• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
You sure it was originally intended for Plant? There’s a possibility someone else got cut and plant was a cover for it. I mean they’re completely aware of all the datamines and stuff so covering it up wouldn’t shock me.
Hm, that could be a possibility, honestly. I guess I wouldn't rule that out? :drflip:

6eyondthegrave

Smash Apprentice
This is kinda a random question but it's something I'm always curious about.

Anyone else here cover their phone/laptop in stickers? Here's my disaster of a Macbook.

View attachment 194497

Jeez this case is super beat up heh... But hey it's got Geno!

Honestly, this is all pretty suspicious in my opinion complete with all the other SMRPG refereces in the past few years. If it was just one or two things I'd let it slide, but I'm not so sure about these being coincidences. There's also some weird happenings with Mother content lately as well that's also got me theorizing, but I guess we just have to play the incredibly boring waiting game.

Best timeline is we get both heh...

Where did you get that Geno sticker? I want to play it on my guitar pedalboard case.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
huh… funny you say that since you literally came here to blabber this…

… because you are the one who, not even the first time happening, get triggered by what a specific user says which btw Fatman didn't even mention any character name in particular and you still flipped. Please look yourself in a mirror before saying that people can't talk about something without being "triggered", you literally came in being disruptive first thing. You need to learn how to deal with people you disagree with in a different way. Seriously, this is not even the first time we tell you this, and it's kinda annoying to see you come to this thread with that attitude once again.
I'll answer this post, but i dont exactly want to keep going down this.
I never said I wasn't triggered. I try to be aware of where I'm coming from and there's no doubt I can do things better. It's better to be emotional and be obvious about it than it be in the background and trying to pass off as being fully calm. I'd rather people know than not know. A lot of people suppress how they feel and it ends up affecting what they think and say even more. Anyway, at the very least there's no need to have so many people react like this at me when this could be between me and one person. I hope people can at least allow me to express myself without making me feel like im doing something so wrong just for having an issue with what someone said.

Maybe leading off a conversation with the equivalent of "you're biased and deliberately trying to deceive people" isn't exactly the best way to get people to consider your point of view. You can't barge in, tell me to practically eat your *** and then expect me to grab a spoon as if I'm about to enjoy a fine tiramisu. The post was neutral and boring as possible and yet, here we are again for whatever reason.
I was just challenging what you're saying. We can find another time to talk about the details if we want to.
Also, I checked to see about the kurogane speed thing you mentioned, and it hasn't been talked about. could you provide proof for it? It would help a lot for at least that one claim. I wont push on the other stuff for now because I dont want to trigger more tension. And I agree, I can find better ways to initiate.

Last edited:

MattX20

Smash Hero
So, fun bit of stuff to talk about concerning Brave. One of the members of Polar's private Discord was mulling over the data and made some interesting observations. He decided to go into the shield sizes for characters and discovered that Brave's is the same as Snake's. What's interesting about this is that shield size doesn't necessarily correlate with character height. For example, Yoshi (7.6) has the second smallest shield in the game after Pichu (7.3) and Wolf and Olimar have the same shield size (8.6). A lot of it has to do with either the idle stance or the character's defensive stance.

This is especially notable because Joker's shield size is the same size as ROB and Pirhana Plant (13.4) and bigger than Ganondorf's (12.9). For reference, Brave's shield size is 11.8 but is about the size of Ness/Toon Link and their shields are 8.7 and 9.2 respectively. This suggests that Brave has a very wide idle or defensive stance or they're a short and wide character.

You can compare the numbers for yourself here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...W39Wq34IV8ie4J-GuSKHVhb-gag/edit?usp=drivesdk
Interesting. The shield thing does give some credence to the idea the height stat is probably a lock and not likely to change in that instance.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Teeb147 Teeb147 The whole contention is based on that you disagree on what I said. What did I say? I didn't even mention a character in my post. "Here's the shield sizes. They're not always one to one and a number of characters have shields notably taller/smaller than their actual heights. Boy, isn't that unusual?" What's there to get heated about?

