• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Woah. Warframe?
So, if I have this down, this is for spirits that are in black?

No racist jokes allowed, guys. Just saying.

MisterMike

Smash Champion
I noticed that too. There's literally nothing going on so I'm not sure what people are expecting. People are now predicting the second week of March for a Direct so we're left playing pocket pool for probably another two weeks unless Nintendo is merciful and Of Mice and Men's us by then.
Dude, TMI. Nobody wants to know about your playing Pocket Pool.

Also MisterMike, it's time to fix a wrong:

Your Avatar is wrong, this makes it right.
Wow, thanks!
... not gonna wear it, though. Maybe some day...

Woah. Warframe?
Hmmmm...
HMMMMMMMMMM...
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...
I hear Warframe's pretty good.

View attachment 263819

Today I shall remind them.
Today, people who don't believe in CacoMallow recieved a grim reminder.

Last edited:

HudU

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 4165 4708 0120
View attachment 263819

Today I shall remind them.
God I hope this leak is real. Im 95% sure it is, but part of me feels like its someone pulling a grinch. Though there has been tons of evidence to support it, such as the 3 wires in the top right corner, and the amazing quality compared to any other mod.

Vector Victor

Smash Lord
Why is Best Buy posting upcoming games on their website. Its clearly obvious that they are not ready yet, but maybe hinting a reveal soon for a release date?
Best Buy broke the news drought last year by showing Joker's render when Nintendo was dragging their feet.

Perhaps Best Buy will do it again for character 6.

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
God I hope this leak is real. Im 95% sure it is, but part of me feels like its someone pulling a grinch. Though there has been tons of evidence to support it, such as the 3 wires in the top right corner, and the amazing quality compared to any other mod.
Most common thing I've seen pointing to the video being fake is that the timer is missing a zero.

Lord Woomy

Smash Ace
Most common thing I've seen pointing to the video being fake is that the timer is missing a zero.
Though, if this dude was so easily able to mod the game so that he could get fake Mii Hats, stop the whale from appearing when it should have, and get inaccessible camera angles, don't ya think he would've been able to find a way to stop the timer instead of just editing it in post like some claim? Hell if it's fake this dude clearly studied the Ken Leak and put in some pretty obscure details that most never even bothered to notice, don't ya think he would've realized he messed up the timer? Not saying it's impossible but it feels highly unlikely.

link2702

Smash Champion
Careful inkling, pit loves calimari.

That’s the best I got.

Last edited:

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
Though, if this dude was so easily able to mod the game so that he could get fake Mii Hats, stop the whale from appearing when it should have, and get inaccessible camera angles, don't ya think he would've been able to find a way to stop the timer instead of just editing it in post like some claim? Hell if it's fake this dude clearly studied the Ken Leak and put in some pretty obscure details that most never even bothered to notice, don't ya think he would've realized he messed up the timer? Not saying it's impossible but it feels highly unlikely.
Actually quite the opposite. It's very hard for someone to think about every detail even if they are incredibly thorough. Missing a tiny detail becomes the most likely occurrence. So yeah since it's almost garunteed to be fake at this point it really isn't a shock to see a small error such as the timer despite the the intense effort.

MisterMike

Smash Champion
Funny thing about that, we can actually confirm that the extra zero seen in the Ken Leak has since been removed from the game. During the Hero Presentation, Sakurai shows us a timed match using the dev build, and sure enough the zero is missing as it is in the both the final game and in the CacoMallow post.

Lord Woomy

Smash Ace
Funny thing about that, we can actually confirm that the extra zero seen in the Ken Leak has since been removed from the game. During the Hero Presentation, Sakurai shows us a timed match using the dev build, and sure enough the zero is missing as it is in the both the final game and in the CacoMallow post.
If anything, that gives more credence to the leak. Why would a faker seem to copy everything from the Ken Leak but somehow know to add in that one detail from a presentation that happened months after the Ken leak?

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
Huh, neat

Polarthief

Smash Lord
Which means equal parts "this is real" and "they intentionally did that". I still think it's real, but this doesn't say much one way or the other.

RuffyYoshi

Smash Journeyman
Untitled-1.png

There is a lot of stuff different here. From left to right:
-wall structures are missing
-entire islands are missing
-clouds are redone
-moon is redone
-texture seem unfinished on walls
-smash logo is mirrored, so unfinished
-structure is moved (also little differences)
-building is smaller and moved (also little differences)

I may have missed some, but the question is: Why even do this for a stage that's from a previous game and you know won't be used? Why waste time?

MattX20

Smash Hero
If we do get any stages to return from Smash 4. I'd rather it be Pac Maze over Battlefield again

RuffyYoshi

Smash Journeyman
View attachment 263840

There is a lot of stuff different here. From left to right:
-wall structures are missing
-entire islands are missing
-clouds are redone
-moon is redone
-texture seem unfinished on walls
-smash logo is mirrored, so unfinished
-structure is moved (also little differences)
-building is smaller and moved (also little differences)

I may have missed some, but the question is: Why even do this for a stage that's from a previous game and you know won't be used? Why waste time?
To add to my point, I don't think this is a placeholder because there's no reason to change it so drastically if it's not meant to be used. I'm no developer but that seems like a waste of time and resources. Nor do I think the initial plan was to reuse Sm4sh's battlefield because:

Then why have like nearly 20 new Battlefield concept pieces? (edit: also why tease players with stuff that was maybe cut or has no plan to be added, that would be a **** move and Sakurai hasn't posted any screenshot of such so far afaik)

Last edited:

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
To add to my point, I don't think this is a placeholder because there's no reason to change it so drastically if it's not meant to be used. I'm no developer but that seems like a waste of time and resources. Nor do I think the initial plan was to reuse Sm4sh's battlefield because:

Then why have like nearly 20 new Battlefield concept pieces? (edit: also why tease players with stuff that was maybe cut or has no plan to be added, that would be a **** move and Sakurai hasn't posted any screenshot of such so far afaik)
This is Sakurai we are talking about. He iss never predictable

T2by4

Smash Lord
206-2065677_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-smug-mario-pepe-the-frog-black.jpg

Tick tock, Zippo... You said a second direct is happening this month, surely you wouldn't be wrong... WOULD YOU? 3 more hours.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom