• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GENESIS July 10th-12th. ALL NEW INFO ON THE FIRST PAGE! TWITTER INFORMATION!! 7/7/09

Zoap

Smash Master
Don't mention it, just think if you were a **** or an *******? Then the deck really be stacked against you.:)

Zoap

Smash Master
ok just don't become a **** or ******* because of it, otherwise I'll still not like you.

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
game's alright
wee bit frustrating
but not as frustrating as losing to the same guy 4 times in knock-off-bomberman on some noob site where you make accounts and **** talk in the little chat box >:(

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
OMG. I was playing the game thinking I had to constantly angle hits to turn the polygon so I can reach bubbles on the other side, then I miss and I realize I can bounce **** off the sides? OMG. Oh **** oh **** oh ****.

joeplicate

Smash Master
get at me

the only thing is it's pretty easy to farm for points in this game
still, getting to new levels is fun

sidefx

Smash Champion
mine is 1680x1050

is your monitor vertical or something or are you at 1600x1200

edit: cause mine can be set vertical or horizontal.. didnt want to make it seem like i was poking fun

sidefx

Smash Champion
**** man, thanks for wasting the last 3 hours on this **** ****ing game. aklgndal;wegnkankl;wegnkl;wegnkl;awegi hate it and i love it yet i hate it but i love it

joeplicate

Smash Master
hahaha good **** sidefx

but the real challenge is what level you got to, because you can farm for points like nobody's business

I got to 3 so far, but I'm done for the night

because **** gets annoying

Top Bottom