I realize that a lot of people unironically get mad at me when I post this stuff in the Geno thread. I like this thread and I've technically been a member of some incarnation of it since 2006; why wouldn't I post here? It's been my "home" almost half my adult life. It doesn't mean everything I post pertains to Geno. The SE thread has made it very clear that I'm not welcome there and I almost never post in the General Discussion thread so where else am I going to go? The thing that kills me is that people rode Polar for this too and it's probably one of the reasons they hardly ever post anymore.

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
Teeb147 Teeb147 The whole contention is based on that you disagree on what I said. What did I say? I didn't even mention a character in my post. "Here's the shield sizes. They're not always one to one and a number of characters have shields notably taller/smaller than their actual heights. Boy, isn't that unusual?" What's there to get heated about?

I realize that a lot of people unironically get mad at me when I post this stuff in the Geno thread. I like this thread and I've technically been a member of some incarnation of it since 2006; why wouldn't I post here? It's been my "home" almost half my adult life. It doesn't mean everything I post pertains to Geno. The SE thread has made it very clear that I'm not welcome there and I almost never post in the General Discussion thread so where else am I going to go? The thing that kills me is that people rode Polar for this too and it's probably one of the reasons they hardly ever post anymore.
Don't think I'll ever understand why people are so toxic towards each other based on video game characters they may or may not like.

MajoraMan28

Smash Ace
Teeb you're getting personal. This is not the kind of attitude the discussion needs. Take a breather because it only makes Erdrick look worse in the eyes of others.
*...makes you...
One person doesn't represent a fanbase or a character. Group identity logic is garbage

huh… funny you say that since you literally came here to blabber this…

… because you are the one who, not even the first time happening, get triggered by what a specific user says which btw Fatman didn't even mention any character name in particular and you still flipped. Please look yourself in a mirror before saying that people can't talk about something without being "triggered", you literally came in being disruptive first thing. You need to learn how to deal with people you disagree with in a different way. Seriously, this is not even the first time we tell you this, and it's kinda annoying to see you come to this thread with that attitude once again.
Spot on. Nothing against her, but that last post definitely came off as unnecessarily aggressive.

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I find it funny how I'm only seeing this in the Geno thread or when people mistake the info as supporting Geno's favor particularly, but no one gets mad if it's clearly in support of another character.

I feel like it's mainly some people's bias against Geno and they feel the need to be hostile or condescending or whatever for some reason, instead of debating in a fair way.

MajoraMan28

Smash Ace
I find it funny how I'm only seeing this in the Geno thread or when people mistake the info as supporting Geno's favor particularly, but no one gets mad if it's clearly in support of another character.

I feel like it's mainly some people's bias against Geno and they feel the need to be hostile or condescending or whatever for some reason, instead of debating in a fair way.
The other way around happened here before. This isn't a big conspiracy against Geno. Every fanbase has people who have a harder time dealing with conflict. It is more than expected

DaxMasterix

Smash Lord
This post was warned

Teeb is just a kid who is scared of the simple idea of Erdrick not being in the game, your points made he think about Erdrick being even more unlikely even tho you didn't name any character. So he started crying about it... In the Geno Thread.

Imagine doing this on the Geno Thread where we have dealed with this so many times and for him, it's just the first time.

I don't hate him tho, it just getting annoying.

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
The other way around happened here before. This isn't a big conspiracy against Geno. Every fanbase has people who have a harder time dealing with conflict. It is more than expected
I mean yeah, I've seen people get mad if it's data or whatever that's against Geno, but whenever something is presented nice and calmly for Geno or even just vaguely could be for Geno it gets bashed anyway. It's not like we're lashing out against Erdrick or whoever even if we'd prefer Geno; imo Dragon Quest seems cool and I'd love to try DQ XI Special Nintendo Switch-exclusive Edition & Knuckles.

tbh I'm really just describing what I've typically seen, most of the Geno fans seem calm but GameFaqs members and whoever else treat the fans like crap. Even if there's evidence that could be against Geno, I've seen most members here stay calm, even if some got mad (admittedly I may have been a bit disgruntled before as well, but I had no intention on attacking anyone or being rude).

Last edited:

KCCHIEFS27

Smash Lord
This post was infracted
So from everything I’ve seen from Teeb147 Teeb147 , he throws poopy diaper tantrums over neutral posts that are making no claims whatsoever.

He then proceeds to reply to everyone in the entire thread after declaring that he won’t reply to any further posts and blubbers on asking for proof about common knowledge that he can’t find after a 20 second search.

Finally, he proceeds to reassure us all that he is indeed in the right and that the most respected member of this thread is a misleading liar.

Check yourself cowboy. If no one in this thread is agreeing with you, you just may be in the wrong here with how you’re going about everything. This is now a pattern. I’ll say this again, I really don’t think this is the thread for you unless you get over your irrational hate regarding some of the factual statements made in here.

Ovaltine

Smash Master

This kind of toxicity is disgusting and bull****, and it's likely a reason why some people don't post in here anymore. It also doesn't help that Geno's fanbase as a whole is conflated as this massive cult of delusion and animosity when, if anything, I see more people ragging Geno's fans than the opposite happening. Oh no, some anonymous people who posted and claimed to be Geno fans said some things you didn't like, so that means every Geno fan is garbage.

It's ****ing horrible. Like yeah, sure, base all of your stupid **** on a small minority of the fan base to use as ammunition for the entire ****ing fan base including innocent people who just casually are like, "Yeah, I love Geno, so he'd be neat to see in Smash one day!" It's clear that some people don't know how to use their lives for anything beyond ******** and moaning.

Breathes.

Okay. I'm fine now. I'm just angry at people behaving like children, sometimes people who are older than my old fogey ass behaving like they're twelve. Like what are you even doing. Stop. Get some help.

ETA: Note that this is referring to Smash toxicity in general, not just one user. It's just... been building up and I had to vent to get it out.

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
If it's alright, I can focus on and explain my point on the shield size since it's short.

Obviously the size doesn't just relate to height, and it depends on more things about the characters. The question is what's the tendency we see the most?
Apart from the exceptions, the general tendency is that the smallest characters in the game have the smallest shield, and the biggest have the biggest shield.

"This suggests that Brave has a very wide idle or defensive stance or they're a short and wide character. "

So, without talking about bias or anything someone might get hooked on, what I can challenge that claim with is that it can also suggest that the character is actually tall. And then we're already at an impasse where we have to admit that it could be either reason. And we didn't talk about the height stat and joker's model and all that in this thread, so it's normal that there'd be even more to talk about. And it's not that we can't, and I never attacked you saying you don't deserve to post here or anything anywhere close to that. I was simply reacting to something that seems to go deeper. I dont necessarily want to get into it now because of everything, and anyway i dont think we need to now.

So, I'll put it at that for now, and we can move on and if there's a good chance to talk more on some things i'll try to take the occasions that feel better. For now, I'm going to coast a bit.

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
inb4 Brave is actually Banjo-Kazooie (here we go bois) and the shield size is because Kazooie is sticking out of the backpack, using her wings to help protect Banjo (though don't ask me why Banjo isn't crouching with Kazooie out like they're about to use golden feathers).

I honestly expect them or Steve, or both, at E3.

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Seriously guys (n gals). Calling me things in negative ways just because I reacted emotionally to one person is overdoing it. If you want someone to post nicer, try to be nice yourself with them. That's all I can ask.

Last edited:

ZelDan

Smash Master
This kind of toxicity is disgusting and bull****, and it's likely a reason why some people don't post in here anymore. It also doesn't help that Geno's fanbase as a whole is conflated as this massive cult of delusion and animosity when, if anything, I see more people ragging Geno's fans than the opposite happening. Oh no, some anonymous people who posted and claimed to be Geno fans said some things you didn't like, so that means every Geno fan is garbage.

It's ****ing horrible. Like yeah, sure, base all of your stupid **** on a small minority of the fan base to use as ammunition for the entire ****ing fan base including innocent people who just casually are like, "Yeah, I love Geno, so he'd be neat to see in Smash one day!" It's clear that some people don't know how to use their lives for anything beyond ******** and moaning.

Breathes.

Okay. I'm fine now. I'm just angry at people behaving like children, sometimes people who are older than my old fogey *** behaving like they're twelve. Like what are you even doing. Stop. Get some help.

ETA: Note that this is referring to Smash toxicity in general, not just one user. It's just... been building up and I had to vent to get it out.
I certainly don't like generalizing groups either. not just in Smash either, I usually find the whole "____ fanbase is cancer" mindset to be silly.

NEWSFLASH: EVERY GROUP IS GOING TO HAVE IT'S BAD EGGS.

MajoraMan28

Smash Ace
inb4 Brave is actually Banjo-Kazooie (here we go bois) and the shield size is because Kazooie is sticking out of the backpack, using her wings to help protect Banjo (though don't ask me why Banjo isn't crouching with Kazooie out like they're about to use golden feathers).

I honestly expect them or Steve, or both, at E3.
inb4 Brave is actually Felyne with his bigger weaponry occupying space with his defensive stance. XP

D

Deleted member

*...makes you...
One person doesn't represent a fanbase or a character. Group identity logic is garbage
It is! I agree. Glad you're sane in this regard. Unfortunately it happens and it can paint the Erdrick fanbase negatively, which can be unfortunate to see. Granted, maybe I overreacted and assumed you all would immediately jump to that conclusion to begin with. My bad.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
It is! I agree. Glad you're sane in this regard. Unfortunately it happens and it can paint the Erdrick fanbase negatively, which can be unfortunate to see. Granted, maybe I overreacted and assumed you all would immediately jump to that conclusion to begin with. My bad.
Too true. Toxic people have latched onto Steve and Erdrick in particular to be nasty to people, using them as fuel for their BTFO culture. It's stupid and it makes the good Steve and Erdrick fans look bad, despite the fact that they aren't all like this. It's ridiculous and people need to freaking behave. There are some great Steve and Erdrick fans out there, just as there are some great Banjo and Geno fans out there.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
"Something deeper" implies a conspiracy or personal grudge. It's this kind of stuff that's really tiresome. I've gone on the record that I'd just lump it if Erdrick's in and buy them anyways, just like I did for everyone else in Smash 4, so where's the vendetta or crusade? Do you not recall me talking Optimistic Strifer down both here and the SE thread?

On the topic of height, we've already covered that and Polar even got into a tiff with Mizumi because Mizumi interpreted the data wrong and, yes, as it currently stands, Brave is basically child sized. Yes, data can change but until it does, these inconsistencies are notable because, as mentioned, it's not 1:1. If Brave's tall, they could still have a shield that doesn't match their height because there's plenty of examples to go off of. For reference, here's the heights of everyone from shortest to tallest.

https://m.imgur.com/XKihv1O

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
See, you bring a good point here… people within fanbases acting like this, is the reason you see in 4chan people make fun of the smash community and call specific character support fanbases like "stevefags" and "erdrickfags", etc… You could say 4chan is just a bunch of stupid people (and they are), but there is also this toxic part of our community that pretty much asks for it and justifies them for calling the fans in such ways… and it really freaking sucks that the normal and sane part of these fanbases have to deal with this when we just want to be heard for our character in the most respectful way, otherwise neither Nintendo nor Sakurai would pay attention to such communities, ever. If toxicity within the smash fanbase and its supported characters wasn't a thing, 4chan wouldn't be so right to call such people the way they do. There is a reason why "change comes from within" is a legit thing in this life, lol. Hell, there are a few toxic people from the geno, banjo, and other characters fanbases but no way damn near as bad as steve and erdrick lately… which just happen to be characters that began to be talked about just recently simply because of leakers, and not because they have been supported for over a decade now like Banjo, Ridley, K rool, etc. These latter ones I mention have dealt with so much worse and literally have been turned down over and over again for not getting their character in, and you don't see them bashing on other characters when the chances of getting in are here once again, they focus to support and keep hopes up. People who have the time to bash on others within the community, clearly won't get their character in, and if the character does get in, it won't be thanks to such specific people, and the good people from their communities will have to deal with that stain. Imagine the day we finally get Isaac and we have to remember that some bunch of idiots started making calls to the support center (or whatever it happened), that's gonna sting a bit, knowing we got our character while still making ourselves look like complete douchebags.

If these new, fresh and recently heard characters's fanbases, that could get into smash, can't deal with the chances of not getting their character in nor avoid bashing people who want to speculate on the multiple chances of who we could get based on such things as data, then they are not prepared to be a support community for their character to begin with. If you want to get your character, do it the right way, only then it feels like a real victory when your character gets in. If you want to be heard and taken seriously by Nintendo and Sakurai, don't show to be the rotten part of the community that THEY want to get rid off.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I'd like to point out Steve was talked about in Smash 4, though it was on Miiverse where genuine fans wanted Steve.

I don't really know about here, during that time I was in 8th-9th grade, mainly posting in the Ice Climbers thread and the thread with funny posts mainly meant for funny versions of the Pic of the Day posts from Sakurai.

-I know this is off-topic, it just feels weird because it feels like excusing their support as just being because of leakers; imo it seems more like people speaking up because they felt more confident after experiencing a FNaF-like hate base.

Firox

Smash Master
See, you bring a good point here… people within fanbases acting like this, is the reason you see in 4chan people make fun of the smash community and call specific character support fanbases like "stevefags" and "erdrickfags", etc… You could say 4chan is just a bunch of stupid people (and they are), but there is also this toxic part of our community that pretty much asks for it and justifies them for calling the fans in such ways… and it really freaking sucks that the normal and sane part of these fanbases have to deal with this when we just want to be heard for our character in the most respectful way, otherwise neither Nintendo nor Sakurai would pay attention to such communities, ever. If toxicity within the smash fanbase and its supported characters wasn't a thing, 4chan wouldn't be so right to call such people the way they do. There is a reason why "change comes from within" is a legit thing in this life, lol. Hell, there are a few toxic people from the geno, banjo, and other characters fanbases but no way damn near as bad as steve and erdrick lately… which just happen to be characters that began to be talked about just recently simply because of leakers, and not because they have been supported for over a decade now like Banjo, Ridley, K rool, etc. These latter ones I mention have dealt with so much worse and literally have been turned down over and over again for not getting their character in, and you don't see them bashing on other characters when the chances of getting in are here once again, they focus to support and keep hopes up. People who have the time to bash on others within the community, clearly won't get their character in, and if the character does get in, it won't be thanks to such specific people, and the good people from their communities will have to deal with that stain. Imagine the day we finally get Isaac and we have to remember that some bunch of idiots started making calls to the support center (or whatever it happened), that's gonna sting a bit, knowing we got our character while still making ourselves look like complete douchebags.

If these new, fresh and recently heard characters's fanbases, that could get into smash, can't deal with the chances of not getting their character in nor avoid bashing people who want to speculate on the multiple chances of who we could get based on such things as data, then they are not prepared to be a support community for their character to begin with. If you want to get your character, do it the right way, only then it feels like a real victory when your character gets in. If you want to be heard and taken seriously by Nintendo and Sakurai, don't show to be the rotten part of the community that THEY want to get rid off.
This is really off topic, but where did you get that graphic at the bottom of your comment that shows Ridley, Cloud and Wolf? I main all three of those characters and I'd love to get it as desktop or something.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
"Something deeper" implies a conspiracy or personal grudge. It's this kind of stuff that's really tiresome. I've gone on the record that I'd just lump it if Erdrick's in and buy them anyways, just like I did for everyone else in Smash 4, so where's the vendetta or crusade? Do you not recall me talking Optimistic Strifer down both here and the SE thread?

