• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon's Fair is God Tier

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Project M Ganon geneal thread?

Let's get some PM Ganons up in here.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
What if like, he could choose between flame choke and melee side-b
Wouldn't that be cool guys, then side-b would be way more useful of more characters, especially as a tech chase-> side-b->guaranteed finisher combo on the faster falling characters at appropriate percents
Not a real suggestion though because that's not allowed
Just discussing what I would suggest if I could suggest
What do you people think about my metasuggestions

Mr. Happy :)

Smash Cadet
Wouldn't that be cool guys, then side-b would be way more useful of more characters, especially as a tech chase-> side-b->guaranteed finisher combo on the faster falling characters at appropriate percents
He already can kill everyone in five hits, does he need more?

Scythe

Smash Master
you kind of lose all your points for playing on wifi though

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I think he's already good enough without that, although it'd be awesome to have.

Personally, I'd give him back his melee ground side-b, but keep the aerial flame choke.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I miss grounded side B. That is all I miss, and the aerial version of it basically makes up for it

tangyzizzler

Smash Rookie
Magus's Ganon is the best; I'd go as far to say it's better (and flashier, lul) than Kage's

but Kage's would probably win in Melee

and you guys are all noobs; Ganon's best move is Reverse Aerial Rushed Uairs

it makes me feel both sad and godlike to know I'm currently the only person alive ledgehogging with Ganon properly:

dash towards ledge -> Reverse Aerial Rush (input opposite direction JUST before jumping) -> Uair or Bair -> Fast Fall -> Jump -> yet another Uair or Bair -> Up+B back to ledge

you're welcome

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
tangy, that stuff isn't new lol. Doing RAR Uairs for edgeguards as Ganon has at least been done by people from Brawl familiar with it for awhile now. Or RAR Dair so you are facing the edge and can grab it easier. It's been done my good man.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Same with Bair. Edge guarding with Ganon just got easier and simpler.

batistabus

Smash Journeyman
He did a decent amount of criticizing of 2.1 Lucario, but since 2.5 addressed most of these complaints, I think he should be fine. I'm pretty sure I've seen some posts from him about interest in fighting people in PM recently (even Lucario specifically).

:phone:

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
His f tilt is the best f* moving in the game!! SPARTA!!!!

But flame choke is cool to...

I also like his down b, its so much stronger

:phone:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Is it? I was nearly certain his Down B was the same strength, and it was REALLY strong in Melee lol. Spacies would get gimped from getting hit by it at like 30 lol.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure it's the same strength, although my memory is that there's a slight difference in the way the foot is stretched out between the two games. Or maybe I'm thinking of Dtilt being different.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dtilt is just 1 leg in PM, in Melee it was Falcon's Dtilt with both legs

Steam

Smash Hero
P:M Lucario is the the thing I hate most about P:M. every change was good except for the on hit cancels, which forces him to be completely one-dimensional and ruins him IMO. he's no fun to play (how do people find dial-a-combo gratifying?) and he's irritating to face (herp derp 50-50 mixups/spacing...means nothing to me). he's like marvel... and **** marvel.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Duh. We didn't ask for Magneto or Wolverine lol.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Too busy using Fair and grabbing, my bad

Out of CG, you can also Aerial Side B people. It's a ****in nasty mixup that can lead into another grab when the CG would normally end, or get you an easier tech chase. You can also use it to place people closer to the edge of the stage for a quicker kill. Dunno how many people take advantage of it, but it's great.

sodapopSquid

Smash Cadet
Aerial flame-Chock , Dair, and then UP smash, Fair.

I've killed most light weights with this at like, 10%.

Top Bottom