• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX and Hrnut Present: Brawl Wars II - Truce 11/8/2008 (Brawl & Melee)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so, this is the next tourney thats near CFL/SFL, and it has melee AND brawl?!?!! you people better start hyping this up, cause in two weeks, **** is about to get real :laugh:

And be prepared, cause i really will take all of your money in foosball. Ill also attempt to take anyones money in pool.

but onto more pressing matters, i need a knowledgable teammate for this. Any takers?

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
so, this is the next tourney thats near CFL/SFL, and it has melee AND brawl?!?!! you people better start hyping this up, cause in two weeks, **** is about to get real :laugh:

And be prepared, cause i really will take all of your money in foosball. Ill also attempt to take anyones money in pool.

but onto more pressing matters, i need a knowledgable teammate for this. Any takers?
I would team with you....except....Those Two Guys That Play The Mario Brothers Good are going to be winning this....That is if I still go

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
dont want people to forget that this still exists :laugh:

im concerned with the melee turnout since orlando is probably gonna go to the charity melee tourney instead. Im still gonna run it, but i hope its decent size

BRING TVS/WIIS/CUBES, BUT ESPECIALLY TVS. DEAR GOD DONT FORGET THE TVS

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Yeah, there's no way I can afford going to this. I just had to repair my car... and I'm broke now.

Plus, I have Fallout 3... and my life is completely absorbed.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
this is the next tourney...melee...brawl..foosball..pool...madden 2009 MMs...theres something for EVERYONE!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
air hockey table?!?!? **** just got real. Im ready to own in some air hockey. With the combo of air hockey, pool table, and foosball, and a big open area, this has become the best venue in existance.

I'll make a tournament thread on AiB today. Glad i didnt make it earlier, cause the entire website got owned (they lost all ladder rankings, forum posts, avatars, etc.) Since i dont live near the venue, can someone who does just make some fliers and put it around anywhere you think it will be seen?

Also, i probably should've asked you guys first, but would you prefer doing the game sequental (sp?) or at the same time. As in, brawl doubles then melee doubles then brawl singles then melee singles, or brawl/melee doubles at the same time, followed by brawl/melee singles at the same time?

BRING TVS/WIIS/CUBES/MELEES/BRAWLS.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
I liked the idea of Melee Singles during Brawl Dubs kinda like this

Melee Doubles(If enough people want to)-----> Brawl Doubles/Melee Singles------> Brawl Doubles

also....1-5$ Air Hockey and 1-5$ Melee Falcon Punch Only MM?

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
soo erm....is this gonna be decent attendance???? it doesnt seem like theres been many posts is sfl coming annd ppl frmo cfl??? if not then ehhhhh

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
As soon as I got the Fat Man I went back to Megaton, walked up to Confessor Cromwell, shot a nuke straight in the air, ran back a bit, and watched as it fell on his head.

Then proceeded to fight off the rest of the town

fun stuff.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
As soon as I got the Fat Man I went back to Megaton, walked up to Confessor Cromwell, shot a nuke straight in the air, ran back a bit, and watched as it fell on his head.

fun stuff.
*watches as reference goes over his head*

kamano, made some plain fliers and passed them out yet? =D

Frames

DI

fun stuff.
actually that brings up a question i had

if you kill everyone in megaton does that mean you own the town/basically do watever u want?

i nuked it so it's just rubble now but im curious

looking back i still would've nuked it cause it was ****ing awesome plus i got a sweet room at tenpenny tower (although i ended up getting everyone there killed by ghouls....)

sorry to go offtopic gdx lol

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
I diffused the bomb also, and got the house in megaton for doing so.

Is anyone else as OCD as me when it comes to organizing sh*t in your house? I seriously have all my spare weapons laying out, lined up on a table upstairs, explosives on one of the racks in the spare room, clothing on another rack, all sorts of building materials scattered on the desk in the bedroom, spare mini nukes on one side of a bookcase, non-ruined books on the other half of the bookcase, holotags and a teddy bear set up on top of said bookcase, and a basketball in a locker (not in the container, just setting in the locker so it's visible.

I have no idea why I decided to be so organized with my house O.o

Frames

DI
I diffused the bomb also, and got the house in megaton for doing so.

Is anyone else as OCD as me when it comes to organizing sh*t in your house? I seriously have all my spare weapons laying out, lined up on a table upstairs, explosives on one of the racks in the spare room, clothing on another rack, all sorts of building materials scattered on the desk in the bedroom, spare mini nukes on one side of a bookcase, non-ruined books on the other half of the bookcase, holotags and a teddy bear set up on top of said bookcase, and a basketball in a locker (not in the container, just setting in the locker so it's visible.

I have no idea why I decided to be so organized with my house O.o
no offense

that's sad

lol

god i love this game lol lincoln's repeater is too good

nevershootme

Smash Master
ultimate spoilers on the end game. oh and more hype

The biggest disappointment is the end game.... like before u make your ultimate decision for the ending. There's this person you either kill him or not and can take his gun. but you can't freaking exit the door! his gun has 60 dmg for a laser pistol and full perfect condition

Top Bottom