• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Well yesterday was an experience. I ain't getting off of Mr. Sakurai's Wild Ride™ just yet though! Things seem to be heatin' up.

Reading on what other people think a user sounds like based on pfps is honestly kinda interesting. Lowkey wondering what you all think of me heh.
I read you as an excited little boy.
I've been feeling like everyone reads my posts in an annoyed Winnie the Pooh voice.
I read you in a regular Winnie the Pooh. I’ve only now noticed his look of disgust.

Now I’m wondering what I sound like to people, since my pfp is more abstract. Best one I’ve heard is Russian smoker.

D

Deleted member

I wonder what y'all hear from me :laugh:

Reading on what other people think a user sounds like based on pfps is honestly kinda interesting. Lowkey wondering what you all think of me heh.
You will never not be Ninten

I've been feeling like everyone reads my posts in an annoyed Winnie the Pooh voice.
Highly accurate. That's pretty much me whenever someone defends Vergeben's credibility after the direct.

Russian smoker.
How

How is this possible

D

Deleted member

I'm not sure how one would read my posts.
You probably have the best profile pic ever.

I just imagine it (the thing in your pfp but I don't know what it is lol) speculating on Smash and Square Enix and then I'm dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Does anyone else know what this guy is doing here? All I ever see him write is "SKREEEEOOOOOONK".

Like, what's his deal?
Every time I read one of your posts when you are debating/arguing with someone I always just see an OG Geno deflecting bad arguments XD

EarlTamm

Smash Hero

I read you in a regular Winnie the Pooh. I’ve only now noticed his look of disgust.

Now I’m wondering what I sound like to people, since my pfp is more abstract. Best one I’ve heard is Russian smoker.
Usually the more abstract icons come out in neutral tones for me. I have notived for myself that the more an icon looks like a reaction image, the more I attribute a tone to the post.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
King of the Monsters does look promising and not pretentious like the anime trilogy at least
Intresting fact, the main character of those movies is voiced by Chris Niosi, who as we all know made the animated forest maze music videos.

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord

INow I’m wondering what I sound like to people, since my pfp is more abstract. Best one I’ve heard is Russian smoker.
>Is neither little nor a boy. Lulz, I think I now understand why everyone thought I was one though.

Though when you put it that way, I do kinda sound excited little kid in a lot of my posts don't I? Also Russian smoker is hilarious, I always thought typical American accent for you for some reason.

You will never not be Ninten
Changes profile pic to Claus.

I'm not sure how one would read my posts.
I read it as an annoyed/confused Godzilla, though that might be because whenever I see that angle of Millenium Godzilla I just think of the scene from Godzilla 2000 where Orga opens up his huge maw and the camera flips to Godzilla with the exact expression as your pfp.

Uh oh my Godzilla nerd came out.

D

Deleted member

mario maker and link's awakening with that super good art style interested me but literally nothing else caught my attention at all. really want my 35 minutes back lol
I love the art style of Link's Awakening. The remake interests me so maybe I'll get it when it comes out.

Also now that we're talking about how we read each others posts, how do you read mine?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ovaltine

Smash Master
I read everyone as just my normal thought voice of neutrality because I am a horribly boring human-duck-banana-jape being. :upsidedown:

Very curious as to how people read my posts now, though...

D

Deleted member

I read everyone as just my normal thought voice of neutrality because I am a horribly boring human-duck-banana-jape being. :upsidedown:

Very curious as to how people read my posts now, though...
sentient **** jungle

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
I have no idea how people read my posts. Maybe now in Conker's voice?

Oh no... He didn't make it. He was a great guy, a superb soldier, a military tactician. And yet, he was mortal, like the rest of us. But at least we showed that ***** who's boss! - Deepest quote from Conker

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I'm interested in this topic. :)

As for me when it comes to this, I have a small part of me that imagines the avatars, and another that has more of an abstract depiction of the person based on how they behave. It can change, since people dont always seem the same. And there's always an open pocket to vague humans, since I dont know the real persons behind the words.

@Zack E. recently feels more woody and 1-directional, kinda hard to explain it. I guess a bit more stern.
I can say I feel a bit different about winnie the pooh now too ;p.
EarlTamm EarlTamm is in a kind of void, and humanizing in a different way, because i had a different feel before ruby came along.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom