• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigma735

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0889-8796-1569
Really? Was he ever like this for previous announcements? It feels like this announcement has been brought up quite a bit.
Sakurai has teased characters very close to when they are revealed before. Before the August 8th Direct, he said he had one red eye after how hard he worked on the Direct, which is a clear reference to the Castlevania song, Bloody Tears, and King K. Rool's one red eye.

With this in mind, Sakurai could be hinting at A. Crash because of Crash 4: It's About Time, or B. our boi Geno because of how long we have waited for him.

I have a few txt files of different reactions depending on what happens today.

Did I do too much? **** it I don't even care. Less than 5 minutes left.

Bob-Omber

Smash Cadet
In the corner drinking a frosty with a straw
Soooo I know I haven't said anything here for a couple of months but uh...HOLY FLIP AM I NERVOUS/EXCITED. I'm in class right now and containing my excitement is kinda killing and if Geno is actually revealed right now my teacher is probably gonna be questioning me. See you guys on the other side.

pinshadow

Smash Lord
Honestly, just let it be a character most people enjoy. Not make people angry, not make people angry, it doesn't have to blow people through the roof but just be someone most people are happy with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom