• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe General Super Mario Discussion Thread - "It'sa Me, Mario!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga is the best Mario RPG ever made, and the best Mario game ever made, after Super Mario Bros. 3.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I agree! I loved superstar saga when I was a kid.

Best GBA game BY FAR.

Also, Tery, less analysis more FUNNY REACTIONS.

UberMario

Smash Master
Wow, this is the first time that a game's cutscenes convinced me to buy the game itself. XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfxJASUs31g&fmt=18&#t=1m13s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO3IZ-2JgBY&fmt=18&#t=4m53s

The ending was a bit ****ed up though for Nintendo, I hope they at least make Merelda appear again in the future, as the kingdom she runs looks like it could have a lot of plot potential.

I mean, don't those little guys look like they could create a great spinoff [of a spinoff]?

And yes, the only parts I looked at were the cutscenes, and I know that she is most likely based on Saria. :p

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Luigi's Mansion 2 for the Wii, anyone?

I'm still perplexed as to why this has never happened, considering the game is pretty much MADE for Wii controls, and the original was a blast, though rather short.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Luigi's Mansion had surprisingly beautiful graphics for a Mario game.

I think LM's producer hinted at either a Luigi's Mansion remake, or a sequel, being put onto the Nintendo 3DS.

BSP

Smash Legend
My only problem with LM was that it was too short, kinda like Warioworld. Otherwise, I enjoyed it.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Luigi's Mansion 2 has a lot of potential largely because it had the same problem that the first Pikmin game had, it was way too short and could be beaten in 1-2 sittings. As they were both launch titles for the Gamecube, they were pretty basic and were developed to test the waters of the system more than anything else. Pikmin 2 completely blew Pikmin out of the water because it took all the basic concepts introduced in the first game and vastly improved upon them. With this being said, this could just as easily be done for Luigi's Mansion 2.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
If they would've made the original Luigi's Mansion a little longer, I think it would've been better. I mean, the game was great but it felt too short.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
What rank did you guys get at the end of the game?
I got whatever the worst rank was :c

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
SSoHPKC is doing a Let's Play of Super Mario Galaxy 2 for Ninbuzz. My life feels complete.

In other news, these boards need activity. Wish I could do something about it.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
A rank is rather easy to get when you get both Golden Diamonds in the game.

As soon as I find my LM copy, I'll attempt an H rank. I want to see this tent of his.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Except it's not the worst rank. The worst rank is the one where Luigi gets a tent.

This talk is bringing back memories of when I was 11 playing the game for the first time. Sue Pea scared the **** out of me for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom