• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Generic Tournament Name #2 (Road To Papa) Brawl + Melee - April 20th, 2013 - Gainesville, FL

Lad

Smash Apprentice
I feel like I'm gonna some how end up here with a chunk of Tampa, but I have no idea. They don't do things until the last second. We shall see.
Bro, your avatar is amazing. Mischief Makers too good

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
So um, I might not make this.

Also no one answered my question about the donut shop near apple jelly's house. :[

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Accepting MM's with Link, Marth, or Ike. no higher then $5 lowest is $1
Falco-Ike and Peach or Sheik-Link
a buck each

Anyone else wants to mm let me know.

Ricky and I are coming this afternoon so a Smashfest should happen.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
WE GONAA BLOW THIS PLACE UP

metaphorically not like boston

So that too soon joke being said

Accepting ALL types of mm's

character lock, or not, my marth and mk are up for grabs for mm's as far as these goes

teams mm's as well, i will be willing to team with either mvd OR true blue against any willing team

Also will be willing to do random mm's as well using my Random Match Ruleset which i will go over in person for all those interested.

all mm's will range from 1-3 dollars depending on what you guys wana do (I'm not willing to Random mm for more than 1 dollar :p )

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Me and my brother leaving from Jax pretty soon for melee. Bringing a set up. Hbox said singles is starting late.

Top Bottom