if Sakurai wants it, if so many people want it, then... what is the problem?

It's a big mystery if he doesn't make it. That being said, though, it does make me think he still has a chance outside of the Fighter's Pass, even if we're getting Erdrick. The stars are aligning so well this time, even better than ever. If he doesn't make it in this time, we can't just go quieter like with Sm4sh. We have to get even louder than ever before, and in this case, really focus on Square (and NoJ, given they chose the DLC this time).

Last edited:

Looma

Smash Journeyman
If we're doin favorite games now I think I'll go over some of my more unusual picks...

Metroid Prime 2
My favorite games fluctuate a lot but I'd say this is my most consistent #1. Completely unmatched atmosphere man, this game feels the most like what Metroid should feel like. Ammo system really isn't the deal breaker a lot of people make it out to be

Sonic Spinball
I love this ******* of a game and I wish there were more games like it. It's such a unique pinball game with a dark, hostile vibe that no other Sonic game gives off. Weird, off putting bosses and that nice FM synthesis sound chip made for a particularly deranged Sonic game, and an ungodly punishing pinball game at that. Also bonus points for being the only Sonic game in existence to feature the Archie characters, whom we will never see again.

Zelda II
I liked this style of game and I'm dying to see a game like it that irons out the more troublesome aspects and refines it at it's core. As is, I still really like this game. Legit one of my favorite Zeldas, I actually like this way more than the original.

Demon's Crest
There's literally no reason that this game should be glossed over like it is. Play this and the rest of the Gargoyle's Quest series.

Gen IV Pokémon
bronzor.png

What's the matter? You gonna cry? Like a little *****? Just hit me bro. Just wind up a punch and clock me. I'm too hard for you? I'm a steel type, I'm the hardest there is baby, and there's no way I'm letting a weak willed punk like you finish this game.

D

Deleted member

So, PushDustIn has been tweeting stuff from a recent interview with Sakurai, and it seems this is a part of it all:

When it comes to Smash, Sakurai would add as many characters as he could if he had the time and money. Note that earlier, he was going on about how they had a surplus of that this time around, which does spell some good news for Geno's future. Along with that, PushDustIn speculates as to whether legal issues, time, or money is what is causing Geno to not be a fighter so far.

1) Time likely isn't an issue with the DLC. They have a surplus. When it comes to base game, it's perfectly understandable, but DLC has more wiggle room. The Switch has a long lifespan ahead, and we likely won't get Smash 6 for quite a few years down the line, maybe 8-10, if I could make an estimate. The time is rife for more additions.

2) Money isn't an issue with Geno, as far as we can tell. They licensed him for the far less monetary gain and even far less fan exposure. They used him in Super Mario-Kun, and he is a base game spirit with a profile picture. On top of that, they have a surplus, and Geno's already been negotiated for to at least an extent.

3) Legal issues. Again, we can surmise that this likely isn't as big a problem as we thought. Square seems to be awfully lenient with Nintendo as of late when it comes to SMRPG. They went from never even talking about the game to references, mentions, new materials, and other such goodies in spades the past few years.

So, if all those aren't issues, why wouldn't he be DLC? Square could just personally not want him in. Then again, for Sakurai, they didn't push any particular agenda. Sakurai came to them for Final Fantasy, wanting Cloud, and while they were a bit puzzled by his choice, they allowed it. If the fans want it, if Sakurai wants it, if so many people want it, then... what is the problem?

It's a big mystery if he doesn't make it. That being said, though, it does make me think he still has a chance outside of the Fighter's Pass, even if we're getting Erdrick. The stars are aligning so well this time, even better than ever. If he doesn't make it in this time, we can't just go quieter like with Sm4sh. We have to get even louder than ever before, and in this case, really focus on Square (and NoJ, given they chose the DLC this time).
I can see a second season of fighters chosen specifically by Sakurai. I can't believe Nintendo would choose Geno as it most likely wouldn't fit their agenda, but I'm certain Sakurai would eventually get around to Geno now that the resources are available and demand grows higher. It makes sense to just add Geno this time around.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
I can see a second season of fighters chosen specifically by Sakurai. I can't believe Nintendo would choose Geno as it most likely wouldn't fit their agenda, but I'm certain Sakurai would eventually get around to Geno now that the resources are available and demand grows higher.
Pretty much, and if (in my opinion, when) Erdrick is revealed, people are going to get even louder. Now, I don't recommend launching anger towards Nintendo like what happened with Isaac and Waluigi, but... let's face it. There are some Geno fans who will do that. There will be uproar. Nintendo will end up hearing us, whether it be in a positive manner via Operation Starfall or a negative manner via, uh... other angry fans.

Also, thinking about it, isn't DQ mainly Enix? What if we're getting an Enix rep and a Squaresoft rep? Enix would be covered by Erdrick, and Square would be covered by Geno. On top of the western and eastern appeal and allowing the west to accept Erdrick easier, I think it would make sense. I know it's more of a dream than anything, though.

D

Deleted member

I kinda feel like PD is just spewing out opinions rather than facts. I don't think there are any "rules" needed to be followed when characters come to Smash.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
I kinda feel like PD is just spewing out opinions rather than facts. I don't think there are any "rules" needed to be followed when characters come to Smash.
Well, legal issues, time, and money aren't 'rules'. They're factually things that have to be taken into account. 'One new rep per third party per game' is a fan rule. Legal restraints, time, and money budgeting to determine who gets in is not.

D

Deleted member

Pretty much, and if (in my opinion, when) Erdrick is revealed, people are going to get even louder. Now, I don't recommend launching anger towards Nintendo like what happened with Isaac and Waluigi, but... let's face it. There are some Geno fans who will do that. There will be uproar. Nintendo will end up hearing us, whether it be in a positive manner via Operation Starfall or a negative manner via, uh... other angry fans.

Also, thinking about it, isn't DQ mainly Enix? What if we're getting an Enix rep and a Squaresoft rep? Enix would be covered by Erdrick, and Square would be covered by Geno. On top of the western and eastern appeal and allowing the west to accept Erdrick easier, I think it would make sense. I know it's more of a dream than anything, though.
Good point. Erdrick getting in would be less competition for Geno and it would naturally make Geno fans want the doll even more when they see two SE reps. It's evidence that Sakurai and Nintendo can go to the company for whatever, and that whatever is most likely going to be Geno next. When business is taken care of, it'll just leave us with some of the extras. Really, it's more reason to make Sakurai choose Geno.

If Nintendo wants a character in Smash, they're going to get it. Though, who they decide depends on evaluating their resources and deciding what is worth it. You can't go for a character expecting a net negative or a meager return in the long run; they have to estimate who will profit them with their interests in mind.

D

Deleted member

Well, legal issues, time, and money aren't 'rules'. They're factually things that have to be taken into account. 'One new rep per third party per game' is a fan rule. Legal restraints, time, and money budgeting to determine who gets in is not.
If Nintendo wants a character in Smash, they're going to get it. Though, who they decide depends on evaluating their resources and deciding what is worth it. You can't go for a character expecting a net negative or a meager return in the long run; they have to estimate who will profit them with their interests in mind.
I see.

However, PD says characters who fall to these issues are "simply never going to happen." If it's an issue such as time restraints and money budgeting, this could definitely change in the future for some characters

D

Deleted member

I see.

However, PD says characters who fall to these issues are "simply never going to happen." If it's an issue such as time restraints and money budgeting, this could definitely change in the future for some characters
He says some characters are just not going to happen in Ultimate purely because resources are limited. Not that characters are "simply never going to happen" because of one reason or another. He's only stating the obvious fact that we all know.

Can't see how this can be misinterpreted.

D

Deleted member

He says some characters are just not going to happen in Ultimate purely because resources are limited. Not that characters are "simply never going to happen" because of one reason or another. He's only stating the obvious fact that we all know.

Can't see how this can be misinterpreted.
I guess I thought he meant a character would "never be in a Smash game" rather than specifically Ultimate.

But I see now.

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!

If DLC season ends, Ultimate is no longer receiving updates, and we still don't have Geno, I want an explanation. At this point, it just doesn't make any sense why he wouldn't be included. It was understandable before, but the whole SE issue has pretty much been resolved and they've been on good terms with Nintendo since Cloud was added in Sm4sh. If Sakurai himself admires Geno and he acknowledges the fan support for him, then I really don't understand why he wouldn't be added. I still think Geno has a really good chance for the Fighter Pass and whatever may come after that, if something does, but in my opinion it would be really ridiculous if he was just a spirit/profile pic and that's it. There's just no excuses this time around besides Square not being cooperative.

KoopaSaki

Smash Ace
https://www.strawpoll.me/17439573/r
Hey guys my pal lade over in Brandon Florida needs your help. He needs to be voted into the top 4 so he can make an appearance for this big venue they are hosting for the top 4 ridleys. He’s fallen back to 5th place so If anyone wants to lend a hand, it would help a lot for my smash tourney community.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I can see Sakurai going for FF and DQ first as he may see them as higher-priority, even if he still likes Geno.

What sucks, though, is that'd mean he'd keep going down the list of Square franchises until he gets to SMRPG unless he decides to ignore "priority" and go with his own bias.

Ingenious!

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2810-4113-1684
Switch FC
SW 8436 9508 1692
Just wanna add if that Trailer rumor with Geno and Mario shaking hands and then looking at the sunset is true then ill be so shocked since ive thought of that happening before and I would be so hyped if that did happen. Also sup guys! Here with my daily post of the day.

Also, if we talking favorite games then boy do I got quite a few!
-Lethal League/ Blaze
-Super Mario galaxy (you show me music from that game and I will tear up every time, the music is so beautiful..)
-Sonic Colors (for nostalgia)
-Kirby´s epic yarn, well actually all the games especially superstar
-Super paper mario
-super mario rpg : legend of the seven stars
-Shantae and the pirates curse
-Mario odyssey
-Klonoa
-Both Nights games
-Blinx: the Time Sweeper (even though there were some levels that were heka hard that I wanted to just give up)
-The puyo puyo series (Oshare bones being my favorite character im so sad he´s not in more games :¨))
and there may be some others that I'm forgetting but there's some ^u^ sorry for the long post btw im quite passionate ^-^

Dorayaki

Smash Journeyman
So, if all those aren't issues, why wouldn't he be DLC? Square could just personally not want him in. Then again, for Sakurai, they didn't push any particular agenda. Sakurai came to them for Final Fantasy, wanting Cloud, and while they were a bit puzzled by .
Well you just say it, there might not be real problems to restricted from Geno;s return, but what the reality gives is that Geno never returns. Our question is supposed to be "why not make it happen" but should be "why it has not happend".

As I said before, it feels like when opportunities exist, Nintendo and Square never pushed it in the first place. They're not showing direct rejection but just some kind of indifference when they're more devoting to their currently popular characters, featured games or new projects.

when they see two SE reps.
Again, like said, Geno is still a Mario rep so that is not supposed to be the point. To me, more like Erdrick is a very hot choice in predictions, so everyone thinks he is going to get a DLC slot that would have been Geno's chance.

If Sakurai himself admires Geno and he acknowledges the fan support for him, then I really don't understand why he wouldn't be added. I still think Geno has a really good chance for the Fighter Pass and whatever may come after that, if something does, but in my opinion it would be really ridiculous if he was just a spirit/profile pic and that's it. There's just no excuses this time around besides Square not being cooperative.
Not being biased, but we should understand that very scarecely a video game character holds the golden ticket to be 100% ensured as a Smash fighter. As long as the chance is not 100%, there's really no need for explanation. Same for other popular characters in most Smash wanted list, remember most of them would just end up being assists or spirits for their fans to feel the pity.

Remember there are following reasons for Geno no entering, even if no license issue happens:
1) Chosen fighters have further history and more significance to Nintendo or 3rd parties than Geno
2) A character from new franchise or less-represented franchises, since we know Mario franchise is known to be over-represented.

If the results do not violate the two points above, it's really hard to argue that "Geno's chance would have been better than any of the unreelaed DLCs".

Last edited:

Mastadoom88

Smash Apprentice
Other games ? There are other games than Smash and Mario RPG? I kid I kid.

I love FF, particularly 9 and 6.
Kirby Superstar and Crystal Shards
Guilty Gear series
Grandia II is my nostalgic favorite
I play Diablo III and Overwatch quite a bit
I love Super Mario World
Marvel Vs Capcom 2 is fun but I'm terrible at it
Tales series, especially Vesperia cause Yuri is my spirit animal.
Shadow of the Colossus
Silent Hill 2
Dynasty/Samurai Warriors games
My girlfriend got me into Mega Man games
I got her into Fire Emblem games
Majora's Mask is my jam (Skull Kid was my most wanted number 2 before the Assist Trophy Massacre of 2018)
Earthbound (and I have yet to play Mother 3 sadly)
All the Mario spin off games are pretty fun
I dig Persona and have been a fan since 3 before it blew up.
I actually like Undertale despite the cringy part of the fanbase
I'm one of those people who despite abhorring Sora likes the KH games themselves (although as a writer I find the plot a bit full of itself and muddled)

osby

Smash Obsessed
If DLC season ends, Ultimate is no longer receiving updates, and we still don't have Geno, I want an explanation. At this point, it just doesn't make any sense why he wouldn't be included. It was understandable before, but the whole SE issue has pretty much been resolved and they've been on good terms with Nintendo since Cloud was added in Sm4sh. If Sakurai himself admires Geno and he acknowledges the fan support for him, then I really don't understand why he wouldn't be added. I still think Geno has a really good chance for the Fighter Pass and whatever may come after that, if something does, but in my opinion it would be really ridiculous if he was just a spirit/profile pic and that's it. There's just no excuses this time around besides Square not being cooperative.
To be fair, developers don't have to justify every single character's absence.

Last edited:

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Well you just say it, there might not be real problems to restricted from Geno;s return, but what the reality gives is that Geno never returns. Our question is supposed to be "why not make it happen" but should be "why it has not happend".

As I said before, it feels like when opportunities exist, Nintendo and Square never pushed it in the first place. They're not showing direct rejection but just some kind of indifference when they're more devoting to their currently popular characters, featured games or new projects.
Yeah, I'd be more willing to bet that it's NoJ and Square prioritizing larger characters, especially for the Fighter's Pass. It seems pretty clear to me how they're marketing it because, even though Persona 5 might be considered more 'niche', it's huge. That series has so much going for it. DQ does, as well. It makes me think Geno isn't in the Fighter's Pass, and if he ever gets in, it'll be from a more fan favorite focused pass from Sakurai himself or individual, miscellaneous DLC.

Honestly, now feels so much more like it's Geno's time than ever. Everything feels like it's in his favor in multiple ways. I don't even think the 'one-off character from an old and irrelevant game' argument applies anymore now that Sakurai has gone on record to call Geno a retro rep. With retro reps, that stuff doesn't apply because they're... retro reps.

I think the only thing that's keeping him out now is NoJ making the DLC choices for Fighter's Pass. I'm sure that if we get a Square rep chosen by Sakurai at any point, Geno will have extremely high chances. It sucks that it seems like that is the literal only thing keeping him out right now, NoJ just going, "We don't want you to choose. We're choosing now. Screw you."

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

As a Mother and SMRPG fan, even though I wasn't pleased with what games Reggie prioritized and how he went about running NoA, it is sad to see him go.

I wish him the best, and I hope the new NoA president answers the fans' wishes.

Sovereign Trinity

Smash Ace
Not too much yet. I have Jet Set Radio Future and Grabbed by the Ghoulies, in terms of Xbox titles, and in terms of 360 titles, I have Skyrim, B-K/B-T XBLA, and... Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts.

Hey, I like the game. Fight me. :drflip:
**Cough** Get Halo 3 **Cough** Get Halo Reach **Cough**

And while you're at it **ACK** get Halo 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom