• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganons prioritys

shwickid222

Smash Journeyman
Hey ive been maining ganon for a long time now.. of all the charcters, snake is my biggest issue . And me and my friend wiz kid are at ken and pc chris level of skill. I also consider myself better than kage. Who was my inspiration to play ganon in the first place. Snake has sooooo many specisl attacks, and I barely win. I need some ideas. His mines and nikita make it nearly impossible to get back on the stage. He can set, a mine and my flame choke goes straight into it. His grab range is huge. He can croutch over my neutral ground smash. He has much better hand to hand combat. HELP lol seems like ganons priorities are slipping.

foxygrandpa

Smash Journeyman
its just a bad matchup. Ganon gets chained way hard by snakes up throw, it goes about 0 to 60 percent and into a stick very often. Ganon is one of the few characters that are good without great mobility skills but since he is slow, a distancy character like snake is too hard to fight for him. If anything, the matchup will probably be most fair in platform courses where ganons awesome platform movement helps him move faster, but even so the chain grab puts ganon at too much of a disadvantage. Because snakes obnoxious grab range, its better to do quick non punishable attacks like the ftilt. Any air attacks are risky, considering a slight mess up can lead to death with one grab combo.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
it's why i asked for vids. seems like he's stopped posting, so i guess that's all the proof we need.

Yanoss1313

Smash Journeyman
And me and my friend wiz kid are at ken and pc chris level of skill. I also consider myself better than kage.

Man... you really gotta back up claims like that...
no vids? ok, sure, that's fine.
At least point us at some tournament placings.
short of that... you'll be hard stretched to be taken seriously...
the other option is to not jump in making crazy claims about your skill to make it look like you know your ****...
cause... you know, it kinda has the opposite effect.

GeZ

Smash Lord
The title made me curious, the original post made me wary, and the thread content past that has been humorous. I eagerly await Shwickid222's big flop. I only hope it's as bad as his posts are leading me to believe.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and .... troll

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
All of you guys are dumb for giving attention to this thread.

Even if the OP was not a troll it still didn't deserve any answers.

| Kailex |

NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
But if it was true then, id really like to see him play

CORY

wut
BRoomer
i just took the chance that he wasn't a troll so we could all make him feel bad.

or alternately, discover the next ken (LOOOOOOLZ NOPE)

GeZ

Smash Lord
All of you guys are dumb for giving attention to this thread.

Even if the OP was not a troll it still didn't deserve any answers.
It began with a basic question, which wasn't answered but didn't merit being ignored. One asshole in this thread is enough, don't need two dawg.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
You should remember 2 things tho :
1-don't feed the trolls
2-this is the internet, there is no way you're gonna make someone admit he's wrong.

What happens now is the best case scenario : the guy will just never show up again after being pressed for evidences that he doesn't have. So even the best case is a big waste of everyone's time.

| Kailex |

NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Its rare to see someone admitting that he is wrong lol

CORY

wut
BRoomer
What happens now is the best case scenario : the guy will just never show up again after being pressed for evidences that he doesn't have. So even the best case is a big waste of everyone's time.
i'm fine with this. everyone gets bored and wastes time somehow.

shwickid222

Smash Journeyman
And bottomline.. ken and pc chris wernt gods. They were just the first of there time. Maby people have surpassed them by now. Everyone whos good should of past them up. Enough said

| Kailex |

NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
I can say that both of you are good, but i wont talk about anything that relates to you being better than kage or so.

Im not good with advicing so until another person comes

Scarlet Bean

Smash Apprentice
^^^ The guy above me is a huge nerd ^^^
Meh. I've seen this type of Ganon play a million times; It's nothing special. Sorry
Also, stop making a habit of using nairs alot, because, if it becomes predictable, you can get punished hard by a dair. Snake's an exception, since his shffl dair wouldn't do much against ganon.
Tip: at low percents, approach with crouch-cancelled D-tilts. Just don't throw it out everytime.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Meh. I've seen this type of Ganon play a million times; It's nothing special. Sorry.
this. you're probably better than me, but i'm a terrible player and can at least admit that.

your spacing is not kage/pc chris/ken/top player level. you missed several l cancels on dair, which shouldn't happen if you're playing at the level you say you do. if this was just some overly picky criticism, body a tourney (with some good players in it) somewhere and then come back and tell me to eat a bag of ***** or something. until then, you're just like every other guy who plays with his friends and thinks he's amazing at this game because he hasn't been anywhere serious with it yet.

| Kailex |

NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
until then, you're just like every other guy who plays with his friends and thinks he's amazing at this game because he hasn't been anywhere serious with it yet.
LOL so ******* true

shwickid222

Smash Journeyman
Sobi have terrible players telling me how to play? Ok this thread is officially a joke. Pc chris and ken arnt spacing masters lmfao. They had top tier characters and were advanced in the glitches at the time. And u guys must not of seen recent kage. Im faster and more agressive then him by far. Im NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE WITH THERE FRIENDS? THIS is sad... sooo sad. Ive never seen kage play snake. Soo u dont even know if he would of played better. Tired of the haters. Hate hate hate hate. Whatever. Ill take my skill and go somewhere while the rest of you terrible players live on this site for noobs. Dueces

Scarlet Bean

Smash Apprentice
Sobi have terrible players telling me how to play? Ok this thread is officially a joke. Pc chris and ken arnt spacing masters lmfao. They had top tier characters and were advanced in the glitches at the time. And u guys must not of seen recent kage. Im faster and more agressive then him by far. Im NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE WITH THERE FRIENDS? THIS is sad... sooo sad. Ive never seen kage play snake. Soo u dont even know if he would of played better. Tired of the haters. Hate hate hate hate. Whatever. Ill take my skill and go somewhere while the rest of you terrible players live on this site for noobs. Dueces
If you can't take criticism, Don't expect to get any better.

shwickid222

Smash Journeyman
The funny thing is... I dont see your guys videos. Soobuntil u show me something idc. Ill treat it the same way u treated me. Vids plz :)

CORY

wut
BRoomer
we're not the ones rolling in saying we're better than top players with no proof.

then showing "proof" that's not better than top playing.

GeZ

Smash Lord
Man if you want to improve your game, take the criticism and improve it. If you want to tout your skill, come in and blow our socks off. I'm trying to comment as neutrally as possible now that you have vids up, but it's hard when you act so bad. Just work on your game. Don't ask for help or advice if you don't want it.

Top Bottom