• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official General Post-DLC Discussion [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
If it is Smash related, which I don't think it is, it's being talked about by an NoA guy that works with indies.

So it would probably be a genie or a knight.

It's probably just a confirmation of Minecraft on Wii U.

Vycoul

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Vycoul
If it is Smash related, which I don't think it is, it's being talked about by an NoA guy that works with indies.
So it would probably be a genie or a knight.
It's probably just a confirmation of Minecraft on Wii U.
Ah. I didn't know exactly who the person was, just that he worked for Nintendo.
Knowing this will help curb my excitement.

Last edited:

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Honestly, it could just be showing us all the new indies coming to Wii U. Not just Minecraft. Lol

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Given how that guy put a huge emphasis on how "big" this announcement is, maybe just maybe this will be the announcement of the Smash Bros Broadcast.

Then again, it could also just be Minecraft on Wii U so i'll be weary of getting my hopes up to high.

Browny

Smash Hater
Cloud shut the door on Isaac about as loud as could be done, son.
When you've got 7 anime swordfighters in the game already... adding an 8th doesnt seem like such a stretch? I really want Isaac to be in but I don't see how cloud would stop him.

Especially since considering all the footage we have seen, Cloud looks like a clone hybrid of ike and shulk. It's not like cloud is filling a void for a specific type of swordfighter, one which when filled doesnt need any more. This isnt like Pichu not coming in when Pikachu fills the electric pokemon role space by himself.

Last edited:

TheSpitefulWolf

Smash Journeyman
When you've got 7 anime swordfighters in the game already... adding an 8th doesnt seem like such a stretch? I really want Isaac to be in but I don't see how cloud would stop him.

Especially since considering all the footage we have seen, Cloud looks like a clone hybrid of ike and shulk. It's not like cloud is filling a void for a specific type of swordfighter, one which when filled doesnt need any more. This isnt like Pichu not coming in when Pikachu fills the electric pokemon role space by himself.
Isaac is questionably second- or third-party, and an RPG protagonist. Cloud's inclusion makes his chances all-but-zero. Just don't gel with what I've seen. Pichu's at least got a claim of vetness.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Isaac is questionably second- or third-party, and an RPG protagonist. Cloud's inclusion makes his chances all-but-zero. Just don't gel with what I've seen. Pichu's at least got a claim of vetness.
Camelot just made a Mario game. They're first party.
Isaac is unlikely, but less because he "overlaps" with Cloud and more because Cloud shows we're getting characters with a bit more reach than the small-but-vocal Smash fanbase.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Pichu's a melee vet, Wolf's a brawl vet, and last time we got a 3rd-party character surprise it was the same little combo(Ryu + Roy + Lucas). Plus, Pichu'd be piss-easy to make, even if tweaked. My vote's for Krystal personally, but she has zero chance of getting in. In fact, she's not even in Zero period! She's out for good. gg no re

Kay, let's expand on what I meant when I said 'represented'. I meant genre as well as game. Cloud defines RPGs. Ryu defines fighting games. Sonic defines platforming and the Nintendo/SEGA rivalry. Megaman defines action games. Pac-Man defines arcades. What other genre-defining 3rd parties exist for unrepresented genres? Only ones I can think of are maybe the Daytona Hornet(Daytona USA, driving sim, was a fighter in Virtua Fighter), Master Chief/Doomguy(Halo/DOOM, first-person shooter, MC was a fighter in DOA), maybe James Raynor(Starcraft, real-time-strategy). **** if I know, but that's what I'm seeing. And lol if you think Snake has a chance in hell of returning, that ***** as dead as disco with the dramabomb at the VGAs. Press F y'all, we got a corpse on our hands.

Cloud shut the door on Isaac about as loud as could be done, son. Bandana Dee isn't iconic enough and Sakurai probably feels okay with the Kirby Trio. Dixie's a second-banana to a second-banana in a series that is getting no play this year. See above for Krystal. Impa and Tetra again have the problem Dixie has, they're support to the support. Tink effectively closed them out too. Does Tetra even show up in Triforce Heroes? Hyrule Warriors isn't enough to get folk in Smash, that's for sure, and Tetra as we know her may be dead now 'cause Cel-da knows who she really is so welp. At least they kept retconning Sheik into future games despite the bull****.

Aw c'mon son, think about what you just wrote. ".. iconic.." ".. barely mentioned.." Those words are in the same sentence describing the same thing. Cloud is a big get, despite whatever folk may think about him, because it's a huge show of an olive branch between two companies that diverged on really bad blood. Sakurai probably figures this is big enough that he can squeak in the other two in the package and sign off having done good. It's been over a year now, the team wants to move on to different ****.

He's gonna be lookin' at what kind of representation as a whole exists across the entire game dawg. Genwunners already got their big get with Mewtwo, and J-puff, Pika and Char pick up the rest of the G1 slack. Hell, Pichu even has a reasonable claim as representative of Baby Pokemon in G2.

Not gonna happen for a very simple reason, it influences too much code. Can the AT of a former-AT DLC character show up during play? Who decides if it's possible or not? Will they be easily distinguishable? Remember, AT's are much lower-poly and FPS than playable characters, so there's actually a lot of work to make an AT into a full character. Sorry bruh, but Lyn is staying dead(as she should, **** FE).

The difference here was that they were known to exist at the time and weren't absent from the roster when the Mii stuff was uncovered(Meta-Knight is debatable, but that's another example of the whole ZSS mentality of 'lol she's cut BUT WAIT NOPE' Sakurai pulled in I think the E3 2014 Event?).

Yeah, consolation that we're not getting them. K. Rool, Inklings, Chrom(who's a FS, might I add), Dunban(sp? Never played Xenoblade), Isabelle(also an AT), nothing so far has hinted that we're getting anything that's already represented in the game(aside from possible vets, ala Mewtwo, Lucas, maybe Wolf).

I can't name a name but ****ers pop in now and again and try the whole cheeky 'something BIG this way approaches' or whatever bull****.

Just like Shovel Knight, eh? Hell, Mario was represented first on his Smash amiibo and then got his generic amiibo.

That's damn near two years of support on a fighting game. Granted it's a big title, but only MMOs get that kinda support. **** outta here with that nonsense. I don't think even SF4 got two years of support outside of rereleases(Super and Ultra).

Just sayin' what I've been seein'.
All you're really doing here is assuming Sakurai's following some sort of pattern...'Oh last time he released a third party icon with two vets so he'll do the same the next time around'...as if he's trying to fill a quota as opposed to full-filling his promise regarding 'fan-service'...

Wolf I can see just based on how much of a request he is, as well as his new found relevance thanks to Star Fox Zero...Pichu is JUST a vet...you disregarded other vets, despite the fact that they are more wanted (Snake is literally number 2 behind Wolf and probably THE most requested third party character) and more unique...

I think you're greatly under-estimating Sakurai's pull...you'd probably have a point if we are referring to the main roster, but DLC is a whole different ball-game...

Last edited:

TheSpitefulWolf

Smash Journeyman
All you're really doing here is assuming Sakurai's following some sort of pattern...'Oh last time he released a third party icon with two vets so he'll do the same the next time around'...as if he's trying to fill a quota as opposed to full-filling his promise regarding 'fan-service'...

Wolf I can see just based on how much of a request he is, as well as his new found relevance thanks to Star Fox Zero...Pichu is JUST a vet...you disregarded other vets, despite the fact that they are more wanted (Snake is literally number 2 behind Wolf and probably THE most requested third party character) and more unique...

I think you're greatly under-estimating Sakurai's pull...you'd probably have a point if we are referring to the main roster, but DLC is a whole different ball-game...
I'm not saying Snake's not popular. I'm saying Konami is in full-on salt-the-earth mode and will not let Snake in Smash again, period. So the next vet in line is Pichu.

SuperNintendoDisney

Smash Journeyman
It's :4marth:not:4pit:like:4shulk:being:4lucina:"anime":4darkpit:has :4robinm: never:4feroy:stopped:4palutena:anyone:4myfriends:before:4cloud:

Isaac is probably unlikely. But being "too anime" has nothing to do with it.
The only characters that could be considered anime are Robin and Lucina. Their source material was a departure from the classic Fire Emblem art which was always a mixture of western and eastern influences. Awakening just threw that out the window and went far too eastern in its direction and it lost a lot of what made each character stand out. Sure, people are going to disagree with me, but when I play Awakening, almost everyone looks the same to me. Wasn't the case with FE7-10

Last edited:

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Nah. Cream wasn't made because Sonic Advance 2 needed a token girl for Sonic to rescue at the end.
She at least was also a major part of Heroes before she was kinda crammed into spin-off exclusivity, but to be fair MOST games past Heroes limited any usage of Sonic characters besides Sonic and Tails. The further from core you were, the less you were brought up.
You have a point....

...and Cream was replaced by Sticks in Sonic Boom and didn't even get a chance to be playable at the Olympics.

Lady Byakugan

Smash Ace
Honestly, if we were to get another Sega character that's not from the Sonic Franchise, the only viable franchise with enough "All Star" power would be Hatsune Miku.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Honestly, if we were to get another Sega character that's not from the Sonic Franchise, the only viable franchise with enough "All Star" power would be Hatsune Miku.
Hatsune Miku is not a SEGA character...the games SEGA has made for her are licensed games.
On top of that, she's technically originated outside of video games anyways and has no history with gaming either.
She's not a viable candidate.

And, honestly, there's no SEGA character that comes anywhere close to Sonic's level of prominence at all.

- Phantasy Star is long-running and Phantasy Star Online was a revolutionary game, but there's no characters from those games that are well-known or popular at all.

- Super Monkey Ball is one of the most successful series of SEGA but a monkey trapped in a hamster ball does not a viable moveset make.

- None of SEGA's B-list characters, such as Ulala, Amigo, Ryo, NiGHTS, or Alex Kidd are really logical inclusions for Smash Bros. and none of them are very popular for Smash either.

- Same goes for some of the Genesis classics, like Ecco the Dolphin, ToeJam & Earl, and Vectorman. Personally, I would love for Vectorman to be in Smash because it's cool as hell, but that's not happening.

If we ever get a second SEGA representative, it makes no sense for it to be anything other than a second Sonic character.
My vote goes to Tails due to his impact and importance.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Here's what I'd do for super simple changes

:4drmario: -
Throwing Pills stall him in the air
He throws Pills over-head instead of throwing them out like Mario does

Less landing stiffness than Mario, If he's not going to be as fast let him react quicker instead.

:4darkpit: -
Striking Flight is the Default ^B

Runs Slower
Weaker than Pit on the Ground

Has Better Air Movement
Stronger than Pit in the Air

:4lucina: -

Iai Counter is the default vB

Change Every instance of "Counter" to "Instinct" because Lucina can't learn Counter and Instinct sounds cool

and for a few more complicated things

:4lucina: -
:4miisword:'s Dash Attack
:4sonic:/:4zss:'s DAir Attack

Grab Attack is changed so she equips her mask and headbutts opponents
:4link:'s Grab Throws
Change Final Smash so it uses :4link:'s Dash Attack animation, it starts out like Marth's but she leaps and swings the sword down so it ends like Roy's ... with an explosion

:4darkpit:-
Give him:4shulk:'s Back air and Forward Smash but he uses the D.Pit Staff so it has as much range as the Monado without the beam of light
:4ryu:'s Dash Attack, because giving someone a flying kick to the gut was one of the first things he did

Take the bracelet off his left arm and give him a Virdi Arm

Change his final smash to the Lightning Chariot which would be a fancy Dragoon but with a bigger radius and Pegasus

:4drmario:-
Change Final Smash, it's got the same giant pills but they rain from a bout a'la Brawl!PK Starstorm
Exchange Large Pill with a Cold-Medicine Custom that is pretty much just Luigi's Ice ball custom.
Forward Smash, Shocking Cape, The Ol'One-Two, change all their elements to Ice, Doctor's have cold hands you know

Man I have been wanting to get all of these off my chest for awhile now
All of this and yet, you forgot the epic divekick Pittoo did in Chapter 8

Burruni

Smash Hero
Hastune Miku is not a SEGA character.

She isn't a VIDEO GAME character.

She's a voice simulation computer program which has a few games produced by SEGA.

Miku is music Goku.

But for your note.

How about the series standing high enough to already cross over for Fire Emblem, Shin Megami Tensei. (which recently had Miku as DLC for one of its titles)
With SMT IV Final and Persona 5 on the horizon, fans expectations are reaching a fever pitch.
And their mascot, of course, being the protagonist of one of the damn international Virtual Boy titles if that says anything about reaching into Nintendo history.

YOU HEARD IT HERE, FOLKS.

HEE HEE HO.

Mobes

featuring Cool Robot Character "Ben Laserlove"
NNID
MobesMobes
Hatsune Miku making it in is as likely as Goku making it in. It'd be wild, but I don't see it happening.

Last edited:

Lady Byakugan

Smash Ace
Hastune Miku is not a SEGA character.

She isn't a VIDEO GAME character.

She's a voice simulation computer program which has a few games produced by SEGA.

Miku is music Goku.

But for your note.

How about the series standing high enough to already cross over for Fire Emblem, Shin Megami Tensei. (which recently had Miku as DLC for one of its titles)
With SMT IV Final and Persona 5 on the horizon, fans expectations are reaching a fever pitch.
And their mascot, of course, being the protagonist of one of the damn international Virtual Boy titles if that says anything about reaching into Nintendo history.

YOU HEARD IT HERE, FOLKS.

HEE HEE HO.
Then what did she first appear in?

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Fire Emblem VII just needs to be remade. It and Path of Radiance are my favorite games in the franchise. Outside of Shadow Dragon, I feel like these games should be rereleased again and again as time goes on as long as the franchise keeps going. This being said, I think this is the only way Lyn would be considered for the future.
It would be interesting to see a hypothetical FE7 remake.

I wouldn't exactly say that people would be happy if we got no ballot newcomers
Pretty sure Cloud's a ballot choice based off the translation of Sakurai's tweet about Cloud and "fulfilling a difficult request"

Cloud shut the door on Isaac about as loud as could be done, son
Cloud and Ike are far more similar to each other than Isaac is to Cloud.

Cloud and Ike share these superficial similarities:
  • Similar Fair
  • Similar Nair
  • Similar Bair
  • Similar Dair
  • Similar Back-throw
  • A rise-then-descend Up Special
  • Superficially similar Final Smash
  • Similar Lying down animation
  • Similar Dizzy animation
  • Both are mercenary characters
  • Both have spiky hair
  • Both have a single shoulder pad
  • Both wield a giant sword
Heck, even from a conceptual point of view, Isaac isn't the same as Cloud, consideirng Isaac is a mage knight who is best known for using earth, plant and hand-based magic plus his Djinn summoning system that is a signature aspect of the Golden Sun series. Even Sakurai recognized the fact he is no average sword-user considering that in Isaac's AT description on the Smash Dojo had Sakurai de-emphasize the fact he is a sword-wielder

Isaac is an adept from the Golden Sun series who commands earth-based Psynergy. He carries a sword on his back but you won’t see him use it here.

Isaac has the ability Move, which has the ability to move objects. This time, that ability has been represented as a massive hand that pushes away anything in it’s path
Notice that the fact he is a sword-wielder is something Sakurai only mentioned in a throw-away line here.
Nintendo wholly own Isaac. Isaac is a first-party character.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Okay, really. This broadcast needs to happen. Get it over with Nintendo.

I am see literally some of the SILLIEST things being brought up or suggested for Smash Bros., probably because deep down everybody knows this is the end.

If Snake doesn't come back, we're PROBABLY going to get a newcomer instead. The thing with a character like Pichu is that there's almost like...no demand for the character...and he wasn't even planned for Brawl. There's literally no reason to think that Pichu would be released as DLC because DLC works on DEMAND. The only way shock value works is if the character is one that would make the fans go, "OMFG WHAT! HYPE". Pichu doesn't provoke anything close to that. ESPECIALLY after Cloud.

In my opinion, the only characters that I can see revealed at this point are Wolf, Snake, Inklings, Isaac, K.Rool or a surprise 3rd party. That's about it. No other characters would really match the hype of the characters we've been shown. In my opinion, of course.

It's gotta be happening this week or the week after. This content is going to be released in time for Christmas, mainly beause Nintendo is still pushing Smash as a Christmas seller. Either way, it's coming.

Last edited:

Sceptile4Smash

Smash Ace
NNID
waterbottle12
I think Monday will be Smash related. The emphasis on the word "big" just makes it seem like a big purple space dragon is approaching.

Ridley confirmed?

In all seriousness though, something tells me it's going to be the Smash broadcast.

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
Issac can be so much more than another anime-style swordsman, His basic attacks can be just as unique as his special ones, he can equip other things and he can switch between them easily, Golden Sun all about constantly changing your setup, from Djinn to Weapons

Axes, Maces, Long Swords, Light Swords

All of this and yet, you forgot the epic divekick Pittoo did in Chapter 8
It's hard to remember Pittoo doing anything in chapter 8

You know... The Pirate Ship

The only characters that could be considered anime are Robin and Lucina.

???

Smash 4 Clones

:4darkpit:
1. Has the weight and damage multiplier to his general kit that Doc has to Mario.
2. Striking Flight is the default.
3. Paw Pad Orbitars which heal.
4. Tweaked Grab & Throw kit with Viridi Palm. F-Throw is now akin to :4mewtwo:'s. B-Throw is :4ryu:'s with one follow up projectile.

:4lucina:
1. Side Special is the charged launch of :4miisword:. Mirrors her father's fighting style and how she actually dropped in the Two Falchions cutscene.
2. Slightly more speed than Marth. Makes up for her lack of the power of the tipper better than just the balanced blade.
This I don't really agree with, Dark Pit has the exact same body type as Pit and he's not equipped with anything that would suggest other wise

Dr. Mario as least BS's around this with a Doctor's Coat

I also think the Virdi Palm should give him a thorny tether grab

Now this I'm not sure what to think, yes it would be more in character, but Lucina's dancing Blade is way more reliable than Marth's
Also, She should be lighter too, she weighs about as much as a guy with chest amour?

Last edited:

SuperNintendoDisney

Smash Journeyman
Issac can be so much more than another anime-style swordsman, His basic attacks can be just as unique as his special ones, he can equip other things and he can switch between them easily, Golden Sun all about constantly changing your setup, from Djinn to Weapons

Axes, Maces, Long Swords, Light Swords

It's hard to remember Pittoo doing anything in chapter 8

You know... The Pirate Ship

???
Nice try, don't be smart. Are you trying to push the idea that Palutena is anime? She isn't. Her trailer was done in a certain style, but she isn't anime in her source material. Kid Icarus wasn't anime. The anime short videos were done to promote the game, but none of that art reflected the art in the game and was much different. I'm not even a fan of Palutena in the game but I actually play the games I talk about and don't pretend to know about these franchises just because I see them in Smash Bros.

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
Nice try, don't be smart. Are you trying to push the idea that Palutena is anime? She isn't. Her trailer was done in a certain style, but she isn't anime in her source material. Kid Icarus wasn't anime. The anime short videos were done to promote the game, but none of that art reflected the art in the game and was much different. I'm not even a fan of Palutena in the game but I actually play the games I talk about and don't pretend to know about these franchises just because I see them in Smash Bros.
No need to be snappy, Just pointing out that Robin and Lucina aren't exactly the only ones than can be considered "anime"
And I guess the Kid Icarus cast can't be considered anime because of the... anime shorts, they can be considered anime from the big eyes:4pit: and the giant flowing green hair you'd only ever see in anime related things

And I've played just about all these franchises I'll have you know, minus :4wiifit::4littlemac::4rob:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
What does it even matter? We are talking about Japanese games styled to Japanese 'cartoons'...Anime can be anywhere from silly toons to hyper realistic...

Pretty much every character save for Little Mac, G&W, WFT, and ROB can be considered anime...

Sceptile4Smash

Smash Ace
NNID
waterbottle12
Nothing to do with the whole "anime styled characters" argument but didn't :4falcon: and :4megaman: have an anime?
One thing for sure that :4ryu: had a movie with the anime art style and :4sonic: and :4kirby: even had a TV show and they're considered anime shows.

Not implying that any of these are anime of course.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Anime characters in Smash...and we're only using that to describe the swordsmen?

What about :4pikachu::4charizard::4greninja::4jigglypuff::4mewtwo::4lucario:?

Not that it matters. If you're going to use that argument on one archetype, you better include everything that fits the criteria for "anime". I don't even know why we're talking about anime appearances, because that hardly fits anything else besides the art style, and is not a detriment to any character.

Alice Margatroid

Doll Judgement
Anime characters in Smash...and we're only using that to describe the swordsmen?

What about :4pikachu::4charizard::4greninja::4jigglypuff::4mewtwo::4lucario:?

Not that it matters. If you're going to use that argument on one archetype, you better include everything that fits the criteria for "anime". I don't even know why we're talking about anime appearances, because that hardly fits anything else besides the art style, and is not a detriment to any character.
Until the presentation happens the discussions in this thread will only continue to get more wild.

D

Deleted member

I hope the big announcement is the date of the Smash broadcast but it could be a Minecraft announcement so I'll keep my expectations in check.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
The only characters that could be considered anime are Robin and Lucina. Their source material was a departure from the classic Fire Emblem art which was always a mixture of western and eastern influences. Awakening just threw that out the window and went far too eastern in its direction and it lost a lot of what made each character stand out. Sure, people are going to disagree with me, but when I play Awakening, almost everyone looks the same to me. Wasn't the case with FE7-10
FE7-10 looked pretty animesque though (part of the reason why I picked up the games, tbh) It was only a change of artist, although I didn't like the change either.

I don't understand what you mean by Awakening being far too Eastern though. Unless you mean the fanservice and the DLC things - which did deviate from the series norm.

:231:

SuperNintendoDisney

Smash Journeyman
No need to be snappy, Just pointing out that Robin and Lucina aren't exactly the only ones than can be considered "anime"
And I guess the Kid Icarus cast can't be considered anime because of the... anime shorts, they can be considered anime from the big eyes:4pit: and the giant flowing green hair you'd only ever see in anime related things

And I've played just about all these franchises I'll have you know, minus :4wiifit::4littlemac::4rob:
Oh, I thought you were being sarcastic or something, an explanation or something more than just a drive by post of a picture would have been better received, my mistake dude. Also, I still wouldn't group Kid Icarus into the anime pile because of those reasons, you find that in a lot of mediums than just anime, but I understand that the perception of these characters leans towards anime, since that's how it looks plainly. I'm not a fan of anime in the slightest, just playing devils advocate, but for the most part, I agree with you

FE7-10 looked pretty animesque though (part of the reason why I picked up the games, tbh) It was only a change of artist, although I didn't like the change either.

I don't understand what you mean by Awakening being far too Eastern though. Unless you mean the fanservice and the DLC things - which did deviate from the series norm.
You may have bought Fire Emblem because it reminded you of anime, but it had a good balance of eastern and western influences. The characters still looked like they could have come from Medieval Europe. In Awakening, they went full anime, really no looking past that, compare the character portraits from Blazing Sword to Awakening

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
With the anime style of Awakening and Kid Icarus trailers we got, it's hard to deny that Smash has a plethora of anime-inspired characters.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I think these are the only characters on the roster who started out with an animé-inspired look. Yes, I only included humans because that is who the point is usually directed at.

:4myfriends::rosalina::4sheik::4lucina::4robinm::4shulk::4darkpit::4feroy::4cloud:

Artstyle shift or artist change has led to many others looking animesque, though.

:231:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom