• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganons prioritys

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Anyways, in tournament rulesets, the person that commits the suicide move is the winner no matter what, so its not much of an issue
yeah. it's just odd that they would make it consistent in this way (since i think it used brawl controller port priority before?) as opposed to how most everyone plays it, anyway.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Tournament rules regarding suicide moves are generally whoever committed the suicide move is the winner. For example, if it is last stock vs last stock with Ganon vs Pikachu and Ganon sideB's Pikachu and suicides with him, regardless of what the result screen says, the winner is given to Ganon.

batistabus

Smash Journeyman
Tournament rules regarding suicide moves are generally whoever committed the suicide move is the winner. For example, if it is last stock vs last stock with Ganon vs Pikachu and Ganon sideB's Pikachu and suicides with him, regardless of what the result screen says, the winner is given to Ganon.
Right.

So if you guys have the ability to change it, why not make Ganon win in-game?

shwickid222

Smash Journeyman
Im sure the guy will post it. Its under tournament listings dec 14th waterford mi.

The only thing I got out of this update was for the casual players. Sure costumes are cool I guess... but none of the top nor mid tiers really got anything better. Now that wizards foot is reversable... I feel my self going the wrong way at times lol. But I got to say for all they hype of the 3.0... I was very dissapointed. Characters lije diddy, bowser, link, lucario.... was there main focus. Spacies didnt change really. Just stage choices... I would sacrifice costumes over gameplay. Matter of fact most of the characters they worked on arnt tournament level. Im sure im not the only one ulset about all of this. I thought to myself... what a joke bro. This is what I get? A reversable wizard foot that does like a percent more... and a quicker up b? And screw the "polished moves" doesnt change anything except appearence hence the costumes garb. Enough of the visual stuff. Increase gameplay.. and for the characters who actually matter. Not freaking bowser or diddy. I know theres few bowser players... but theres few diddys. Ugh rage mode guys.

Yanoss1313

Smash Journeyman
yeah. it's just odd that they would make it consistent in this way (since i think it used brawl controller port priority before?) as opposed to how most everyone plays it, anyway.
i'm pretty sure that's how bowser's worked, but ganon's always seemed to force a sudden death for me, regardless of port, iunno.

Yanoss1313

Smash Journeyman
Im sure the guy will post it. Its under tournament listings dec 14th waterford mi.

The only thing I got out of this update was for the casual players. Sure costumes are cool I guess... but none of the top nor mid tiers really got anything better. Now that wizards foot is reversable... I feel my self going the wrong way at times lol. But I got to say for all they hype of the 3.0... I was very dissapointed. Characters lije diddy, bowser, link, lucario.... was there main focus. Spacies didnt change really. Just stage choices... I would sacrifice costumes over gameplay. Matter of fact most of the characters they worked on arnt tournament level. Im sure im not the only one ulset about all of this. I thought to myself... what a joke bro. This is what I get? A reversable wizard foot that does like a percent more... and a quicker up b? And screw the "polished moves" doesnt change anything except appearence hence the costumes garb. Enough of the visual stuff. Increase gameplay.. and for the characters who actually matter. Not freaking bowser or diddy. I know theres few bowser players... but theres few diddys. Ugh rage mode guys.
i dunno about that... Lucario and Roy both feel pretty beastly. Hell, i expect Roy will often place well...
sure Dorf didn't change whole lot. (though the slightly earlier active portion on F-air is kinda nice, you'd be shocked how often a single frame make's the difference) but many of the other got some real love.
If you'r disappointed with 3.0 because of the "hype" then it's your own fault for letting yourself get too hyped for it...
for me though, Roy is exactly the manly warrior that i wanted =D

Alter Requiem

Red Panties Ambassador
NNID
AlterRequiem
Trying to get a capture card. Any ideas? It will make recording much easier I persume
El Gato A/V Capture Card / THX Blue Yeti Microphone :3
Make it sound like Michael Buffer is playing smash

Loved the El Gato so much i got one for all my HD consoles also

Although i think by now they may have some hybrid model

Top Bottom