• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Divilenta

Smash Journeyman
I like the fixes even more than the original post. :ganondorf:

@GP Her favorites are Twilight, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I like the fixes even more than the original post. :ganondorf:

@GP Her favorites are Twilight, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash.
Hmm, i would criticize her opinions, but then i remembered i love all of the mane cast!

Yo, so me going to Apex is going to happen.

GP, you still got room for a NY Ganon? :ganondorf:
Hell yes i do
You have a bed space too!
I just need to get one more person to stay now and we got a 4 man room

Xubble

Smash Ace
Alright, sweet. When will you be in town, cause I'm thinking I'll be heading there the afternoon on the 5th. >_>

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Alright, sweet. When will you be in town, cause I'm thinking I'll be heading there the afternoon on the 5th. >_>
I arrive on the 4th, i would be overjoyed to see you on the thursday!
Leaving monday morning i assume? i know some are leaving on sunday night, but that seems a little wierd. no end of tournament smashfests if you do that :L

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
If someone donates me 1000 dollars and my parents stop caring about my saftey and I stop caring about my saftey and I get good eneough at brawl to go to apex, can I stay wichu?

:phone:

Xubble

Smash Ace
I arrive on the 4th, i would be overjoyed to see you on the thursday!
Leaving monday morning i assume? i know some are leaving on sunday night, but that seems a little wierd. no end of tournament smashfests if you do that :L
I COULD leave Monday morning, but that's assuming that I don't work in the morning. >_>

Also, I'm registering right now, and I need a doubles partner. Anybody free? I'll be playing D3 and the Dorf, maybe Marth and Pokémon Trainer for the fun of it. I don't play for wins, I play for fun.

Wait, this is the Ganon boards. No one here plays to win. XD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
If someone donates me 1000 dollars and my parents stop caring about my saftey and I stop caring about my saftey and I get good eneough at brawl to go to apex, can I stay wichu?

Yes

I COULD leave Monday morning, but that's assuming that I don't work in the morning. >_>

Also, I'm registering right now, and I need a doubles partner. Anybody free? I'll be playing D3 and the Dorf, maybe Marth and Pokémon Trainer for the fun of it. I don't play for wins, I play for fun.

Wait, this is the Ganon boards. No one here plays to win. XD
I see
And damn, i could you know. im certainly already registered for doubles :L but i was planning on cancelling
Oh **** it lets do this, double ganon all the way?

@Div: I used to, but then i realised i'm fairly indifferent to the main ones. Fluttershy is the best of them. but overall lyra takes teh cake

Heartstring

Smash Legend
And ill have my teammate changed from supreme dirt to you! Oh my this will be fun

Oh yeah, depending on when the last people book, the amount ill need per night will vary, it REALLY shouldnt top $20 a night though

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Is Dirt not going anymore?

I feel kinda bad for replacing him. But eh, double Ganons. :ganondorf:
He isnt going anymore, had to pull out sadly :(

And i did tell all of the UK to watch for the double ganon team, i would hate to have to dissapoint them
Plus double ganon

Breezy

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I won a little scrub filled tourney and are 20 bucks in store credit! King of the world. I used my 23% tag in memory of nappy.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Merry Xmas mah duus.

Tonsana, that was fantastic. You got some really creative combos in there. This is one of the best Ganon combo vids out there, without a doubt.

Why does the Guilty Gear X2 OST go so well with Ganon combo videos?

Xubble

Smash Ace
Something about a dark, scary lord of evil thrusting his arm in a electrifying and violent manner just turns me on...

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
I got OoT 3D with my 3DS for Christmas, I'm trying to beat it in a week.
Not looking great... I'm at the water temple, but I still got like, 3 more temples, then Ganon. And I have until Sunday.

Bloodynite

Smash Ace
Pool 7
ANTi
Seagull (from md/va)
Blues
Bloodynite (me duh from md/va)
FGCU BDJoe

can anyone give me some info on who the other 2 guys are? im gonna be hitting my notes for all MU knowledge that i'll need to know

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
My pool's:

Mink
Vex
Some French G&W who's apparently one of the best Euro G&Ws
The Combo Breaker! (?)

...aaaaand some guy named Luda who's apparently a WiFi TL from my Youtube sleuthing.

I could potentially hate this pool. Mink and Vex both use Ganon, and I really don't wanna play 50%+ of my pools/tourney matches in Ganon dittos. :laugh:

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
BD Joe is a Pika player from FL.

Goodluck, you'll hate him.

And a top G&W?
... and a TL?

I'm screwed.
I dunno about his status as a top G&W, and to be fair, a top Euro G&W is the equivalent of saying a person's the best Caucasian Falco player; only like 3 exist, so they're top by default. :laugh:

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Pool 36

Atomsk
DLA
Oats
Spider Jerusalem
The Combo Breaker!

No complaints here. Me vs Atomsk will be interesting since we both play a lot of chars. Anyone got the scoop on the other 3 players? I know Oats plays Lucas, but that's about it.

Also, Verm, what you posted looks a little off...

Pool 49

Vex Kasrani
Dueler X
Vermanubis
Mink
Luda

If Dueler X is the European G&W you're talking about, he apparently plays Ganon too. He signed up as a Ganon Gauntlet applicant.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Pool 36

Atomsk
DLA
Oats
Spider Jerusalem
The Combo Breaker!

No complaints here. Me vs Atomsk will be interesting since we both play a lot of chars. Anyone got the scoop on the other 3 players? I know Oats plays Lucas, but that's about it.

Also, Verm, what you posted looks a little off...

Pool 49

Vex Kasrani
Dueler X
Vermanubis
Mink
Luda

If Dueler X is the European G&W you're talking about, he apparently plays Ganon too. He signed up as a Ganon Gauntlet applicant.
Oh yeah, I got my pool mixed up with yours. I also noticed this when I looked at Bloody's:

Mew2King
Y.b.M.
Mr.Eric
Bloodynite
Xiivi (BibleLove2007)

Y.b.M can't beat Ganon. Bloody's got this.

Bloodynite

Smash Ace
wait my pool got switched? thank god...
Pool 8

Mew2King
Y.b.M.
Mr.Eric
Bloodynite
Xiivi (BibleLove2007)

... im actually ok with this but can someone tell me who uses what? like i said im working on research and i need to do testing ASAP

Heartstring

Smash Legend
My pool's:

Mink
Vex
Some French G&W who's apparently one of the best Euro G&Ws
The Combo Breaker! (?)

...aaaaand some guy named Luda who's apparently a WiFi TL from my Youtube sleuthing.

I could potentially hate this pool. Mink and Vex both use Ganon, and I really don't wanna play 50%+ of my pools/tourney matches in Ganon dittos. :laugh:
Deuler X is by no means a mediocre G&W He could well be better than those in america, You're going to have fun with that pool!
Also, luda is a r.o.b main

wait my pool got switched? thank god...
Pool 8

Mew2King
Y.b.M.
Mr.Eric
Bloodynite
Xiivi (BibleLove2007)

... im actually ok with this but can someone tell me who uses what? like i said im working on research and i need to do testing ASAP
...Ouch, death pool. Mr. Eric is the most technical r.o.b to ever exist
xiivi uses everyone

As for my pool:
Pool 19
Nairo (mk)
Golden-Psyco
Kurei (Link?)
Rockmix (ness?)
Nordal (pikachu?)

I know nairo is a top MK. Anyone have any Data on the other 3?

Top Bottom