• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
Aha! I knew it! that icey rock, the low res ground, and the starry sky. none of it looked like a real stage.
thing is I feel like we have seen a few image leaks like this. where they zoom in real close to something to hide the things that make it look fake. like in this case if it was zoomed in a little less would have noticed darth vadar xD
This. Anytime I see an image leak that's cropped down at all to any unreasonably unnatural photo size or shape, I immediately assume it's fake. I mean, why cut it down? To hide other stuff that might be secret? That's not how leaks work. You WANT to show all the secrets you can.

Yet another reason why the good render is still in circulation--it's a reasonable size, shape and clarity, especially considering it's likely from a cutscene or reveal trailer. That's also another reason why the Ken leak is so believable.

btw for any of those wondering, that obviously fake geno image was fake

But that other geno leak that has the blue background has yet to be proven or disproven ;3
Thank the Stars, because that model is FUGLY. His head is far too small, compared to that dumpy stump body...:p

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
BTW, the song of the day was a Mega Man song

Music theory not only died, it's corpse was just desecrated

Double dead

Confirmation

Smash Ace
Happy 8k you guys.

If there is indeed a legit image out there, I'm 99% positive it's Geno; his image leaks are the most common, plus it would be hilarious if that Geno reaction image is actually legit

Kooj Kooj

Smash Cadet
Woo 200 pages. Go squad! We did it!

So I'm not sure I've seen the exact image of the facebook event or a description yet... Does it specify that it's Smash news? Or is it just a random Nintendo event?

I'm curious because an 18+ bar would be a good place to reveal a character that would appeal to older players... I wonder who might fit that bill?

Mr Gentleman

Smash Journeyman
Apparently, someone leak the menu music of Ultimate. Despite being blocked, someone is able to convert it to MP3!

https://my.mixtape.moe/mqbplo.mp3

It is a FREAKING BANGER!
Not sure I really trust music leaks anymore. sounds like it's mixing in other music tracks with it. that subtle guitar in there sounds like I've heard it from somewhere but I'm not sure. like maybe air ride's menu theme?

anyway it looks like Geno's evidence is continuing to pile up! and like everyone else said I hope that image is real because it looks PERFECT! I want that to be his CSS! because him giving everyone that look is hilarious! just imagine having an Amiibo of that! xD

Last edited:

ChronoKatie

Smash Journeyman
NNID
cocobrien
Switch FC
7004 2762 0628
Someone with credibility says that an image out there has been leaked

Geno looking to the side is still one of the best looking leaks and has yet to be debunked

Oh God, keep it together... keeeeep it together. Someone hold me.

AugustusB

Smash Champion

Geno looking to the side is still one of the best looking leaks and has yet to be debunked

No, let the hype flow through you!

TBone06

Smash Ace

I'm trying to think, is there any other image leak that is even remotely believable? If not, are there any in general? I don't remember any that haven't been debunked already.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
We’re in the danger zone now

Smash ultimate has gone gold which is definition of it’s done and full copies are grabable to certain leakers and testers

To prove it there’s a photo of the physical case opened

ESRB leak ultimate edition can happen at anytime now

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Who is this credible person?

ZelDan

Smash Master

Smash ultimate has gone gold which is definition of it’s done and full copies are grabable to certain leakers and testers

Well things could get interesting.

GEE IT SURE WOULD BE A SHAME IF SOMEONE LEAKED ISAAC AND GENO EARLY...

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett

To be fair, that game case could have just been a printing test. So basically, the game may not actually be gold at all.

alemerltoucanet

Smash Lord
NNID
AngrySilverBird

No way, really!? :OOO If possible, could I get a link?

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I wonder if they know who is on the special edition Smash box

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
Looks like just a bunch of packaging, maybe they work on that area?

He says here they work on game demos. That could mean many things, but the implication here and from other replies in the thread seems to be that he can actually play the games.

FCZHornet

Smash Apprentice
Is there another part of smashboards that tracks general smash leaks / info? This is about the only place I look at

Mr Gentleman

Smash Journeyman
Behold

Look on the right side

And this guy definately works for nintendo
from what little we can see looks like the inside of the case is white. don't they usually have something alternate image on the inside of the package? granted that could just be the outer rim of the inside that is white. but I'd think they would fill the full space with characters or something.

also guys keep in mind that the papers in switch game cases can be taken out so it probably be easy for someone to fake having it by just printing up their own and switching it into another games case.

Ring-a-Sheep

Smash Ace

Hasn't the time for an ESRB leak already passed? The game is rated and (presumably) gone gold.

spoilerowl

Smash Journeyman
Hasn't the time for an ESRB leak already passed? The game is rated and (presumably) gone gold.
That just means a leak could happen at any time. I don't think anyone expected a leak immediately once the game went gold. But the chances for it happening just skyrocketed, since the game is being copied and distributed.

Marvel-Otaku-Man

Smash Apprentice
Man, there's nothin' worse than coming home from a long day of work and finding out that youtube died for like an hour. But then I come here and find that we broke 200 pages. Good job everybody.

Klimax

Smash Ace

People are saying that this render came with the Dixie and Banjo's leak, is this true ? Because if it is, I think it's fake (Banjo looked really bad). But in my opinion, the Dixie/Banjo's leaker just saw this picture and also used it for his leak. This Geno's picture just looks too good compared to Dixie and Banjo's model that we saw in the leak.

If something got leaked and Nintendo heard about it, it's probably a famous picture. And outside of the Ken's picture, this Geno leak is one of the most popular image leak and no one debunked it. Also, while this model has some flaws, when it comes to the design, I think that this is the best modern design possible for Geno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom