• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Datboigeno

Smash Lord
tbh I never thought a deluxe costume made any realistic sense for Geno. And I was right about the FF7 costumes coming but obviously that meant nothing. If this is it for SMRPG stuff the Cacomallow is the best fake I've ever seen hands down.

But anyways this ****ing sucks. The only hope we have is an SMRPG reboot/sequel in the future.

Also to any people coming in to concern troll or gloat: Eat ****

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Quit being so glum, in an hour or so Fatmanonice is going to post some insane theory as to how Geno's totally still coming and the Mii Costume is a joke or something, and everything will be okay again.
Well it’s been awhile since I’ve seen you around.

But let’s be realistic they put geno at the beginning because they know the demand, but either Square or Nintendo don’t give a ****. Probably square wouldn’t give them the rights because they want to promote new games. Meaning Geno is never happening now.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
So does Sakurai REALLY even give an F about Geno to begin with this whole time?
It's definitely a higher up situation I feel like. This man has show he doesn't care where the character comes from. He's also done a lot of fan requests.

I think it's ultimately coming down to something else is preventing him from fulfilling this particular one.

Shado-will

Smash Journeyman
Quit being so glum, in an hour or so Fatmanonice is going to post some insane theory as to how Geno's totally still coming and the Mii Costume is a joke or something, and everything will be okay again.
I hope so, but... That mii costume just took me out of it for today. I’m probably going to try to take a nap. I’ll see you guys when the dust settles.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Sorry for the bad news guys. It is always tough for a fandom when they do not get the recognition they deserve. I sincerely hoped this would not happen to you guys and I am saddened that it did.

I do want to thank all of you for taking this blow with grace and maturity; it speaks positively for this sub-community of this site. So thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom