• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gay smashers?

Hina

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0130-3055-0413
I'm pansexual, if that counts at all. I don't care if it's with another woman or not or if it's with a man or anything between, outside, neither or both.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
The Smash community is like 80% gay

Also yo @ Xsyven Xsyven the nightmare is revived

I'm pansexual, if that counts at all. I don't care if it's with another woman or not or if it's with a man or anything between, outside, neither or both.
I'm in the same boat. I have a preference towards women, though.

NivinyaFate

Smash Cadet
NNID
Fate684
3DS FC
2423-4511-5468
I am, or will eventually be, depending on how you consider it. I'm a MtF transsexual who likes women, but I haven't actually started transitioning yet due to a lack of funds. So I identify as female even though I'm still technically fully male, although people who don't know me almost always think I'm female when they see me and so far it doesn't seem like my voice makes them think otherwise either.

Is this group still active? It says I don't have permission to view any thread on it I click on, but there's no info I can see on how to get permission.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
I am, or will eventually be, depending on how you consider it. I'm a MtF transsexual who likes women, but I haven't actually started transitioning yet due to a lack of funds. So I identify as female even though I'm still technically fully male, although people who don't know me almost always think I'm female when they see me and so far it doesn't seem like my voice makes them think otherwise either.

Is this group still active? It says I don't have permission to view any thread on it I click on, but there's no info I can see on how to get permission.
It is still active, but it's set that way for security concerns, since it's such a touchy subject. I'll send you an invite.

If anyone else wants an invite reply to me here or send me a private message.

BerryBomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BerryBomber
I am gay myself, but im willing to date a girl if I felt she is right for me. :) The Smash community is what inspired me to come out about a month ago actually.

@ Shadowwolflink Shadowwolflink May I join?

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well then **** jabroni, let me in so I can observe the newgen gays of Smash0boards.

On a side note, it really shouldn't be a closed group :ohwell:

Last edited:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
@ Shadowwolflink Shadowwolflink Is a bisexual guy like me worthy of joining too?
I mean, that's where I fit in too lol

Well then **** jabroni, let me in so I can observe the newgen gays of Smash0boards.

On a side note, it really shouldn't be a closed group :ohwell:
It originally was open, but we had a discussion about it and ended up making it a private group because it's such a sensitive subject.
You can still see it in the "uncategorised groups" and I'm not sure how, but there's some way to "apply" to join.

Gerpington

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1719-4002-0052
I mean, that's where I fit in too lol

It originally was open, but we had a discussion about it and ended up making it a private group because it's such a sensitive subject.
You can still see it in the "uncategorised groups" and I'm not sure how, but there's some way to "apply" to join.
I'm trans and pan I wanna be let into the group o.o

Last edited:

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I agree, anime knives are truly terrifying.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I would like to join. I don't do much in the way of productivity on these boards nowadays, except frequent the Debate Hall every now and then. I'm also pansexual, if that counts for anything.

Twewy

Smash Lord
I'm bisexual, though I tend to keep to myself on sexuality. Guess Smashboards made me admit I'm 50% gay...

Top Bottom