• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gay smashers?

gByron

Smash Cadet
It is still active, but it's set that way for security concerns, since it's such a touchy subject. I'll send you an invite.

If anyone else wants an invite reply to me here or send me a private message.
I am a gay smasher. May I have an invite?

3DS FC
0061-0163-0572
Yeah, it's been really confusing for me :/
My situation is really weird right now. Technically, I am in a straight relationship right now, but it's purely romantic, nothing sexual about it (And neither of us want it to be sexual). As for my sexual preferences, however... I'm a bit confused ATM.

Last edited:

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Yo guys will figure it out, although it can be hard to figure yourself out there to do so at times what with the awkward situations some might have with being gay etc.

We have pressures but that's why we have little havens like this right?

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
That's how I am too. I haven't done enough with either males or females to decide what I am. I wouldn't mind trying a gay relationship, but that's hard to do when all the cute guys I know are straight. :dizzy:
Finding guys is a much more proactive endeavour, which can make you feel pretty desperate lol.

But yeah if you want to be in a relationship with a guy, you really have to make an effort to make it happen. :(

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Finding guys is a much more proactive endeavour, which can make you feel pretty desperate lol.

But yeah if you want to be in a relationship with a guy, you really have to make an effort to make it happen. :(
Well it's not so much finding guys that's the problem, Grindr is a very real thing haha. But your second part rings so true I can almost hear it

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well it's not so much finding guys that's the problem, Grindr is a very real thing haha. But your second part rings so true I can almost hear it
Well I was discussing more savoury avenues. I imagine a lot of the posters here are under 18 meaning they shouldn't be using such things.

3DS FC
0061-0163-0572
Well it's not so much finding guys that's the problem, Grindr is a very real thing haha.
Well, I don't have a phone for Grindr, plus I'd feel really self conscious using it. :/ Basically, most of my options right now would either be sleazy, morally shaky, borderline illegal, or otherwise would make my feel really whorish about myself. So yeah, I'm kind of SOL unless a cute guy falls into my life. :/

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
You don't want to use Grindr to find a guy anyway, imo. The average guy on there is only looking for a hit it and quit it, which is bleh unless you are into that kind of non-committal, fwb, nsa type of relationship. Not to say you won't find a guy on Grindr; but the chances of you finding a guy of actual quality is pretty low. At least speaking from my experiences with the app. It is fun to see who the gays nearby to you are though.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
In response to everyone, I was being semi-sarcastic about Grindr haha. I woudn't really use it to find anyone notable, though I've had good conversations on there once in a blue moon haha. But to find a gay guy, you could try bars but again, bad experiences. It's difficult to find decent guys haha

NNID
Budget_Player
I'd just like to point out that everyone in this thread suddenly having Shaq avatars is freakin' hilarious.

Like, this thread validates the entire prank, even if nothing else does.

Oh yeah, bisexual heteroromantic dude hanging out here. You guys think you have it rough in the states? Germany doesn't even have Grindr, and Craigslist and Backpage are ****ing ghost towns!

EDIT: I have been informed Germany does in fact have Grindr.

Last edited:

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
You don't want to use Grindr to find a guy anyway, imo. The average guy on there is only looking for a hit it and quit it, which is bleh unless you are into that kind of non-committal, fwb, nsa type of relationship. Not to say you won't find a guy on Grindr; but the chances of you finding a guy of actual quality is pretty low. At least speaking from my experiences with the app. It is fun to see who the gays nearby to you are though.
I've had several experiences with hit it and quit it guys some years back using Yahoo Messenger (back when the cancerous chat rooms were still around). I have to say that they weren't my cup of tea, especially realizing how much I've risked in hindsight (what with STDs being a real serious thing).

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
I'm homosexual for sure, but it's weird. I hate most men I meet and I prefer the feminine design. Sometimes I wish I was a girl xD

ArcticEight

Smash Rookie
NNID
ArcticEight
I'm bisexual, mostly into guys though. (Male myself, like most others on here) Btw, may I have an invite to that group? c:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Someone pass me an invite? MtF transgender here.

Sexuality is either asexual or pansexual. Unsure there but demiromantic.

Last edited:

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
Heteroflexible biromantic guy here. I'm not extremely sure if that's accurate but that's what I'm sticking with. I don't believe that counts for this anyways so weh.
Obviously I am a virgin, I'm rather young to not be.

Carrill

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3325-2718-4699
Can I have an invite? I'm transgender and bisexual as well.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Just want to chime in and say that, if you're considering joining this group, don't be concerned. Just do it.

It's one of the friendliest and most open-minded social groups on Smashboards and the people there will make you feel at home. No kidding. @ Shadowwolflink Shadowwolflink and the rest of the mods there deserve recognition for offering us all a place to hang out and feel accepted.

And yeah I'm a pansexual androgyne. Which is fun~ ;3

Carrill

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3325-2718-4699
Just want to chime in and say that, if you're considering joining this group, don't be concerned. Just do it.

It's one of the friendliest and most open-minded social groups on Smashboards and the people there will make you feel at home. No kidding. @ Shadowwolflink Shadowwolflink and the rest of the mods there deserve recognition for offering us all a place to hang out and feel accepted.

And yeah I'm a pansexual androgyne. Which is fun~ ;3
I'd join... I just don't know how. xD

CMT/EST/COS

Smash Rookie
I just finished signing up and am looking for a gay group to play Smash 4 with. I'm gay and would be very excited if there's a group that meets in person to play. I'm looking forward this community's responses!

Gerpington

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1719-4002-0052
I just finished signing up and am looking for a gay group to play Smash 4 with. I'm gay and would be very excited if there's a group that meets in person to play. I'm looking forward this community's responses!
Same with me and looking for a in person trans group. All the trans peeps I know around here are mostly casual gamers *sighs quietly* I love them to death but I need me some good ol' fashion throw down with none of the transphobia thanks.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I actually met a really awesome guy a few days ago using grindr. We hung out and smoked and talked for hours about our favorite games amongst other things. I'm seeing him again this weekend :D He is also really hot. Can I get an invite to the group to? (If I'm not in it already)

Last edited:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
I actually met a really awesome guy a few days ago using grindr. We hung out and smoked and talked for hours about our favorite games amongst other things. I'm seeing him again this weekend :D He is also really hot. Can I get an invite to the group to? (If I'm not in it already)
Invite sent.

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
Hope it's not too late....May I have an invite? I'm a bisexual smasher. : 3

Top Bottom