• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis Doesn't, But Master System Does!

TheBluAssassin

Smash Apprentice
Link to original post: [drupal=5156]Genesis Doesn't, But Master System Does![/drupal]

Stop playing the overrated flash over substance Genesis and play the Goddamn Master System already. Wonderboy III alone is enough to play the Master System. I think I'll start a Master System fan site some day. Also, I'll learn how to code and make some MS Homebrew.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I have a Master System, it was my first console.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
You'd probably do well to explain the Master System a bit better if you're going to ask people to play it, because I'd be willing to bet there are a lot of people who don't know what it is. I didn't know there was anything before the Genesis for quite some time.

Anyway, I haven't played enough Master System to judge the console very much (unfortunately, I don't own the console itself, though I have a Power Base converter and some games), but the Genesis has some awesome games on it. So I'd say people should play Master System in addition to Genesis...it's not like it's a bad console, even if it gets more attention than the Master System.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Master System was huge outside America.

Basically it's 8-bit Sega. 2 button D Pad controller. Had awesome lightgun games (Safari Hunt ftw), had cool inbuilt games like THE SNAIL MAZE, and MOTORBIKES YEAH.

All in all, was a whole load of fun. Also had Sonic, and trust me, Master System Sonic was really hard ha, much harder than 16 bit.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I remember having sonic MS on the Wii (virtual console), yeah that was a pretty difficult game. Was pretty fun though.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Link to original post: [drupal=5156]Genesis Doesn't, But Master System Does![/drupal]

Stop playing the overrated flash over substance Genesis and play the Goddamn Master System already. Wonderboy III alone is enough to play the Master System. I think I'll start a Master System fan site some day. Also, I'll learn how to code and make some MS Homebrew.
why are you acting like a console warrior for a console that hasn't been active in like 20 years?

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well might be because it's more unique than SONY YEAH LOL NINTENDO IS FOR CHILDREN OMG I DSIAGREE SONY SUCKS NOBODY LIKES SNAKE NINTENDO ORIGINALITY INNOVATION MADRAGEFACE

I mean hell, it's been going on since I was like 5/6

Top Bottom