• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis 2 Info Dump!: Pre-Genesis; players are arriving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rush

Smash Apprentice
The worst possible time for no stream..it's GFs. Seriously? There's way more people watching Melee stream than brawl. I'm a sad panda :(

noobird

Smash Journeyman
i hope phone guy didn't leave. if he did we're all gonna find his address in the phone book and lynch him. ok no not really that was too far

Keatsta

Smash Apprentice
I still think it's entirely reasonable for Taj to legitimately beat Mango in one close set. Kirby Kaze beat Dr. Peepee at RoM 4, then PP went back and wrecked KK.

****, Shroomed beat Dr. Peepee here at Genesis. Good players get upset all the time. Get Mango's ball hairs out from between y'all's teeth.
Yeah, you're right. The only way to distinguish between true upsets and pseudo-thrown matches is to study the games themselves and deduce it based on the player's style and motivation.

I'm sure when you'll actually watch the match again you'll agree that this wasn't a miraculous upset, as cool as that would be. It was Mango being very stubborn about wanting to play PP.

mesa23

Smash Journeyman
i hope phone guy didn't leave. if he did we're all gonna find his address in the phone book and lynch him. ok no not really that was too far
without him i don't think we would've seen any streaming for melee

no reason to lynch him, buy him a thank you card instead

ScytheMan0

Smash Rookie
Melee: 1200+ viewers
Brawl: 600 viewers, if that
Melee stream: non-existant, bad quality entire time its up, hardly any sound, no commentary
Brawl stream: always up, good quality, sound and commentary

wtf dbr

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Yeah, you're right. The only way to distinguish between true upsets and pseudo-thrown matches is to study the games themselves and deduce it based on the player's style and motivation.

I'm sure when you'll actually watch the match again you'll agree that this wasn't a miraculous upset, as cool as that would be. It was Mango being very stubborn about wanting to play PP.
Stubborn to the point of ****ing his friend out of a chance to get to top three?

Yeah that's pretty damn stubborn.

noobird

Smash Journeyman
without him i don't think we would've seen any streaming for melee

no reason to lynch him, buy him a thank you card instead
true story i'm just with all the other people atm thinking "god gimme my stream". but yeah mad props to him for giving up his phone for so long just to stream for all of us complaining *******

ScytheMan0

Smash Rookie
Melee: 1200+ viewers
Brawl: 600 viewers if that
Melee stream: bad quality, hardly ever up, lag spikes, no commentary, not even sound half the time
Brawl stream: good quality, always up, no lag, commentary and sound

wtf dbr

noobird

Smash Journeyman
its cause vgbootcamp was handling the brawlstream i guess. and MANGOOOOOOOOOOO this looks like g1 all over again

Rush

Smash Apprentice
I can't believe theres brawl teams gfs but no melee singles gfs when so much more people want melee...even on the brawl stream people are complaining about melee. Someone dropped the ball here =(

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Welcome to the year 2011, when we cannot find a way to stream GF for the most hype melee tournament ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom