• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gay people

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I'm not talking about personality. I'm not talking about acting straight or gay being a turnoff. I'm talking about actual sexuality. People are often attracted or unattracted to things that don't affect personality. I believe I've heard people say that straight guys are more attractive because they like the challenge or whatever (I didn't commit it to memory, so I don't remember the exact reasoning, but I recall hearing that said), I don't see why it couldn't work the other way.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
There is a forbidden fruit factor to straight guys, but I think it's overplayed.

Personally I don't find MOST straight guys attractive because I'm attracted to meek, sensitive, and openly compassionate people, which is pretty much the antithesis of your run of the mill straight guy. The reason why a large number of gay guys have a fixation with straight guys is simply the fact that the traits which a lot of straight men exhibit are attractive to these guys.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Honestly, I'm bisexual myself, so it doesn't matter who hits on me, as I'll get the best of both worlds, I suppose. Of course, I already have a girlfriend, so with that, I'm not going to get anyone else at this point. I'm also transgender (male-to-female) and plan on getting the therapy needed to start hormones sooner than later, so I'm not exactly sure where that will put me in this kind of category.

I have a younger brother who is horrifically homophobic. Just the thought of a guy seeing him as being attractive gets him so angry, he actually have thoughts of physically maiming said individual. Mind you, when I came out as bi years ago (about 6 or 7 years, actually), he got upset with me, told me and called me things I wouldn't have imagined, and even said - and I quote - "I will break your ****ing neck!". He doesn't know I'm transgender... this will be a lot of fun on my part...

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Well hey, when you become a girl, he can't become mad at you because he hates guyxguy, right? :awesome: Problem solved.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Well hey, when you become a girl, he can't become mad at you because he hates guyxguy, right? :awesome: Problem solved.
True enough, though it won't stop him from being the same old homophobic bigot that he is. Actually, talking about this kind of subject, it's not just gay guys hitting on straight guys, but transsexuals of any kind hitting on straight guys as well.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Oh... well, sorry to hear that Sol. Would say you should talk to him about it, but the thing is about irrational people is that reasoning by definition doesn't work with them. The only hope for him now is that whatever rationales he has gets kicked in the *** by life.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Oh... well, sorry to hear that Sol. Would say you should talk to him about it, but the thing is about irrational people is that reasoning by definition doesn't work with them. The only hope for him now is that whatever rationales he has gets kicked in the *** by life.
The same thing holds true for all other men of his type.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I never said every gay guys want to bone every man in existence. I'm saying that sexuality doesn't change your preferences, as in gay guys won't NOT find straight guys attractive solely because of the fact that they're straight.
Hot is hot. But just because someone is hot, doesn't mean you hit on them. I think a lot of straight guys are hot, but I'm not gonna try and hit on them though.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
The funny thing is that the same straight guy who assumes that every gay guy is gonna hit on him are the same type of dudes who makes unwanted advances at women who are not attracted to them constantly.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Unwanted hiting on is uncomfortable gay or straight. Although I do think people take it more personally when people reject you but they are attracted to the your sex. There is less hurt usually when you find out you could never be their sexual preference anyways. I guess there is more comfort in knowing that they aren't attracted to your sex than more specifically you.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I don't know about you guys, but I've come to accept it as a natural fact of life that everyone is attracted to me, i've gotten used to it so it doesn't bother me.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
I get disturbed when a gay guy hits on me because it means that he wants to do me in the butt. I'm not cool with people wanting my butthole.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I don't mind the idea of my butthole being desirable.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
Thing is yall

gay guys get this overbearing sense of accomplishment when they

**** a straight guy in the butt

its like the gay presidential award.

so if they like you. find out you're straight. they're gonna try an **** you. sorry just how it is. they think they can be as sexually molesting as ever because they are gay and for some reason don't feel like the rules of attraction apply to them.... gay people are seriously ****s. its like black people still screaming prejudice but worse.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Thing is yall

so if they like you. find out you're straight. they're gonna try an **** you. sorry just how it is. they think they can be as sexually molesting as ever because they are gay and for some reason don't feel like the rules of attraction apply to them.... gay people are seriously ****s. its like black people still screaming prejudice but worse.
Absolutely.

It is my belief that we need to make sure homosexuality/sodomy no longer stays in the realms of legality.

It is deviant behaviour, and as good people we do not want this sickness.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Gay guys we have problems too
We're just like you
Except we're gay

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Thing is yall

Honestly, this is so paranoid I can't think of any explanation other then deeply closeted self-hating gay.

Bonus point for being an obvious racist as well.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Not to mention, Exhibit A:

Oh slam, stop trolling. It's annoying when you further stereotypes of us Alabamians.
Someone who reportedly is intimate with the defendant shaSLAM claims that he is trolling. Ergo, I find him not guilty.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
shaSLAM also used to troll Louisiana. He's so superfluous with it that it makes it hard to take him seriously in the first place.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You guys make way too much a fuss when such things occur.

This blog is about a plague of sexual deviancy, let's keep it to that.

Top Bottom