On the topic of height, we've already covered that and Polar even got into a tiff with Mizumi because Mizumi interpreted the data wrong and, yes, as it currently stands, Brave is basically child sized. Yes, data can change but until it does, these inconsistencies are notable because, as mentioned, it's not 1:1. If Brave's tall, they could still have a shield that doesn't match their height because there's plenty of examples to go off of. For reference, here's the heights of everyone from shortest to tallest.

https://m.imgur.com/XKihv1O

Everyone has things they like less and that can bother them. There's some things about your posts, including assumptions, that have to do with why i react the way i do. And i think that's true in different ways of anyone. It's not about a conspiracy or grudge that i see. There's a more we can talk about, and I didn't mean what i said bo be about what mizumi talked about regarding the heights. Unfortunately, it's hard for me to go further without feeling uncomfortable here, and that's why i wanted to try to post less, and in fact I'd much rather talk in pm or something like that, if we feel like it, than in this thread.

Even when it's characters I like myself, if someone is going against another character or their chances, it makes me feel uncomfortable because I know that there's fans of that character. That includes erdrick supporters going against other ones. Mainly, I guess, it's because some of my own reactions can be around wanting a nice open environment where everyone feels good in supporting their own characters. That might be expecting a lot, and everyone gets invested in some things or other. Sometimes it's invested in the characters, but we're much more than just gamers looking for smash characters, we're people with leanings and pet peaves as well. Learning how to get along and promoting good ways of handling things is always gonna be part of life.
Maybe I'm a bit off tangent here, but this really is my last post here for a while unless somebody quotes me. I hope not just this thread but the forum can be a place we generally enjoy talking together, even if we also have differences and things we each like and dont like. cheers

Last edited:

Datboigeno

Smash Lord
Seriously guys (n gals). Calling me things in negative ways just because I reacted emotionally to one person is overdoing it. If you want someone to post nicer, try to be nice yourself with them. That's all I can ask.
I’m not going to go back and write responses to all the bull**** you’ve decided to spew out over the last page or so but I just want to point out that this **** right here is the most infuriating thing in the pattern of how discussions with you in this thread go.

1. You get disproportionately bootyblasted at what someone has said.

2. People point out you’re being disproportionately bootyblasted.

3. You insist you’re in the right.

4. Multiple people dab on you

5. You don’t concede in the slightest and then proceed to tell everyone that you “have to go” and can’t respond and that we should “talk about nice things :^)” and drop the conversation completely in the most fake ass disingenuous way.

Doing what you’re doing the way that you’re doing it is not endearing you to anyone. You’re being incredibly rude and caustic, and then hiding behind a facade of being a nice innocent person. But the fact is after the now 2nd time you’ve done this no one believes that you’re actually a nice and levelheaded person. So stop pretending to be one or actually be one. Because all you’re doing is burning bridges and causing people to think you’re a jerk.

Last edited:

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
This is really off topic, but where did you get that graphic at the bottom of your comment that shows Ridley, Cloud and Wolf? I main all three of those characters and I'd love to get it as desktop or something.
Oh thanks! Well i didn't do the art myself, but I did edit into the banner. The artist made a wallpaper of all of the characters together but he also has individual character wallpapers, which is what i used to make my banner, but yeah i don't take credit for the art whatsoever :) Here is his gallery:
https://www.deviantart.com/nin-mario64/gallery/ Oh and he just made Joker, sweet!

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I’m not going to go back and write responses to all the bull**** you’ve decided to spew out over the last page or so but I just want to point out that this **** right here is the most infuriating thing in the pattern of how discussions with you in this thread go.

1. You get disproportionately bootyblasted at what someone.

2. People point out you’re being disproportionately bootyblasted.

3. You insist you’re in the right.

4. Multiple people dab on you

5. You don’t concede in the slightest and then proceed to tell everyone that you “have to go” and can’t respond and that we should “talk about nice things :^)” and drop the conversation completely in the most fake *** disingenuous way.

Doing what you’re doing the way that you’re doing it is not endearing you to anyone. You’re being incredibly rude and caustic, and then hiding behind a facade of being a nice innocent person. But the fact is after the now 2nd time you’ve done this no one believes that you’re actually a nice and levelheaded person. So stop pretending to be one or actually be one. Because all you’re doing is burning bridges and causing people to think you’re a jerk.
I'm not used to totally letting things go yet. When people quote me I feel like i should reply. I hope that explains that.

I can be rude, I can be nice. Everyone seems to be that way so i dont know why you're bringing it up for me specifically. My intention is to be nice where I can, but it's also to be true to how I feel. I haven't exactly found my happy balance for being true to my feelings and also be nice at the same time when there's negative feelings, that causes passive-aggression and I've seen plenty of that. When Im good, im nice, when I'm angry, I'm that and can be rude but i at least leave it obvious.

What I have a problem with is there's too many people jumping on it when it was mainly about one person's posts. It does hurt. I dont concede? because I have some things I value and want to be strong with. Doesnt mean it doesnt hurt to be talked to like some people here have. I'm willing to be more considerate of others. I hope that the same can happen towards me. I dont demand it, I just ask for it, and i dont think that negativity deserves negativity. Do you at least agree with that?
I really got to go purely away from the computer now. so i just hope people can stop feeding into it, and get back to what they like to talk about. later.

Last edited:

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
Inb4 Brave is Ninten and the shield is wide because he's a naturally defensive character as he uses shields a lot and has his bat as a melee weapon like the Mii Swordfighter.

I actually screencaped the list of characters that are the same height and sure enough all four at size 13 are child size.

Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 12.55.08 PM.png

Brave being a kid is looking very likely.

Last edited:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Inb4 Brave is Ninten and the shield is wide because he's a naturally defensive character as he uses shields a lot and has his bat as a weapon melee weapon like the Mii Swordfighter.

I actually screencaped the list of characters that are the same height and sure enough all four at size 13 are child size.

View attachment 194734

Brave being a kid is looking very likely.
Or just short.

FLGibsonIII

Smash Journeyman
The choir kids are child sized, and all three being present could be making the shield wider.

The Anigriffin

Smash Lord
Or just short.
Only short character that I can think that could fit would be Sora, but I really really doubt him simply because I doubt he'd be crouched to the point of Ness height. I could always be wrong though.

The choir kids are child sized, and all three being present could be making the shield wider.

I never even considered them but damn you're right in this regard.

Last edited:

ForsakenM

Smash Lord

Breathes.

Okay. I'm fine now. I'm just angry at people behaving like children, sometimes people who are older than my old fogey *** behaving like they're twelve. Like what are you even doing. Stop. Get some help.

Holy moley, girlfriend, I feel even closer to you now! I had this kind of tirade pages ago where I just kinda flipped my usual script and went in on something that was irritating me. Don't be embarrassed about needing to vent, all humans do it.

Teeb147 Teeb147 I really have nothing to say to you that hasn't been said, and I'm above grabbing the post that I made for your previous rant and saved to hit you with later on because it would be insanely petty. I find it odd that you have no issues until Fatmanonice Fatmanonice posting actual info and then a small bit of guesswork/speculation afterwards, and then you specifically go in to try and body him and you fail, then you get shredded by everyone here and try to deescalate this issues you caused upon yourself and try to act like you are innocent and that we are the bad guys.

If you have nothing to offer this thread other than this, I would ask you to not return and go make/join an Erdrick thread or hop over to the toxic SE thread and join the brethren you'd likely assimilate with. Also, I think you should open your mind to that fact that Erdrick can easily be nothing more than leakbait and the character people have said we will get could easily instead be the characters people said we will never get.

Holy crap, this would actually be awesome! Faith in DLC restored!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom