• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Generic Tournament Name"

True Blue

Smash Lord
I need a new controller. My Z button is failing. :/ ****.
I'm not yaying. The Z button is sacred to an ICs main :(.

****.....Shouldn't have bought the controller from Goodwill. I suck

$7 tho.
And that is why everyone will cheer! Cause now you can't grab! I don't have that problem cause I grab with R or L and A at the same time.

I wish I could make this, but sadly I can't... Sad faces...

SxK

Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei"
Special request here for anyone who has a vehichle:

My car is in the shop and won't be finishe until Tuesday so I may get a greyhound to come to Gainesville tonight, it looks like it's 5 miles from the venue. Would anyone be able to pick me up around 9PM - 9:30PM?
I might be able to swing by and get you, depending on what time everyone else is getting here.

SxK

Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei"
Doubles Results
1. Trump :fox: + ED! :zelda: $36/person
2. SSBBDaisy :peach: + DewDaDash :kirby: / :luigi: $18/person
3. DR3W :fox: + Goofball :peach: $6/person
4. Apple Jelly :rob: + Kyon :peach:
5. FidelCashFlow :link: + Lies! :rob:
5. Yoss :ike: + Mampam :dk:

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to

Apple Jelly - For hosting an awesome tournament and letting jimmy just spectate for free :D

Goofball - For being so funny and playing peach (ugly peach). For having absolute patience with helping me find Jelly's house.

Mampam - **** Diddy. JK I love diddy kong. I love the dk series. But thanks for a great tournament experience. Really, I want to beat u with :popo:, but for some reason I want to beat u with :peach: more. Congrats on first place ;). Rolling in dat $100 bill.

Ryo_Guikido: Thanks for just being a cool person and wow u got some serious drawing skills.

Ed/ScaryLB - Ur pretty funny. I like zelda. Ur really funny and ur really tricky to get in on. But boy u don't know how many zelda's I come across on Basic Brawl. Dey up smash/dins fire/dsmash all dey. Ur soo good at sweet spoting those fairs and Bairs. LIKE WTF............. >_>

Trump - Sorry I play ICs :(. All I do is cg. I realize its no fun for people and which is why I don't consider the games real games with skill involved. But I enjoy cging. When I first saw it I thought it was a really cool thing ICs had. Good games.

The Samus guy I played first round (sorry I'm not too good with names :/): Thanks for the games. U should play with Vincent/Vala/EX Justice. :)

Yos - Thankyou sooo much for lending me that controller. Without it I wouldn't be able to fg errrr cg anyone with ICs. Congrats on 3rd. Sorry for playing with ICs gay (Relying on ICs cg to do good in tourney = no skill = I suck). U have an amazing falco and congrats on ur victory against dewdadash.

DewDaDash - Thankyou so much for teaming with me last minute. Ur kirby is amazing. Back air and kirbycide alll dey. U without a doubt carried me and my free but sexier than Goofball's peach to 2nd place. Was fun teaming with you :D

DR3W - Cocaine

Kyon/Goofball(again) - I can TWERK with peach. I never showed it but ***** I got it /me flips hair. I want to join the twerk team. TWERK TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM~~~~~~~~~~~~. twerk twerk twerk.

Jimmy - Erryone luuuuuuuvvves jimmy. All those Mario refreneces and random tv show/people quotes. LMAO. GoofballXJimmy LMFAO XD

I dropped so many grabs. :/ I su....hope to come to another tourney soon :)

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Looks like I should have went, looked pretty win. Too bad I'm sick =[

Good stuff Mampam <3, and Yos too good?

Nice Trump/Ed in teams, good stuff.

A lot of people went that I wanna see again =[

Meww~

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
sigh.. my first time losing to a falco in tourney :(

Can't hold that title anymore >_>"

Good stuff to those that beat me. Gotta work on avoiding that tunnel vision when the gameplay gets stale.

To those that beat me cgs, to those that lost get better :)

Oh and ty daisy for teaming with me as well. I didnt even know I had a kirby, i was just like ehhh, lemme try the **** my cousin chudat does against me and it worked xD. If I wouldve praticed getting swallocide down consistenly b4 the tourney we probally could've won, but ggz nonetheless.

Mampam

Smash Ace
where's the results thread lol? XD

and lol Dew, when Chibo got his revenge on me it the first time i'd ever lost to a rob in tourney, and ive played against rob in tourney like 9x

Ereth

Murda Bidness
Singles

-1. Mampam :diddy: :marth: :snake: :metaknight: :allthecharacters:

-2. SSBBDaisy :peach: :popo:

-3. Yoss :falco:

-4. DewDaDash :dedede: :metaknight:

-5. Hungrybox :dedede: :jigglypuff: and Trump :fox:

-7. Wizzrobe :marth: and Kyon :peach:

-9. ED!! :sheilda: Apple Jelly :rob: Lad :falco: Action B :wario:

-13. Ryo :ike: Dolo :metaknight: MeowMix :toonlink: GoofBall :peach:

Mampam

Smash Ace
Singles

-1. Mampam :diddy: :metaknight: :snake: :dedede: :allthecharacters: i lost with marth, doesnt count

-2. SSBBDaisy :popo: he lost as peach, doesnt count

-3. Yoss :falco:

-4. DewDaDash :dedede: :metaknight:

-5. Hungrybox :dedede: lost as jiggs, doesnt count and Trump :fox:

-7. Wizzrobe :marth: and Kyon :peach:

-9. ED!! :sheilda: Apple Jelly :rob: Lad :falco: Action B :wario:

-13. Ryo :ike: Dolo :metaknight: MeowMix :toonlink: GoofBall :peach:

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Goofball - For having absolute patience with helping me find Jelly's house.

DR3W - Cocaine

Kyon/Goofball(again) - I can TWERK with peach. I never showed it but ***** I got it /me flips hair. I want to join the twerk team. TWERK TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM~~~~~~~~~~~~. twerk twerk twerk.
First of all, use your winnings for a GPS bruh.

Second what? You're a crackhead.

Third you will never be part of the #TwerkTeam. YOU CAN'T TWERK AND YOU JUST LEFT WHILE THE TWERKING WAS GOING ON

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
it does count. I don't want to rely on ICs to win. I want to win with peach also.

@Drew: Relax dude all I said was cocaine. Relaaaaaaaaaaax. And ***** watch me. I can twerk 200 twerks per minute. :peach:

Dolo

Smash Rookie
good **** to dolo for taking 13th
gonna have to edit this pr
Thanks man. I still need to work on getting rid of some terrible habits and nerves during matches.

Shoutouts to

ChozoX: Your Samus is ****ing godlike bro. I'm glad I finally got to meet you in person. I didn't even know you still played brawl o_o

Wizzrobe: Such a good Marth, my goodness. You punished everything I did perfectly.

Mampam: You've just gotten too pro. Really good stuff getting first in singles.

Jeck: Best Yoshi in Florida? I think yes. Just work on your executions a bit and I really think you'll place a lot higher in tourny.

Ereth: Fun matches in Project M. dat osama man

Applejelly: Good **** running this tourny, it was a lot of fun.

GoofBall

Smash Journeyman
Third you will never be part of the #TwerkTeam. YOU CAN'T TWERK AND YOU JUST LEFT WHILE THE TWERKING WAS GOING ON

#twerkteam is all exclusive and you can't be in it without: the ability to twerk/a good personality. So.... Sorry.
#TWERKTEAM. Good job Daisy, you lucked out this time ;p

:phone:

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
it does count. I don't want to rely on ICs to win. I want to win with peach also.

@Drew: Relax dude all I said was cocaine. Relaaaaaaaaaaax. And ***** watch me. I can twerk 200 twerks per minute. :peach:
You twerk 200 times per minute?

GoofBall

Smash Journeyman
200/min is like 3.3/sec.(I think)
I twerk at least 5/sec. And 4/sec is a minimum requirement to be on #TWERKTEAM, so sorry #notreally #youllneverbeoneofus

:phone:

Top Bottom